The Trump Presidential Library Thread of Doom

horn4life

4 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I don't know where it will be but it will be the best Presidential Library ever.  Some people will say that it might be the best Library in the world.

It will be on the grounds of Mar a Lago so Trump can charge it rent in perpetuity at twice the market rate.  Set up in a way to maximize the money funnel from the non profit library to himself. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

27 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

It will be on the grounds of Mar a Lago so Trump can charge it rent in perpetuity at twice the market rate.  Set up in a way to maximize the money funnel from the non profit library to himself. 

Will Mar-A-Lago allow for a midway and carnival?  Because that will really drive attendance numbers up.   

Well apparently Donald's delusions continue.  Trump planning to raise $2 billion for Library

"I thought to myself, what is this alternative fantasy life you're living?," a Trump fundraiser told The Post. "I have no clue where they think they'll get this money raised. Anyone who gives to him will be radioactive."

On 1/15/2021 at 2:01 PM, Macanudo said:

Will Mar-A-Lago allow for a midway and carnival?  Because that will really drive attendance numbers up.   

Would it really be a Trump library if it didn’t? Rigged midway games for a carnival barker President. I’d expect there to be a booth where they sell Trump-branded snake oil. 

• Haha 1

Where do y'all think the money is going to come from for this?  A huge chunk of it is going to come from the stolen intelligence during the Capitol raid on chair/ranking member offices of the Big 4 committees.  that shit is worth a disturbingly large amount of money on the black market.  

You don't fund a $2.0bn presidential library with $50 contributions from scratch-off buyers.  You buy half of it with stolen intel from a riot you incited so you can then gift most of it.  This is actually 4-D chess, all your jokes aside.