Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

11 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

The sad thing is his extemporaneous speech is pretty articulate.  He's obviously not an idiot.  He's just a dirtbag of a human being who is trying to ride the gravy train.

Oh no, he’s an idiot 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Holy crap, they are throwing this asshole under the bus

I assume every member of congress has participated in, and benefitted from, insider trading.  Whether they understand the rules or don’t and think they just got a nice stock tip. 

since I believe that, I must also believe that because they rarely if ever get busted for it, there is an understanding of MAD that nobody plays that card without levels of approval from some informal element within.  And that it is used precisely in instances like madi here to help get rid of him. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

The sad thing is his extemporaneous speech is pretty articulate.  He's obviously not an idiot.  He's just a dirtbag of a human being who is trying to ride the gravy train.

Not sure what the hell you watched, but everything I've seen from him indicates he has an intellect in the vicinity of an average 6th grader. 

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

If he believes his bullshit, he's and idiot. If he doesn't, he an evil wart goblin.

Which is why I said he doesn't believe his own bullshit.

Some of you struggle with the concept that a person can have an above-average IQ ("not an idiot") and still lack integrity or common sense.  Good to see y'all have picked up on a complete non-starter to rail against.

Tell me, does Ted Cruz have low intellect?

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I assume every member of congress has participated in, and benefitted from, insider trading.  Whether they understand the rules or don’t and think they just got a nice stock tip. 

since I believe that, I must also believe that because they rarely if ever get busted for it, there is an understanding of MAD that nobody plays that card without levels of approval from some informal element within.  And that it is used precisely in instances like madi here to help get rid of him. 

You think the red necks in NC won’t re-elect him because of insider trading?  I laughed. 

8 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Ted Cruz is the smartest person in history next to Cawthorn. Not comparable. 

I didn't equate them.  I'm pointing out the fact that a person can have an intellect at or above average and still be a despicable slimy worthless shitbag.  Cruz is practically the gold standard, which was my fucking point.

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I didn't equate them.  I'm pointing out the fact that a person can have an intellect at or above average and still be a despicable slimy worthless shitbag.  Cruz is practically the gold standard, which was my fucking point.

No one is arguing against your fact. They are disagreeing with your opinion that Cawthorn is not an idiot. 

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

No one is arguing against your fact. They are disagreeing with your opinion that Cawthorn is not an idiot. 

This is a stunningly ridiculous discussion.  I stand by my statement.

Edited by jimmyjazz

57 minutes ago, Satchel said:

That kid is gonna be booted out of office on his ass. He apparently pissed off the wrong people.

He doesn't even seem to realize it either.  He's going to chase the libs like a dog chasing his own tail, all the while it's the R's who are doing this.

Which is more evidence that he's an idiot.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Na man, dude is also paralyzed neck-up. 

• Hook 'Em 2