Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Now I know you’re lying. If I cared enough I’d go find your original post on this but maybe I will later.  Can’t recall the thread. But it’s perfectly obvious anyway that you didn’t get that shitty ass disgusting meal from Bob’s. 

Siri, tell me how I know you’ve never been to Bob’s. 

Are there any Surly 1%ers that can clear this up for poor Jimmer. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, GRHorn said:

Siri, tell me how I know you’ve never been to Bob’s. 

Are there any Surly 1%ers that can clear this up for poor Jimmer. 

So let me get this straight. You are claiming your avatar represents a meal from Bob’s? Well I guess I’ve just been lucky then when I went there.

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

So let me get this straight. You are claiming your avatar represents a meal from Bob’s? Well I guess I’ve just been lucky then when I went there.

Correct and it was Fantastic. Only reason I’ve left it as avatar is it’s so triggering to you weirdos. 

Edited by GRHorn
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

13 hours ago, GRHorn said:

How many hysterical posters here called this Russian disinformation?  Everyone? 

Of course it was always real. Dumb 

Lol. This is just groundbreaking stuff man. Just damning. 

NPR issued a correction on Thursday to a book review that claimed U.S. intelligence discredited the story surrounding a laptop believed to have belonged to Hunter Biden, the son of President Joe Biden.

Revised now is a line in the review of the upcoming memoir, Beautiful Things: A Memoir, which details the 51-year-old's battle with drug addiction. Where it once said the laptop story was "discredited by U.S. intelligence and independent investigations by news organizations," has been replaced with a line that says: "Numerous news organizations cast doubt on the credibility of the laptop story."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/3/2021 at 11:29 AM, jimmyjazz said:

"Biggest inaugural crowd in history."

Trump topped Biden's prevarications on Day 1.

I hate trying to absolve Biden by "BUT TRUMP!"ing, but this is absolutely true.

These guys are all liars, but there are degrees to all of it. Trump is the God Emperor of dishonest. It's just his nature down to his bones. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/2/2021 at 10:09 PM, GRHorn said:

How many hysterical posters here called this Russian disinformation?  Everyone? 

Of course it was always real. Dumb 

Note that NPR issued a correction.  Kindly point out the last time Fox or OAN or Newsmax issued a correction not under threat of legal action?

Second, just because US intelligence hasn't issued a statement that laptopgate is bullshit of the purest ray serene doesn't mean that it is not, in fact, bullshit of the purest ray serene.  Nor does it make laptopgate true.

It's truly amazing how the Trump-controlled DOJ, that did his bidding in many instances where it was barely legally plausible, couldn't be coerced into doing his bidding on complete and utter bullshit.   For example, the bullshit Durham investigation.  For another, coming up with any kind of proof that Joe was complicit with Hunter's shenanigans.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4

On 4/4/2021 at 2:34 AM, Born to Run said:

Ha ha GR Horn is on ignore. Life is good

thats the spirit! i don't even have these weirdos on ignore, I just, gasp, ignore them anyway!

Come on, man. power to the people. you all can do it too

He’s going to be president sometime in the next 12 years. 

Yeesh, I hope not.

Y’all thought Obama was too “centrist” and bent to the whims of public opinion too easily and was a Republican doormat???

Pete is cut from the same cloth - he’s just gay instead of black.

And Chasten can’t hold a candle to Queen Michelle.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

Yeesh, I hope not.

Y’all thought Obama was too “centrist” and bent to the whims of public opinion too easily and was a Republican doormat???

He has broad appeal, is super smart, and can talk circles around most people. Doesn’t seem to be a massive asshole. Almost too logical. I think that’s what makes some people suspicious. He explains things in such an up front manner that people aren’t used to from a politician, so people think he’s up to something. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

I hate trying to absolve Biden by "BUT TRUMP!"ing, but this is absolutely true.

These guys are all liars, but there are degrees to all of it. Trump is the God Emperor of dishonest. It's just his nature down to his bones. 

13 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

This puts you in the absolute minority around here.

Do y’all share a cubicle?

re: infrastructure

our water quality sucks

In Connecticut, a condo had lead in its drinking water at levels more than double what the federal government deems acceptable. At a church in North Carolina, the water was contaminated with extremely high levels of potentially toxic PFAS chemicals (a group of compounds found in hundreds of household products). The water flowing into a Texas home had both – and concerning amounts of arsenic too.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/31/americas-tap-water-samples-forever-chemicals?utm_source=pocket-newtab

• Rage+1 1

Yeesh, I hope not.

Wow! You really follow South Bend politics closely. What, did you stream their public access channel?

4 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Another disappointing white woman. 

She's really fucked this about as much as possible for Democrats. Like to the point I question she's not shifting party, except she can't get elected as a republican. Her AZ approvals are in the toilet, she's already more or less been told she's going to get primaried, and now she's doing the opposite of what her voting base desires...

We need AZ to be sure to run Kelly Loefler or the twit that ran last time again if we want to keep AZ blue. 

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

She's really fucked this about as much as possible for Democrats. Like to the point I question she's not shifting party, except she can't get elected as a republican. Her AZ approvals are in the toilet, she's already more or less been told she's going to get primaried, and now she's doing the opposite of what her voting base desires...

We need AZ to be sure to run Kelly Loefler or the twit that ran last time again if we want to keep AZ blue. 

Yeah, I really can't figure out what her play is.  She is fucking this up, hard.

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Loefler?

44 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah, but she's bisexual, so yay!

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

The Arizona GOP is run by a literal conspiracy theorist, but Ducey probably eats her lunch in 2024

17 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Yeesh, I hope not.

It's not that Buttigieg is a "centrist."  It's that he is cautious by nature.  But I think he's seeing first-hand what caution gets you in Washington.

Audacity is the only virtue in Washington, and Biden is displaying it right now.

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, I really can't figure out what her play is.  She is fucking this up, hard.

I don't get it, either.  You know Manchin is just holding out for the best deal.  He's old-school.

But Sinema doesn't seem to be even doing that.  She's supporting the filibuster because she's so in love with the arcane rules of an institution of which she's been a part for just two years?  It doesn't make sense.

Regardless--she's ensuring that there's no fucking way she gets reelected in 2024.  She'll lose her primary badly.

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

It's not that Buttigieg is a "centrist."  It's that he is cautious by nature.  But I think he's seeing first-hand what caution gets you in Washington.

Audacity is the only virtue in Washington, and Biden is displaying it right now.

I don't get it, either.  You know Manchin is just holding out for the best deal.  He's old-school.

But Sinema doesn't seem to be even doing that.  She's supporting the filibuster because she's so in love with the arcane rules of an institution of which she's been a part for just two years?  It doesn't make sense.

Regardless--she's ensuring that there's no fucking way she gets reelected in 2024.  She'll lose her primary badly.

She’s probably getting paid by the republicans. And I’m serious.

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Biden: I want to work with you. Please bring me some ideas to help this bill

Republicans: Go fuck yourself you communist 

Biden: let’s just pass it without them 

Republican: I thought Biden cared about bipartisanship? 

This will happen again and again. It’s a tired song and dance 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2