LSU in trouble?

Sir Ulrich

6 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

we can go lower

we can always go lower

fuck. I hate this shit. CFB is a guilty pleasure because of all this BS. the Baylor shit just put me off for a few years. it helped that we sucked shit anyway but gooddamn I am sick of this shit. its a window into what this society values and it fucking pisses me no end

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I should be surprised by this but I’m utterly not. LSU is a shitty university, in a shitty state, with shitty fans, ran by shitty people. They are the epitome of win at all costs. You have former players handing out money on the field after games. The basketball coach was caught on audio admitting to paying players. That’s not even mentioning the money embezzling incident that was promptly swept under the rug. Literally fuck everything about LSU. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

I should be surprised by this but I’m utterly not. LSU is a shitty university, in a shitty state, with shitty fans, ran by shitty people. They are the epitome of win at all costs. You have former players handing out money on the field after games. The basketball coach was caught on audio admitting to paying players. That’s not even mentioning the money embezzling incident that was promptly swept under the rug. Literally fuck everything about LSU. 

Forget it Jake, it's Louisiana. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

note to self, never, under any circumstances, let daughter play tennis at or near LSU.  That they had to distinguish which LSU tennis player was getting assaulted is very damning it its own right. 

Fuck that.

I would tell her to not hang around any football players until real change & control is publicly evident. 

why should -she- have to give up her dream if that’s where she wants to go? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Revolution512 said:

I keep waiting to read the part about the dads being arrested for retaliation 

I was about to ask what kind of a dad would let this kind of shit happen to his daughter without going medieval on someone at that shitty school. Even a pussy would at least yank his daughter out of there. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Have we reached the point where this kind of shit doesn't really even spark outrage? I'm super surprised that LSU would be harboring a rape factory guided by a man of such pristine reputation and alleged integrity as Sir Edgart Beaujolais Orgeron, IV, Esq. But, hey, it's Louisiana. They revel in being a 3rd world country hidden as a shithole state within the interconnected 50 here in the US. 

I'm going to guess that LSU will do nothing, ignore everything that doesn't suit their narrative, and keep right on trucking. They are part of a machine inside a state that actually glorifies and lauds corruption as some sort of playful virtue.

I just call it a shithole, but you can call it something else if you like.

Okay, I haven't followed this story. But CBS News had a piece on it this morning. The first offense they described was of a player taking a photo of a topless girl, from behind, and sharing it with friends. Unless I see a nipple, I have a hard time seeing how her rights were violated in a sexual abuse sort of way. Maybe in the sense of letting everyone know she was fooling around with a football player, but welcome to the world, sister. She didn't accuse him of rape or anything. 

If that was the top story then I'm inclined to suspect the further allegations of systemic cover ups of sexual assault claims. 

I'm not dismissing the allegations out of hand but I need more evidence. It seems a little flimsy at first glance. 

• Fuck You 5

11 hours ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

/thread

Amazing cooincidence this is brought to light in the middle of a season where tigah is epic bed shitting, I guess none of this was happening in 2019?

As much as this doesnt surprise me, it also doesnt help us much. Top Texas recruits will still continue being paid to attend Swamp tigah, but this may cripple them just enough aggy doesnt get their annual beatdown in future seasons. There is always a dark side to this sort of news..

13 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Did it ever occur to anyone that they literally couldn't read the reports because they're illiterate floodplainbillies? Did ya? Didn't think so. Reading is hard in that state. 

fify even though yeah like I know there are those two hills between Shreveport and Monroe.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/16/2020 at 9:28 AM, closetojumping said:

They revel in being a 3rd world country hidden as a shithole state within the interconnected 50 here in the US. 

You can go south out of Texas into Mexico or east into Louisiana. Pedro or Boudreaux. Mordida or lagniappe. The only thing that changes is the accent. 

12 hours ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

Fuck that.

I would tell her to not hang around any football players until real change & control is publicly evident. 

why should -she- have to give up her dream if that’s where she wants to go? 

my post was somewhat flippant, but how long until real change and accountability?  That's the rub.  I get what you are saying and agree, but given the news as it stands today, would you let your hypothetical daughter join the tennis team now?  There's dreams getting stalled and then there's scarring that last a lifetime.

I was on the 40 acres in the mid 90s and roomed with and hung out around some UT athletes.  mostly track.  Most of the parties were 75% athletes from all sports.  I never saw any shit like this (or what happened at Baylor), but if there were bad dudes that were repeatedly enabled and not held accountable for their actions, just being a female athlete puts them closer socially to those bad actors (vs a non-athlete student).

anyway, there are always going to bad things that happen.  There should never be bad people in a position of authority to cover up those things and enabling them to happen over and over.

• Hook 'Em 1