Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

2 minutes ago, Matuka said:

Why would he shut the PAC down so fast?  Seems like he would be limiting the grift.

sounds like he's done with politics for awhile anyway (or realizes politics is done with him), and will switch to the media/GQP celebrity grift. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/10/2022 at 11:33 PM, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I'm late to seeing this video.  Had only been able to see the blurred versions before today.  What I'm trying to figure out is, is he wearing a tail butt plug?  I've never seen an ass that hairy before.  Something weird is going on.

image.thumb.jpeg.eeb1dcbf22a02e7c1d2d02d6129bbfc5.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

12 hours ago, Matuka said:

Why would he shut the PAC down so fast?  Seems like he would be limiting the grift.

I could be wrong, but think when a PAC shuts down, they can do whatever TF they want with the cash on hand and don't have to report it.

Filings showed that the PAC had at most 80k in this election cycle, and most or all of it was donated to gop candidates. If he rolled away with any cash, it was not much.

i don’t see Madison as being smart enough or had enough time to compile any money for himself. He’s going to be at the level of diamond and silk even before his term is over.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

i don’t see Madison as being smart enough or had enough time to compile any money for himself. He’s going to be at the level of diamond and silk even before his term is over.

His dad is, or was, a financial advisor for Edward Jones. Don't know if he was any good, but the last I read, the Cawthorns will still suing various entities for $30 million as a result of his accident as a teen.

17 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

good goddamn that is one dumb cousinfucker.

Here is the conversation:

LF68: Madison, you're one dumb cousinfucker.

MC: I am not a cousinfucker.

LF68: Dude, I've seen the video tape.

17 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Gentile politics. 

at least he’s not anti-Semitic…in that tweet. 

You got it wrong.  He wants Gentile politics as usual to end and to go back to the gold star 'Juden' Days.

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Gonna go ahead and get out in front of his impending “suicide” when they find both him and his wheelchair hanging in a basement… 

CD65BC17-25EC-4258-A286-FAE7BFFA3327.jpeg.62ee14bad1ecb0ec206d0b47c9e50a9e.jpeg

He strikes me as the kind of kind that would (st)roll out in to traffic and get hit by a bus.

Edited by Macanudo

4 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

He will have few or no defenders from his party with this investigation. This is the rare but essential sacrifice Republicans are willing to make so they can say they police their own. 

Well, he is a cripple so......he can say all the racist shit in the world but never fit in.  I hope this is a trend, if you know what I mean.....and I think you do.

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Dude is thwarted by curbs. I don’t think he will be leading any charges

he'll be leading the charge alright! just wait until he makes it to the top of the ramp! and can someone hold the door? Madison wants to hold an AR as he makes his way inside.