Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

43 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Jimmy you're a good poster that I enjoy reading and conversing with on here and not just because of political viewpoints that you make. I would ask that you please refrain from using the R word. It's a word that needs to be taken out of our lexicon completely. I have mentioned this before but I have a friend and her nephew is autistic and the r word is something that sets her off and rightfully so. You have a pretty colorful language and I am sure you can think of about a 100 other words to describe what you think of the death cult without using that one in particular.

Not a problem my man. I usually don’t use it and don’t know why I did just then. My bad.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Well that does it. Here I am smack dab in the middle of Texas and half the time I call one of my children by another's name and apparently that disqualifies me to be President of the United States. You don't know how broken hearted that makes me.

Yes, that’s exactly what it was like. 

British guardian reporter 

Then the correction 

Edited by GRHorn
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Yes, that’s exactly what it was like. 

British guardian reporter 

Then the correction 

disgusted not safe for work GIF

I mean, he’s an old and they get easily confused. But unlike a lot of my fellow Republicans, I still find the guy very likable. Just don’t tell my wife. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Life is fragile and you should have sympathy for someone circling the drain of their physical time on earth. This is just one of the cons of having an 80 year old president, but you take the bad with the good and the good outweighs the bad, so for me it's a "nothing to see here and I'm moving on".

• Hook 'Em 3

We've got 11 senators over 75 years old and 15 more that are between the ages of 70 and 75. That's a full quarter of the senate born before the Korean War even ended. 24 house reps are over 75 and 52 house reps are between 70 and 75.  One SCOTUS justice is 82, one turns 73 in two weeks, and another just turned 71.

The members of our government are entirely way too old.  Technology is changing the world at an increasingly rapid pace and these are people who were already near what should be retirement age by the time broadband came around. And it's an even bigger problem than it seems, because the oldest members are disproportionately Democrats. The "young guns" who we might expect to be able to understand the problems we face and enact policy to address them are mostly psychotic and idiotic culture war dipshits who only got into politics to grift Fox News viewers and don't have the slightest interest in responsible governance. 

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

15 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

We've got 11 senators over 75 years old and 15 more that are between the ages of 70 and 75. That's a full quarter of the senate born before the Korean War even ended. 24 house reps are over 75 and 52 house reps are between 70 and 75.  One SCOTUS justice is 82, one turns 73 in two weeks, and another just turned 71.

The members of our government are entirely way too old.  Technology is changing the world at an increasingly rapid pace and these are people who were already near what should be retirement age by the time broadband came around. And it's an even bigger problem than it seems, because the oldest members are disproportionately Democrats. The "young guns" who we might expect to be able to understand the problems we face and enact policy to address them are mostly psychotic and idiotic culture war dipshits who only got into politics to grift Fox News viewers and don't have the slightest interest in responsible governance. 

Meh.

The average age of each Senate caucus is 63.  The average age of the House Dems is only 3 years higher than the Republicans (59 vs 56).   3 of the 4 oldest Senators are Republicans (Grassley, Shelby and Inhofe).  3 of the youngest House members are Dems (AOC, Jacobs, Torres).  The Dean of the House is an 87 year old Republican from Alaska who was born 26 years before Alaska was even a state. 

Dem leadership averages 5 years older than GOP leadership - which is a bit skewed, since they just threw out a 54 year old lifelong conservative for a 36 year old moderate whose only qualification is that she has a newfound affinity for orange cock. 

Both the Senate and House is full of old fuckers in both parties.  It's actually, for once, a "both sides" problem. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Life is fragile and you should have sympathy for someone circling the drain of their physical time on earth. This is just one of the cons of having an 80 year old president, but you take the bad with the good and the good outweighs the bad, so for me it's a "nothing to see here and I'm moving on".

Circling the drain, but less than 6 months into his term. Ruh Roh

Nothing to see here? I wonder if our allies and adversaries feel the same?

• Fuck You 5

Pretty sure our allies are WAY more comfortable with an old man who might forget a thing or two every now and again vs. a fucking megalomaniac whose mental acuity never surpassed 5th grade. Compare pics from the last two G7 summits and tell me which person our allies seem more comfortable working with.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Pretty sure our allies are WAY more comfortable with an old man who might forget a thing or two every now and again vs. a fucking megalomaniac whose mental acuity never surpassed 5th grade. Compare pics from the last two G7 summits and tell me which person our allies seem more comfortable working with.

If you had to guess, what do our adversaries think?

• Fuck You 4

53 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

my guess is they LOVED the former guy. at the very least his ineptitude allowed them to get away with all sorts of shady shit and at worst, he was complicit in their actions. my guess is they don't like the current guy because he's not helping them do crime

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

They, like you, much preferred the guy who fired shots at our allies, praises our adversaries, and undermined our standing in the world every step of the way. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

my guess is they LOVED the former guy. at the very least his ineptitude allowed them to get away with all sorts of shady shit and at worst, he was complicit in their actions. my guess is they don't like the current because he's not helping them do crime

Trump's BFF Putin said he can work with Biden and there won't be any impulse-based movements coming out of DC now.  The world is so happy about that. 

As for Biden, Putin said the current White House occupant "is radically different from Trump because President Biden is a career man. He has spent virtually his entire adulthood in politics."

"That's a different kind of person, and it is my great hope that, yes, there are some advantages, some disadvantages, but there will not be any impulse-based movements on behalf of the sitting U.S. president," he said.

4 hours ago, GRHorn said:

we don't have to guess

"Well even now, I believe that former U.S. president Mr. Trump is an extraordinary individual, talented individual, otherwise he would not have become U.S. president," the Russian president told NBC News' Keir Simmons.

https://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-returns-compliments-donald-trump-ahead-joe-biden-meeting-1600049

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

A YouTube clip with a Donald Trump avatar. 

Y’all are barely trying. Consume less stupid media, bird brains 

He looks lost in that clip. Trump & his cult members can be retarded & Biden can look out of his element at the same time. Two things can be true at once.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

9 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Even I'm getting bored of having this repeatedly pointed out. Let me know when it impacts something.

Is there now a Presidential gaffe/sounding like a dumbass limit here? That’s awesome. What an exciting development. 

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I don't know man.  I'm really wondering if I made the right choice now.  

No, no I'm not.  

lol I don’t expect to change anybody’s hearts or minds. I’m more interested in when a change happens. Joe is clearly impaired. It’s all amplified when he’s outside the US/MSM bubble. I think the jet lag may be particularly hard on him. 

• Fuck You 3

8 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Is there now a Presidential gaffe/sounding like a dumbass limit here? That’s awesome. What an exciting development. 

lol I don’t expect to change anybody’s hearts or minds. I’m more interested in when a change happens. Joe is clearly impaired. It’s all amplified when he’s outside the US/MSM bubble. I think the jet lag may be particularly hard on him. 

Is Trump impaired in any way?

4 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

First thing, is he President?

No. Ok. 

Yes he is impaired by his narcissistic personality disorder. 

Was he President when they administered the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, a test designed to reveal dementia, Alzheimer's disease, or other similar disorders?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Was he President when they administered the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, a test designed to reveal dementia, Alzheimer's disease, or other similar disorders?

And then demonstrated the results proudly and supremely on network TV for all the world to see.

30 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Boooooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiing.

Anything new in that bag of tricks besides you stupidly claiming Biden is senile. It’s gotten stale, this material it has, says yoda.