WTB:Pokemon Cards/Collections

Does anyone have their old Pokémon card collection tucked away collecting dust? Or did your kids ever play and now they don’t use them anymore? Definitely interested to take a look at anyone’s collection. Probably have always wondered when these things would be worth something, now would be a good time to try to find any of your old cards. 
All jokes are welcome but yes I am very interested in buying any cards you or someone you know might have! Reply here or shoot me a message! Thanks 

• 1 month later...

I was (still sorta am) a magic nerd. Pokemon was viewed as the game for the little kids when I started and never got in to it. So did that guy find a goldmine?  

I didn’t start magic until 4th ed, so no P9 in a shoebox for me. I still kick myself all the time for not buying the shit out of the dual lands. $10 was too much to swing on my 7th grade allowance for more than one.  Should have spent all my Burger King earnings on black lotuses

2 hours ago, UT_OB1 said:

I was (still sorta am) a magic nerd. Pokemon was viewed as the game for the little kids when I started and never got in to it. So did that guy find a goldmine?  

I didn’t start magic until 4th ed, so no P9 in a shoebox for me. I still kick myself all the time for not buying the shit out of the dual lands. $10 was too much to swing on my 7th grade allowance for more than one.  Should have spent all my Burger King earnings on black lotuses

nerds GIF

Random note, my kids like Pokemon cards but also too young to take care of anything like this. Anyways they each got a pack for christmas and my son got this special looking Pikachu card. So I decide to look it up on Ebay and see its selling for over $60, so I listed it last week and sold this week for $72. Nice little cash bonus for them to have after I spent like $13 for 3 packs. 

• 1 month later...

Lol hadn’t checked this in a while So the nerds comments made me laugh. It’s fine and fair. But from an economics standpoint, this “bubble” has grown more over the past year than just about any stock or market out there. Hence why Logan Paul(hate that f***) can auction off a box of cards for an easy million. 

side note, if anyone wants to check their card sections in their targets or Walmart’s and send me pictures of anything Pokemon or sports related. Is an easy way for people to make some  extra money as I’d probably buy it. (If there is anything, guarantee most sections are Cleared out) but people in small towns or at the right time can find things. 

• Hook 'Em 1