Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Now give your take if trump did the exact same thing. 

How about: when the sanctions were first imposed, they were hamfisted and pissed off our EU allies just as much as our RU adversaries and viewed it as an infringement on their sovereignty (source, BBC), in addition to being ineffective at achieving their desired outcome of stopping RU gas flowing into EU. Biden's recent moves, while marginally benefitting our adversaries - far greater benefitted our allies and is a step towards repairing that partnership.

Shit, the AP article I edited in after you quoted me even clarifies that in the fucking headline so even the DT folks could get the gist. The sanctions were reduced in scope to only target russian-owned entities and not those owned by other sovereign nations that we happen to be allied with.

But yeah, I know what you mean about people trying hard to miss the point.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Now give your take if trump did the exact same thing. 

Jesus Christ some of you guys are really trying hard to miss the point. 

you're trying really hard to make a point that doesn't exist.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Anastasis said:

Pretty funny watching the overlap between the adherents of total nonsense and the back benders when it come to this admins stance. 

will you fucking address my actual response to your bullshit? Or if you're just trolling and shitposting then cool, we can do that too

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

will you fucking address my actual response to your bullshit? Or if you're just trolling and shitposting then cool, we can do that too

That's not his way of doing things though. He dances on the edges without definitively declaring anything so he can come back at some later date and claim some sort of intellectual superiority on any subject. Always in hindsight. It's masterful in its own way. 

• Haha 1

You failed to respond to my request. 

you're asking me to compare against something that didn't actually happen - you want me to argue against a straw man rather than actually discuss the relevant issue and facts at hand.

You realize that you are wading in with the server dns log lunatics right?

For fucking FUCKS sake. Stop fucking lying and misattributing what I said in that thread THREE FUCKING YEARS AGO. Nevermind that there has been ample evidence and positive proof that the trump campaign was covertly sharing sensitive data with Russia.

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

they've all moved on.  why haven't you?

you're here setting up counter factuals and suppositions and trying to get people to take you seriously right now. 

Edited by elfenix

Before going forward on the back and forth with this discussion, I recommend reading an excellent post from our resident poster @Shady Raywho, I believe, lives in Munich where he outlined the German stance on this issue with the pipeline and why Biden made this concession for their benefit.

• Hook 'Em 4

18 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Funny watching the contortions just to avoid stating what is obvious. 

brainimage.jpg

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Pretty funny watching the overlap between the adherents of total nonsense and the back benders when it come to this admins stance. 

brain3-300x225.png

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

You failed to respond to my request. 

vcqYrUzkgxF8-2ILdAja89wEcgp-qnJG9DeAPhqP

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

6e8734dfe00c1b1d-2048x1024.jpg?w=600

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 8

19 minutes ago, sidis said:

as to anastasis's drumbeat, there is a completely legitimate question present there.  would i have been more circumspect in allowing for such a nuanced and deferential assessment in my approach to the situation had trump been president at the time and instead echoed some pithy comments of trump being putin's puppet?  i doubt it as i'd like to give myself more credit than that. 

That’s probably right. But you were not the target of those quips. 

I do however remember some of our exchanges regarding Russia and Putin during the Obama administration. Fun times and all. 

Edited by Anastasis

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

That’s probably right. But you were not the target of those quips. 

I do however remember some of our exchanges regarding Russia and Putin during the Obama administration. Fun times and all. 

I was working full time while being in grad school full time and having babies with my hot new wife at the time…

on top that, was enduring that lying sonofabitch Johnson and our football team going into a decade long and counting shitshow so I take zero responsibility whatsoever for anything said at the time. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sidis said:

I was working full time while being in grad school full time and having babies with my hot new wife at the time…

on top that, was enduring that lying sonofabitch Johnson and our football team going into a decade long and counting shitshow so I take zero responsibility whatsoever for anything said at the time. 

Knocking up the wife during grad school is basically a right of passage. You get to work them both into the acknowledgements paragraph. Helps soften the committee right off the bat. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, sidis said:

hey buddy, we've ALL been there!

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Captainant said:

For fucking FUCKS sake. Stop fucking lying and misattributing what I said in that thread THREE FUCKING YEARS AGO. Nevermind that there has been ample evidence and positive proof that the trump campaign was covertly sharing sensitive data with Russia.

Hit dog seems to holler every time. 

ant:IT::triplehorn:medicine. 

At least one of the two had enough self respect to go away. 

5 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

That's not his way of doing things though. He dances on the edges without definitively declaring anything so he can come back at some later date and claim some sort of intellectual superiority on any subject. Always in hindsight. It's masterful in its own way. 

He’s the best troll we got. Kind of impressive actually.

On 6/17/2021 at 8:19 PM, GW Hayduke said:

If any of you occupy clowns in your alternative universes ever stop back bending, you can take some cues on how to hold a president’s feet to fire.

Yeah I just got backs from occupying alternative clown universe and let me tell y’all something, that place is fucked the fuck up.

First of y’all, you member the apprentice right? Well remember that host guy Donald trump? Well He’s actually elected the frucking president! Yeah no shit. But that’s not all. It don’t just end there.

Not only is that total dipshit elected president, but he’s actually considered some sort of god or gif or something! I mean no further king shit for reals bro! 

Shaking my head bro. Shits all fucked up. But it can’t be real so it’s all good. And stop bogartin that joint bro. I mean fuck. Pass that shit right now. For realz.

4 minutes ago, Walser said:

Trump: "He died like a dog"

It’s still amazing to me we elected president a guy who never drinks and hates dogs. 

If you came up to me and said hey I got a guy, a potential rich client, who you should meet, but don’t drink in front of him and put the dogs up because he hates dogs, I would tell you to tell that guy to get bent and fuck off. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2