Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

His resume before being elected 

- Chick Fil A

- friends Dad was an elected official and said he could get him into Naval Academy. He was rejected. Before crash 

- one semester of Christian college but failed out. 

- one part time job at US Rep office 

- got 3 million in insurance from wreck and suing for another 30 million currently 

- also said friend left him to die in fiery tomb but friend actually pulled him out of crash. 

(But he was a R running against a black guy in red district sooo yeah)

• Rage+1 2

If you want to end their political careers, you do it before they win the first time. After that, they become heroes for making liberals mad. He has been given a platform and a lot of money. It will be hard to beat him. Same goes with MG and Boebert. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

If you want to end their political careers, you do it before they win the first time. After that, they become heroes for making liberals mad. He has been given a platform and a lot of money. It will be hard to beat him. Same goes with MG and Boebert. 

Yeah why the fuck is all this shit coming out now, and not during his race? Were the NC papers going soft on him because of his fucking wheelchair? Have they learned nothing from us?

I've worked in the print media for 20 years and shit like this really pisses me off. "Oh we don't want to resort to attacks on character." Dude/chick gets elected. "Unleash the personal attacks!" (Now that it's too late.) Too many dumbasses entrenched in top editorial roles, coast to coast. 

Yeah why the fuck is all this shit coming out now, and not during his race? Were the NC papers going soft on him because of his fucking wheelchair? Have they learned nothing from us?
I've worked in the print media for 20 years and shit like this really pisses me off. "Oh we don't want to resort to attacks on character." Dude/chick gets elected. "Unleash the personal attacks!" (Now that it's too late.) Too many dumbasses entrenched in top editorial roles, coast to coast. 

A ton of it WAS known but it just didn’t get any national attention and the voters in his district didn’t give a fuck because Trumpy trumps character and qualifications.
  • Rage+1 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 10:13 PM, Neonmoon said:

His resume before being elected 

- Chick Fil A

- friends Dad was an elected official and said he could get him into Naval Academy. He was rejected. Before crash 

- one semester of Christian college but failed out. 

- one part time job at US Rep office 

- got 3 million in insurance from wreck and suing for another 30 million currently 

- also said friend left him to die in fiery tomb but friend actually pulled him out of crash. 

(But he was a R running against a black guy in red district sooo yeah)

How the hell is a semester or two at aggy not on that list?

On 3/2/2021 at 4:54 AM, MaybeACoordinator said:

• 4 weeks later...

I give this guy credit for using “what I could have done” as credentials to make his way to the House. I don’t think much of Dan Crenshaw’s politics but his resume is 100x more than cawthorn since Crenshaw served and received degrees from tufts and Harvard.

or as posted above cawthorn has nothing on his resume. Before being elected, he had zero accomplishments in life. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I give this guy credit for using “what I could have done” as credentials to make his way to the House. I don’t think much of Dan Crenshaw’s politics but his resume is 100x more than cawthorn since Crenshaw served and received degrees from tufts and Harvard.

or as posted above cawthorn has nothing on his resume. Before being elected, he had zero accomplishments in life. 

Yeah, it's like he's daring people to challenge the fact that he never quite accomplished anything, because he's a gimp./nogimpist

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, it's like he's daring people to challenge the fact that he never quite accomplished anything, because he's a gimp./nogimpist

Young people that want to become politicians usually decide that university and law schools provide the right foundation. Cawthorn decided to just jump to the end. But once again, credit him for understanding his constituents don’t care about his zero resume.

Cawthorn followed the standard path for poor candidates. Do whatever you can to get second place in a primary to get to the runoff. Then say or do anything (garner sympathy?) for a few weeks to win the runoff with fewer voters. This strategy works well in a district where the general election is pointless due to districts voting demographics.

However reading about cawthorn’s runoff opponent, it’s amazing that a district couldn’t find one capable gop candidate. Most likely she would have been just as bad.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't Madison already apologize for  his incidents of sexual assault    lying about being accepted to the Naval Academy    lying about training for the US Paralympics team   being immature in tweets since he got elected?  I guess that whole 'being mature' plan didn't stick.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 7:35 PM, Queen Bitch said:

This could be an Onion headline.

I like how he dumped the deep voice thing after four seconds.  

I also like how he read that shit on the piece of paper just like it was important.  

10 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

It’s almost if your were homeschooled and failed out of college after one semester you don’t know shit 

My children went to public schools, but I hate to knock homeschoolers because the great Abraham Lincoln was largely self-educated in his younger years (if one trusts historical accounts). I would say that the difference was that Lincoln actually cared to learn and it is patently obvious that Cawthorn uses such as window dressing for his word salads meant to impress. He's rather power hungry and it shows. Scary.

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

My children went to public schools, but I hate to knock homeschoolers because the great Abraham Lincoln was largely self-educated in his younger years (if one trusts historical accounts). I would say that the difference was that Lincoln actually cared to learn and it is patently obvious that Cawthorn uses such as window dressing for his word salads meant to impress. He's rather power hungry and it shows. Scary.

his mom didn’t teach him how to use Google ?