He might be the coolest guy on the planet

BERT

and doing shit like this just makes him that much cooler in my book.

Some good news for once

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8958427/Brad-Pitt-spotted-delivering-boxes-groceries-need-LA.html?ito=push-notification&ci=52063&si=9101777

Don't know how to post the article direct. Sorry, I'm not the coolest guy on the planet. 

I've always wondered this and never gotten a straight answer...for those of you guys that wear bracelets and/or multiple rings:

How do you decide when to stop putting them on before you leave the house?  Like, I get a wedding band and/or class ring.  But if you're one of those guys that wears 2+ rings everyday, how do you decide how many rings, on which fingers, and for what days?  And if you wear bracelets.  How do you decide on which wrist and how many you're gonna wear that day?  I see plenty of grown men all the time with varying amounts of bracelets and/or rings.  Is it like a "days of the week" thing or a mood thing?  How does it go?  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I've always wondered this and never gotten a straight answer...for those of you guys that wear bracelets and/or multiple rings:

How do you decide when to stop putting them on before you leave the house?  Like, I get a wedding band and/or class ring.  But if you're one of those guys that wears 2+ rings everyday, how do you decide how many rings, on which fingers, and for what days?  And if you wear bracelets.  How do you decide on which wrist and how many you're gonna wear that day?  I see plenty of grown men all the time with varying amounts of bracelets and/or rings.  Is it like a "days of the week" thing or a mood thing?  How does it go?  

Let me tell you the story of Right Hand, Left Hand. It's a tale of good and evil

bill-nunn-radio-raheem-do-the-right-thin

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

thread tangent. The Brad/Jen jet story, the Sorority thread, and the picking up the MAW (model, actress, what-the-fuck) and then getting a gaycial story were the 3 absolute best threads on Hornfans.

Guess i missed these threads. They must of been on 3:16, that was taken down shortly after i registered on Hornfans. 

9 minutes ago, BERT said:

Guess i missed these threads. They must of been on 3:16, that was taken down shortly after i registered on Hornfans. 

they was.

brad/jet story was about a hornfans dude who was late to a private plane at one of the aiports around LA. he rushes up the stairs to what he thought was his plane and sees brad buttfucking jen. not sure how he knew anal was involved. anyway, brad starts cussing him out and threatens to kick his ass. we didn't know if it was true or not until years later when jen alludes to an embarassing incident on a private jet at an airport. 

sorority thread was prob the best thread on the internet. copious stories of getting laid and chasing ass. also had a poster on there who would tell dudes how to approach wimmin at bars and shit. i'm sure someone saved the entirety of that thread.

the MAW thread was some hornfans dude picking up a hot MAW model, actress, what the fuck (his words) at a bar in LA. yada yada yada, husband wants to watch. while he's doing the wife on the bed, the husband jumps on the bed and gives the dude a gaycial. not sure if true or not but why the hell would someone make up a story like that? certainly not for hornfans rep points.

Edited by crash_davis

6 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I miss the days of stuff like that and the worst sexual experience MS Paint thread.  You know, back before everything was about firing the coach and yelling back and forth across the political aisle. 

Agreed, nothing makes me feel better than misogynistic banter and stories about demeaning women. :)

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I miss the days of stuff like that and the worst sexual experience MS Paint thread.  You know, back before everything was about firing the coach and yelling back and forth across the political aisle. 

Says the guy who married a stripper.

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

I think I see the issue

21 hours ago, Lobo said:

Watch on my left wrist. Nothing else. I have a small, cheap stainless bracelet I wear almost every day on my right wrist with a message I like that grounds me. I have a white wristband in the Livestrong fashion with a similar message that I wear maybe 3-4 times a week. I have a larger, plain silver bracelet with a clasp that my grandmother gave to my mom that is androgynous enough and I will wear that maybe once a week or if I am dressing to fuck.

I've never owned a ring or necklace and think they're trashy - especially necklaces. I don't have any tattoos. 

On 11/18/2020 at 1:06 PM, Lobo said:

I put a cock ring on before leaving for the day. Does that count?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

that xmas story is avail on this site. 

My first time reading this. Fucking awesome. In fact, it was so fucking awesome that i was laughing so hard that i accidently "liked" a 2 year old fucking post. 

2 hours ago, Errestaurants said:

I put a cock ring on before leaving for the day. Does that count?

Depends on what you put it on, I suppose.  If it comfortably fits your thumb, then you're in like Flynn.