Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

8 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

After voting on several occasions to deny veterans benefits ---- including just two weeks ago ----- Cawthron tweets this. Literally no shame.

Geez, why do people keep bringing up his past?  /s

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

Primary day in NC. The jackass has to only hit 30% with 7 challengers. Blurb from NYTimes:

How will Madison Cawthorn fare in North Carolina?
In North Carolina, the Republican primary for Senate is the most prominent contest, though most eyes are likely to be elsewhere: on whether the explosively controversial Representative Madison Cawthorn, 26, will be renominated in his district in the state’s far west.

The number to keep in mind is 30: The top finisher in North Carolina primaries must gain a plurality of more than 30 percent of the vote or face a runoff against the second-place candidate.

Mr. Cawthorn, who has seven challengers, has been in the news for all the wrong reasons: for possessing a firearm in an airport (again), for driving with a revoked license (again) and for being rebuked by House Republican leaders for his comments suggesting that lawmakers had used cocaine and held orgies.

It is unclear, however, if these antics will allow any of his rivals, most likely State Senator Chuck Edwards, to force a runoff. Cawthorn is still a national MAGA celebrity with Mr. Trump’s endorsement.

Let's take a look at some early results, shall we?  Hmmmm.  Goodness, this doesn't look good . . .

May 17, 2022, 7:44 p.m. ET9 minutes ago
9 minutes ago

Nate Cohn

Madison Cawthorn trails by 11 points among early voters in his closely watched primary contest, with nearly all of the district’s early vote counted. Election Day votes, of course, may differ.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

He’s going to go trump lindell and file endless lawsuits is my guess 

He needs actual Lindell money for any lawsuits going after fellow Republicans though.  Also, doing so will end whatever little chance at a future career as a Republican politician he has (and it's a very tiny chance).

But Fox News is probably hiring.

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

He needs actual Lindell money for any lawsuits going after fellow Republicans though.  Also, doing so will end whatever little chance at a future career as a Republican politician he has (and it's a very tiny chance).

But Fox News is probably hiring.

not trumpy enough. more like oan or newsmax

30 minutes ago, mchookem said:

his replacement may be worse, but this dude was just a sleazy bag of grossness. good riddance!

I read the dude's bio. He's likely a religious loon and will certainly pander to the GQP, but at least he has experienced some degree of professional success in life. As a loser with no demonstrable skills other than trolling, I expect Cawthorn will try to start a podcast or some shit in hopes of becoming a popular media figure. Or he will rape his cousin.....50/50 on which is more likely. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 1

I read the dude's bio. He's likely a religious loon and will certainly pander to the GQP, but at least he has experienced some degree of professional success in life. As a loser with no demonstrable skills other than trolling, I expect Cawthorn will try to start a podcast or some shit in hopes of becoming a popular media figure. Or he will rape his cousin.....50/50 on which is more likely. 

Oh, I guarantee the next guy will be worse. Cawthorn was a buffoon, though.

44 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I doubt he views it as an either/or opportunity. 

NC Senator Tillis was the main guy funding the late surge behind Edwards, and probably the GOP hit jobs. Tillis probably has bigger plans in the future and didn’t want Cawthorn challenging him down the line. 

That, and many Democrats in Buncombe and Hendersonville switched their party to unaffiliated so they could vote against fuckface…allegedly 

43 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

NC Senator Tillis was the main guy funding the late surge behind Edwards, and probably the GOP hit jobs. Tillis probably has bigger plans in the future and didn’t want Cawthorn challenging him down the line. 

That, and many Democrats in Buncombe and Hendersonville switched their party to unaffiliated so they could vote against fuckface…allegedly 

Here is an article discussing the background of the NC GOP machine's fight with Cawthorn. Basically Cawthorn thought he was big enough to go against the establishment in NC and got his peepee whacked. Apparently switching districts without permission and refusing to back out when told to do so brought the knives out.

https://www.themountaineer.com/news/cawthorn-s-uncivil-war/article_07d5d7ba-59e4-11ec-9988-bf942e1cd4b1.html

Edited by F250
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just dropped in to say good riddance to this fuckbag. I'd love to never see him again but I can imagine he'll be on some weird network. I hope not. He'd be a decent luggage rack if you removed his ability to steer. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Just dropped in to say good riddance to this fuckbag. I'd love to never see him again but I can imagine he'll be on some weird network. I hope not. He'd be a decent luggage rack if you removed his ability to steer. 

7 months of lame duck session for him should be entertaining

• Haha 1