Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

18 minutes ago, kevwun said:

He will spend the rest of his term grifting.

I can’t imagine the vastness of the chasm between that and what he’s already been doing…mostly because I’ve never actually witnessed a flea hop.

Edited by hpslugga

Handicapping futures for this turd:

Hosts far-right podcast called “The Cawthorn Truthcast” 65%

Dies from drug overdose or car wreck 20%

Retreats and remakes himself in a normal life as a real estate agent 10%

Unsuccessfully campaigns for office 4%

Successfully campaigns for office 1%

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

Just dropped in to say good riddance to this fuckbag. I'd love to never see him again but I can imagine he'll be on some weird network. I hope not. He'd be a decent luggage rack if you removed his ability to steer. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Shits in a bag %100

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, smuggs said:

Especially if the naked horseplay vids keep dropping first of the month.

The PAC releasing the videos said they had much, much worse, that may not have been legal to publish or whatever.

If he had survived his primary, wonder if they would have been so hesitant to release them.

3 minutes ago, Underdog said:

He’ll move to Jersey, run for Pa Senate seat.  

More than likely he will hold office in Texas and threaten to get rid of "fake Texans" you know the people born and raised in Texas.

• Rage+1 4

44 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Why is a Republican group able to put together more pointed and succint critical media bits about Republicans than the Democrats are able to do?

The issue to me is whether they can't or whether they won't.  If they can't do it effectively, then hire people who can.  If they won't do it because of the "we fly high when they go low" bullshit, then expect the same stagnant shit from the Dems with Pelosi and Schumer calling the shots from the 1970s. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Snake Diggity said:

My gawd, what has happened to this place?!?

This low-hanging fruit hung so long it fell from the tree and now just sits all moldy and rotten on the ground.

Shame on all of you.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Why is a Republican group able to put together more pointed and succint critical media bits about Republicans than the Democrats are able to do?

Because the ratfuckers with the real dirty dirt are GQP and they ain’t giving that shit to Democrats?

7 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

He'll ghostwrite a book about the dirty insider business in the GOP and try to sell it saying he and Trump will clean the swamp.

If he ghost writes a book, who will claim credit for writing it? And how would he benefit?

And how is he not the sort of moron that needs someone else to ghost write his own autobiography the way that Lynn Vincent wrote Sarah Palin’s in Going Rogue?

He’s not writing anything. He needs someone else to write for him and then he’ll take credit for it. Just like Simple Sarah the Winking Bimbo.

1433B48C-40C2-4766-A517-98E4F6A3EB3C.thumb.jpeg.1bf20ca7f6bb112a20e62a396ea119bb.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

He'll ghostwrite a book about the dirty insider business in the GOP and try to sell it saying he and Trump will clean the swamp.

Can you imagine trying to read and edit an entire book of this 5th grader's scrawling?

ETA: @Bama Chick beat me to it. 92W5AdWLrHeI5fjvfVPSwKQVajUrzVot--5spTZtat4.jpg.9395a1b612ddc928d8852adfc31aa0e9.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Because Democrats don't know how to play in the mud.  Former Republicans do.  I'm a big fan of the Lincoln Project and the Bulwark.

19 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Cons tie their messaging to Jesus and those unable to think critically are fooled by the old okie doke. Plus the messages are simple and nonsensical, e.g. pedo groomers and baby killers and God haters…stupid stuff like that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1