Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

Cawthorn’s communications director, Luke Ball

We're being completely trolled, right?             Right?                                       RIGHT?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

32 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

A Republican is winning NC-11

image.png.b777fb6071e1a8073e72e8d940fb02c6.png

image.png.f9bf151aac8af64f608e8527b67bd4fe.png

Here are the candidates

image.png.c67603f4e59e72551b1cabf33e9fa09c.png

Besides Asheville, WNC is redder than tanned testicles. 

I am in the Clemson area now - near Asheville. This region is growing and getting bluer, but we are still blueberries in a raspberry soup.  

NC 11 has produced Mark Meadows and Cawthorn. The red voters deserve to be shamed and ridiculed for their negative contribution to the American Experiment.

I will be volunteering for the Democratic nominee to turn NC 11 blue. I am hoping it is Jasmine Beach-Ferrara. https://www.jasmineforcongress.com

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, F250 said:

So this smear campaign against Cawthorn is because he jumped districts which pissed of NC Republican party boss Art Pope? This is a lot more interesting than the actual dirt being brought to light.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a39841527/madison-cawthorn-insider-trading-airport-gun/

1. TIL the word "bedlamite"

2. Eat the rich.

3. There's nobody to root for here. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

He keeps claiming blackmail, and maybe I don't understand all the nuances and intricacies of blackmail as well as your average late-twenties closet twink does, but wouldn't blackmail be when you prove that you have these tapes and pics and demand something in return, or else you'll release them to the public?  I'm pretty sure when you release them to the public for free it's something else.  Like, news, maybe.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

As pointed out, Cawthorn's statements echo Trump's "locker room talk" excuse. Make up some bs story which gives your true believers something to stand behind. It doesn't matter how far-fetched it sounds, or that it wouldn't stand up to scrutiny. The believers just need something.

EDIT: Cawthorn's personal life shouldn't come into play in an election but we all know that voters decide that for themselves. His biggest problem is that he's lost most of his GOP leadership support. That will even give Fox News some pause in supporting Cawthorn. Most likely they won't not-support him but rather just be quieter about him. Fewer appearances.

It will be interesting to see if he has the power to stand up against the GOP elite. Does Trump even talk about Cawthorn?

This.  I think he's toast.  He and his dumbass base might be OK with anything but the power brokers in NC are likely sick of him and ready to roll with someone else.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

From the GOP/conservative viewpoint, I can understand why they want to pass so many anti-gay laws. They consciously or unconsciously recognize that they have many closeted gay men around them.  Now the laws and these viewpoints are horrendous, but they're so afraid of these gay men turning their sons gay.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bullneck said:

This.  I think he's toast.  He and his dumbass base might be OK with anything but the power brokers in NC are likely sick of him and ready to roll with someone else.

Well, it appears Johnny Sack doesn't like negs.  Boo Fucking Hoo.

1 hour ago, Hookah Horns said:

Oh no, you gone and triggered @Johnny Sack

Apparently so.  And it's a bummer cause I was going to convert all my pos rep into rubles and be Moscow billionaire.  But now, whatever shall I do?  

He'll wind up regretting being so sensitive and all. 

Edited by Bullneck

On 5/5/2022 at 12:36 PM, Grade of D as in David said:

What is the next piece of news to drop?

Campaign finance grift

DUI

Grooming a teen boy

Video at a coke orgy

Someone needs to interview his ex-wife.  Assuming she's not back in Russia.

On 5/4/2022 at 9:06 PM, Gil Bang said:

In the 80s at some bidness function in Macon Ga, I got bored and left the self-contained hotel, and went wandering into downtown. This was pre-modern brewpubs/loftdwellers/revived art districts, any of that shit. I'm talking 1980s boarded-up zombie movie set. 

About a block from me, off to the side, I spotted a frazzled white woman with a hollow gaze. We briefly made eye contact, and I kept walking a couple more blocks. She was back there behind me, shuffling along the same way. I turned and went off on another deserted street, after a minute she came into view again, following me.

I kept the same pace but zigged and zagged different ways. She always stayed about the same distance back.

Finally I got back in sight of the hotel and picked it up a little, shot inside the lobby. I looked back, she had stopped at the edge of the parking lot, watching.

I stayed inside the hotel the rest of the time.

Anyway, take MTG from the photo above, trim her hair 6 inches, and that's the same woman who followed me around empty Macon GA in the 80s.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

From the GOP/conservative viewpoint, I can understand why they want to pass so many anti-gay laws. They consciously or unconsciously recognize that they have many closeted gay men around them.  Now the laws and these viewpoints are horrendous, but they're so afraid of these gay men turning their sons gay.

Your last sentence is spot on regarding devoted Christian men. Very few will ever admit it even online, but they’re terrified of any one of their sons being gay. 

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

In the 80s at some bidness function in Macon Ga, I got bored and left the self-contained hotel, and went wandering into downtown. This was pre-modern brewpubs/loftdwellers/revived art districts, any of that shit. I'm talking 1980s boarded-up zombie movie set. 

About a block from me, off to the side, I spotted a frazzled white woman with a hollow gaze. We briefly made eye contact, and I kept walking a couple more blocks. She was back there behind me, shuffling along the same way. I turned and went off on another deserted street, after a minute she came into view again, following me.

I kept the same pace but zigged and zagged different ways. She always stayed about the same distance back.

Finally I got back in sight of the hotel and picked it up a little, shot inside the lobby. I looked back, she had stopped at the edge of the parking lot, watching.

Anyway, take MTG from the photo above, trim her hair 6 inches, and that's the same woman who followed me around empty Macon GA in the 80s.

Maybe it was her momma. How far is Macon from the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Are you JerseyMan10?

17 hours ago, bolverk said:

Maybe it was her momma. How far is Macon from the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum?

About 30ish miles if I remember correctly.  

Also, Adolph Manson for the win!

Edited by Bullneck