Jeff Fisher Still Sucks

SomeoneYouKnow

21 minutes ago, ADHD said:

Haha "it's a frickin shock". 

Is he retarded??

Yeah that was the thing that stood out most to me about that video ... Fisher's & that dumbass's sheer shock and indignation ... as if that staff's record of production was beyond reproach.

How dare they?!?!?!?!?!!?

38 minutes ago, wood said:

Yeah that was the thing that stood out most to me about that video ... Fisher's & that dumbass's sheer shock and indignation ... as if that staff's record of production was beyond reproach.

How dare they?!?!?!?!?!!?

Think of it like a guy who's been going out getting drunk, beating his wife, and losing his paycheck every week at a poker game for 20 years. One day, his wife kicks him out, changes the locks, and gets a restraining order. He's all like, "What? We've been together for 20 years. You gonna throw that all away?"

Fisher had been doing that bullshit in the league for 22 years. He hadn't had a winning season in eight years, and had been getting his contracts renewed. Hell, when the Titans finally wised up, he landed with the Rams by the next season. He thought they'd let him continue at 7-9 until he was the purple wizard of pro football. 

That fisher I’m so shocked I got fired video is for some reason one of my favorite of all time. Maybe it’s because it was so justified yet fisher looks so legitimately shocked. Plus he looks like a damn hobo and it’s got that kiss ass doofus in the front row reacting like someone just shot his dog in front of him while everyone else is kind of like, eh fuck it. Just warms my heart every time I see it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lulz.

“When people say that I ‘ruin quarterbacks’?” Fisher says, doing air quotes with his hands. “I had a co-MVP in the National Football League as one of my quarterbacks. I had a rookie of the year as one of my quarterbacks. I had a really good quarterback when I took the job with the Rams who tore his ACL twice. ... And yes, I was deficient. I probably could’ve done a better job surrounding the quarterback with better people, better players, maybe better coaches. But it doesn’t mean to say that I’m a bad quarterback coach. I’m not a quarterback coach, I’m a head coach.”

That’s part of Fisher’s problem right now, given this coaching market: He’s not a quarterback coach. He holds up his success with the Titans and McNair, and his brief period of time where things worked with quarterback Vince Young before their relationship fell apart, as evidence that he can win. He points to his 10–0 start in Tennessee with journeyman Kerry Collins, as proof of what he can do."

Fucking POS. VY won the ROY in spite of Fisher's stupid ass, not because of it.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, WBT said:

Tldr, looked like 7000-9000 words at least

Yeah, don't bother.  It's a lot of Fisher making excuses and trying to take credit for shit he had dick all to do with.

Thankfully, this asshole is never going to sniff the NFL ever again.  The NFL is full of awful coaches, NFL GMs and owners are dumb as shit and will hire basically anyone, yet ol' 7-9 still can't get a phone call.  Good fucking riddance.

• Like 1

Yeah, don't bother.  It's a lot of Fisher making excuses and trying to take credit for shit he had dick all to do with.

Thankfully, this asshole is never going to sniff the NFL ever again.  The NFL is full of awful coaches, NFL GMs and owners are dumb as shit and will hire basically anyone, yet ol' 7-9 still can't get a phone call.  Good fucking riddance.

Fuck you on his never sniffing the NFL again. Cocksucker Jeff needs to own the most losses crown alone. He MUST HAVE at least one more chance. Say like at the Eagles, Browns, Redskins or wherever the fucking aggysooner greasy dwarf crybaby ends up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I dont know, i wouldnt mind him taking over the Patriots or Browns.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I wish I could have been in the meeting at Fanduel when they were deciding which former coach they wanted in their commercial.

"We need a coach with enthusiasm and personality. But also with a winning pedigree so customers will know they're getting advice from the greatest football minds around."
"Let's get Bill Cowher!"
"What about Mike Ditka?"
"Could we land Jimmy Johnson?"

four hours later

"OK, Jeff Fisher it is."

• 2 weeks later...

F that and FU man.  I won't speak to Jeff Fisher's tenure as an NFL coach, but he had to be doing something right to make it for 22 seasons.  Ditka's acting was so so and Belichick couldn't act his way out of a paper bag, and he would tell you the same thing.  I could eat a roll of Kodachrome and shit a better performance.  The Fanduel commercial is well written and Fisher nails it!

I understand Fisher will have to act like a coach, but I, for one, hopes he gets a shot at another NFL gig.

• Fuck You 31