Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

Well, I for one, am 'having a kick-ass summer!'  

However, if I can give a note of advice to Madison---When making a joke in writing, if you find yourself putting an explanation of the humorous tone of the joke attempt in parentheses after the context, then just don't make the joke.  Written humor either pops/resonates with the reader or it doesn't.  No explanatory footnote is gonna magically make something funny, unless you're David Foster Wallace.  And Madison, you are no David Foster Wallace.  

And also Rep. Dipshit, there is no hyphen in takeover/take over.  I mean, we all make grammatical/spelling mistakes every single day.  But when it's going on official Congressional stationery, fucking proof-read it.  

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Well, I for one, am 'having a kick-ass summer!'  

However, if I can give a note of advice to Madison---When making a joke in writing, if you find yourself putting an explanation of the humorous tone of the joke attempt in parentheses after the context, then just don't make the joke.  Written humor either pops/resonates with the reader or it doesn't.  No explanatory footnote is gonna magically make something funny, unless you're David Foster Wallace.  And Madison, you are no David Foster Wallace.  

And also Rep. Dipshit, there is no hyphen in takeover/take over.  I mean, we all make grammatical/spelling mistakes every single day.  But when it's going on official Congressional stationery, fucking proof-read it.  

I also bet he’d throw a fucking bitch fit if he was addressed as Mr. Cawthorn and not Congressman or The Honorable by another member of Congress. 

Wife's gotta solid rack.  $50 says Cawthorn would offer Trump one night with her in exchange for a cabinet position.  

And no, that's not what I mean by 'cabinet position'

On 7/31/2021 at 1:20 AM, woohorn said:

Someone claims the accident affected his motor skills, so IDK what to think except he is a POS with terrible handwriting...

Jesus, if you write like a fucking grade school kid have somebody write it for you and just sign the MF'er.

dataimagepngbase64iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUg

On 7/31/2021 at 8:41 AM, DigglerontheHoof said:

He's, literally, a special needs individual.  I doubt his IQ tops 100. 

"Out of what? 1000?"

-- Mickey Rivers

mickey-rivers-outfielder.png

Edited by C-Man
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Trump still maintaining that boycott of Coca Cola since they sided with the Georgia election thieves. At a meeting of imbeciles gathered to discuss the heinous actions of said Georgia election thieves, no less.

E7vCDe3X0AIQM2A?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Even better-- since Pelosi controls everything, she put them in that room together.

national-lampoons-animal-house-02-undesirables.jpg

I still stand by my original observation from years ago that Samuel L. Jackson is the brother with the turban on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

On 8/2/2021 at 10:03 PM, Lobo said:

Wife's gotta solid rack.  $50 says Cawthorn would offer Trump one night with her in exchange for a cabinet position.  

And no, that's not what I mean by 'cabinet position'

Mrs. Madison Cawthorn.  Cristina.  She's into CrossFit.

mUCG5qh3qiuzDdpT3_Q4YDGKjoZqmERPovn8iGDS

cristina-bayardelle-15190169314clp8-700x

7919e4e7103db4bbd4bc6a930b2b0fd0.jpg

17 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

shadow cabinet ?

His shadow cabinet secretaries haven't even released anything rebutting Biden's cabinet.  That's how super cereal they are taking it and not just appeasing a fat toddler. 

Not that it matters, but I think she's hot.  But I also think the Michigan crazy chick is hot.

Odd that she's on board with the "death do you part" thing with psychopath (who happens to be paralyzed from an accident that kept him from being on the Naval Academy Olympic team) AND into Crossfit.

One day the wheels are coming off that bandwagon. 

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Back to the original image, I can't fathom WANTING to be in that room and listening to this disgraced former president/criminal whining about how unfair the world is.  I would rather eat a bullet.

Former POTUS or not, I can't imagine wanting to be in any room with such a vain, vapid low intellect excuse for a human being.  I mean, I honestly cannot think of many more disgusting humans on the planet.

• Like 2

On 8/3/2021 at 8:08 AM, smuggs said:

Trump still maintaining that boycott of Coca Cola since they sided with the Georgia election thieves. At a meeting of imbeciles gathered to discuss the heinous actions of said Georgia election thieves, no less.

E7vCDe3X0AIQM2A?format=jpg&name=medium

I can only imagine the criteria to be at that table. And I have nothing but disrespect for Trump but if I were meeting an ex-President in a meeting, I would at least put a tie on unlike the guys in the back right.