License Plate Lookup...

Bernard

It that still a thing around here?

Buddy’s in-laws have a vehicle parked outside their house for two months. Tags expired since Feb 2020. Window half way down. Full of trash. Parked on the wrong side of the street. In The Woodlands. Called Montgomery County Sheriff. Deputy says car belongs to “someone who lives in the neighborhood”. Deputy refused to take any action, of course. Buddy just wants to know whose car it is so he can go have a talk with them.

Bernard

4C3771C8-F866-4669-89BA-FF8A7EF73E43.jpeg

Edited by Bernard

• 4 months later...

This dude has been harassing my girlfriend's neighbors for years. He is growing increasingly unhinged. The video they took this morning is quite disturbing.

It's a White Tahoe license plaet # LHN 4546

EDIT: Never mind. The plates go to a Honda Accord. He must have stolen them.

Edited by Hornius Emeritus

• 2 years later...

This morning an extremely suspicious character was in a car outside my house, and as I discovered later, I'm 99% sure he followed me to a grocery store that was more than 5 miles away. I got his license plate and would definitely like to figure out who this person is and where they live. If I could DM anyone with an ability to look it up, I'd appreciate it. I'm really concerned about safety.