So what's the O/U on Biden's presidency?

Bevo&Pevo

3 minutes ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

Will he go the full term?  How long before the Dems declare him incompetent and move Harris up?  Does a Harris/Clinton ticket secretly have him pull a Epstein move?  How will the story end?

more questions:  how big of a whore is your wife?  Does she let you sit in the corner and jack off while she's getting pounded by a couple longshoremen, or do you just come in and clean up afterwards?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

I mean, cmon, we can't have a gambling line on this?  

I'd have it at 5-1 Harris takes over for Biden at some point in time before I bet on that event happening, but it's always possible and this time maybe more so than most (but I'd have said the same thing when Trump got elected). The man is in his late 70's, that's not exactly a crazy idea to think he might not have 4 more years in him.  They had to drag Reagan's alzheimer ridden carcass across the finish line and he was younger than Biden- so it's not like this is beyond the pale.  

On 11/9/2020 at 1:10 PM, Wulaw Horn said:

I mean, cmon, we can't have a gambling line on this?  

I'd have it at 5-1 Harris takes over for Biden at some point in time before I bet on that event happening, but it's always possible and this time maybe more so than most (but I'd have said the same thing when Trump got elected). The man is in his late 70's, that's not exactly a crazy idea to think he might not have 4 more years in him.  They had to drag Reagan's alzheimer ridden carcass across the finish line and he was younger than Biden- so it's not like this is beyond the pale.  

I watched a couple of Biden speeches. One of them contained a huge gaffe, when he said 300 million Americans something about COVID, instead of 3 million I think.  Iow, he missed the place value by a lot.  Both speeches had the same pattern, Joe starting off breathing hard like he had just completed a mile, and then about 3 or 4 minutes into the speech, his breathing became normal.  I noticed he ran to the podium the other day, but did not watch the speech.  My theory is he is on a very powerful drug, and getting his heart rate up helps the drug kick in quickly.  

If it takes this much prep just to appear normal enough to complete a 20 minute speech, then the stress of the job will grind him down very quickly.  Remember when Obama told him “You don’t have to do this”.   I believe he thinks he is good at least through the mid terms.  This is gonna end suddenly,  I say president Harris by dec. 31, 22.

58 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

I watched a couple of Biden speeches. One of them contained a huge gaffe, when he said 300 million Americans something about COVID, instead of 3 million I think.  Iow, he missed the place value by a lot.  Both speeches had the same pattern, Joe starting off breathing hard like he had just completed a mile, and then about 3 or 4 minutes into the speech, his breathing became normal.  I noticed he ran to the podium the other day, but did not watch the speech.  My theory is he is on a very powerful drug, and getting his heart rate up helps the drug kick in quickly.  

If it takes this much prep just to appear normal enough to complete a 20 minute speech, then the stress of the job will grind him down very quickly.  Remember when Obama told him “You don’t have to do this”.   I believe he thinks he is good at least through the mid terms.  This is gonna end suddenly,  I say president Harris by dec. 31, 22.

Let me tell ya, if Biden speaking gives you concern about the job he'll do, you need to check out this guy Trump. Whoa boy, can't have him as President because he can barely pull together a cohesive thought, let alone discuss policies he would want to enact or how anything gets done in government. Also shows signs of schizophrenia with repeating sayings like better or bigger or worse "than anyone has ever seen". He would be a disaster of a President....right? 

• Hook 'Em 1

If I had to guess, Biden's "speech pattern" has more to do with his stuttering problem than anything else.  That makes speaking a higher-anxiety event than it is already.  And I think stutterers are more prone to stutter at the commencement of a speech than after they "get in the flow."

I suspect the jogging around bit is just theater to counter the "sleepy Joe" narrative.

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

If I had to guess, Biden's "speech pattern" has more to do with his stuttering problem than anything else.  That makes speaking a higher-anxiety event than it is already.  And I think stutterers are more prone to stutter at the commencement of a speech than after they "get in the flow."

I suspect the jogging around bit is just theater to counter the "sleepy Joe" narrative.

I mean, there's no doubt that Joe has slowed down some. He's a man in his late 70s. I would certainly prefer Biden of 12 years ago to today's Biden. But Biden is much, much better than many of the alternatives, including the worst president in 100 years that he is replacing.

14 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was related to the stuttering issue.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was related to getting older.  But, that doesn't mean his cognitive abilities have declined.  You can have speech issues without having reasoning issues. Hell, stuttering is a speech issue, but is not related to overall cognitive issues. I'm less concerned that he is speaking in a smooth, flowing manner than I would be if he was suddenly confused on where he was or what he was talking about.  He has spoken numerous times, at great lengths, without significant issues on that.  To use speech as a proxy for thought process is fucking idiotic. 

On 11/9/2020 at 3:05 PM, Gil Bang said:

more questions:  how big of a whore is your wife?  Does she let you sit in the corner and jack off while she's getting pounded by a couple longshoremen, or do you just come in and clean up afterwards?  

jerry-falwell-jr-personal-trainer-screen

On 11/9/2020 at 3:05 PM, Huckleberry said:

4 years and 1 day, just like every other presidency. 

What a stupid question. Are you stupid? We're identifying morons around here now rather than humoring their idiocy so please advise into which category you should be filed. 

On 11/9/2020 at 3:01 PM, Bevo&Pevo said:

Will he go the full term?  How long before the Dems declare him incompetent and move Harris up?  Does a Harris/Clinton ticket secretly have him pull a Epstein move?  How will the story end?

2 hours ago, orangecat92 said:

I've seen enough w/r/t B&P and orangecat92 and the 57 States! FCHorn Memorial Idiot List. Production of more evidence would just be needlessly cumulative and a waste of time.

5 hours ago, orangecat92 said:

So he added an extra word and was out of breath at the end of a jog that, though short, Donald Trump is physically incapable of and would have the majority of middle aged and older Americans out of breath because of pitiful health, and he will therefore be dead in two years. Bold strategy Cotton.