Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

12 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Wait, wearing women's undergarments whilst drinking and sexing is now considered a bad thing?

Of course not.

But when you are an elected member of God's Own Party, and caught doing these kinds of things, it tends to be a tad hypocritical.

Also, this:

Cawthorn, 26, was raised in a conservative Baptist community in Henderson County, North Carolina, and has staked his political persona on arch-traditional Christian principles and the insistence of the importance of a kind of hypermasculinity. 

28 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Wait, wearing women's undergarments whilst drinking and sexing is now considered a bad thing?

I hung out with a friend once on Halloween. He has a custom of watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show every year on Halloween so we watched it. I hadn’t seen it in a long time. Still great.

Anyway, we got to joking around about which would’ve been funnier: if I had shown up dressed in women’s lingerie like Frank N. Furter, or if I had shown up to find him dressed in women’s lingerie like Frank N. Furter. I think the latter would be funnier. But we both agreed that it would be funniest if we were both dressed in women’s lingerie like Frank N. Furter. It’s funnier if you could see us because neither of us would look good in women’s lingerie. Tim Curry pulls it off better than we ever could.

Unlike Madison Cawthorn, though, we could dance the Time Warp.

(RIP Meatloaf.)

• Hook 'Em 1

I worked in a traffic court early in my career. Used to represent poor people often charged with driving on a suspended license. The notoriously "light on crime" LA prosecutors would ask for 30 days of jail for every plea deal. For driving on a suspended license. You go ahead and guess what color their skin was.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Dude’s a true scumbag but nailing him for this seems, cheap? Unless it’s piss and then he can be clowned unmercifully.

If he's going to bash trans/gays/lesbians/etc. because he doesn't like how they have sex or whatever.....

He may have had somebody release this to distract from MTG's dumbass though.  I would not put it past him at all.

4 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Dude’s a true scumbag but nailing him for this seems, cheap? Unless it’s piss and then he can be clowned unmercifully.

True, but no doubt he'd support a bill to incarcerate anyone for doing the same. 

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He may have had somebody release this to distract from MTG's dumbass though.  I would not put it past him at all.

This was a dumb take that may or may not have been influenced by alkyhol.

He doesn’t realize that these photos, plus the info released about his driving/legal woes, point to somebody in the GOP wanting him gone.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, YChang said:

How shitty was Madison’s parents?

Maybe. Maybe not. Might not be fair to blame the parents.

Take Paul Gosar in Arizona for example. IIRC, every single one of his siblings has denounced him and explicitly have stated that Paul does not reflect his family upbringing or the morals instilled in the Gosar children. Some folks turn out rotten despite having a wholesome youth.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Seems like the GOP is officially trying to eat their own with Mad Wheels. At the bare minimum, they're trying to get him primaried.

Yep, and like I said, he's too fucking dumb to realize that his fellow Republicans are laying the groundwork to boot him out.

NC primaries are May 17th.  If this stuff is being released now, that means the good stuff is yet to come.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yep, and like I said, he's too fucking dumb to realize that his fellow Republicans are laying the groundwork to boot him out.

NC primaries are May 17th.  If this stuff is being released now, that means the good stuff is yet to come.

You're more seasoned in this forum than I am. And even though this is the Madison Cuck thread, what are your thoughts on the timing on McCarthy's leaked audio tape condemning Trump for the Insurrection?