Cowboys vs Steelers

Vic Mackey

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Wanker Bob said:

Gotta say that team that quit so bad earlier actually showed up and fought their asses off forcing it to the last play. No shame 

I thought the same thing. They played hard for 60 minutes, especially on defense. Much better effort all around compared to the first half of the season. 

200.gif

Yeah it was Gilbert. Who lead them to 4 FGs Almost won. All by himself. Not the defense and special teams showing up huge for the most part.

Look this loss is not on Gilbert. Dude balled out when you consider the situation. He looks like a legit backup and they should have him playing going forward.

But that’s 3 games in a row that Dak wins, full stop. Washington, Philly and Pittsburg.

While Gilbert want the reason for the loss, I have no doubt that they go for at least one if not multiple of those 4th and inches and thus score another TD at least.

I’m glad the cowboys are showing life. See some you guys who can play well and getting experience.

Coaching scared and the refs cost them the game more than anything.