Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

On 9/12/2021 at 6:28 AM, TwiceHorn said:

Someone likes fake news.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/05/30/fact-check-fauci-didnt-say-cdc-fda-staff-refusing-covid-19-vaccine/7474372002/

Also, Fauci doesn't run CDC, he runs a part of it that's responsible for infectious diseases.  Apparently, the vax rate there runs about the same as nationally.

Hey thanks for the support, glad someone sees through the bullshit.

The cherry picking seems intentional. When a NPR/PBS voter survey in early September showed Biden’s approval at 43 percent, CNN’s Chris Cillizza pounced: “This Poll Number Will Send Democrats Into a Panic.” A week later though, Cillizza was silent when CNN’s own poll found Biden’s approval climbing to 52 percent.  

CNN seemed to struggle with how to cover its good-news-for-Biden poll when the Beltway’s preferred narrative was his “summer from hell.” This was CNN’s online headline for a story that showed Biden with a strong approval rating: “Americans Turn Pessimistic Amid Concerns Over Economy and Coronavirus.” Later in a news segment, when a CNN anchor suggested the network’s latest showing had Biden’s rating at 43 percent, she had to be corrected by a guest who pointed out CNN’s survey showed a 52 percent mark.

15 hours ago, Satoshi said:

I doubt Biden has much personal knowledge of this appointment but wasn’t sure where else to put this. A pretty unbelievable selection and hopefully it’s changed. 

Should have been put in the "Explain This" thread which is about the criminal justice system.

18 hours ago, Satoshi said:

I doubt Biden has much personal knowledge of this appointment but wasn’t sure where else to put this. A pretty unbelievable selection and hopefully it’s changed. 

Wait.....NOW you're concerned about shitty nominees for district court seats?  What, praytell, caused you to suddenly decide this issue is worthy of your attention, now, today?

I can't wait to hear about how you suddenly found religion on this topic after the past 4+ years.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Has he finally seen the error of his ways? Nah. New tactic. 

39 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait.....NOW you're concerned about shitty nominees for district court seats?  What, praytell, caused you to suddenly decide this issue is worthy of your attention, now, today?

I can't wait to hear about how you suddenly found religion on this topic after the past 4+ years.

The tweet was shared by a liberal lawyer I follow. I don’t get into the weeds of the legal system. I just thought she was a uniquely terrible person and it was worth sharing to bring attention to it. Like I said, I doubt Biden has a clue about it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Not sure if this has been shared, but I can't recall any other time, no matter the party, where a sitting President was so vocally (and out of context and without any reason) decried: 

Because never in the history of the country has the opposition party been such a collective of complete pieces of shit? Maybe that could explain it for you? 

• Hook 'Em 4

No platform. No policies whatsoever except let’s be cruel to the browns. Insurrection. Fat. Dies because it refuses the lifesaving vaccine. Wal mart scooters. More fat. Ignorance. Let’s all attack the capitol. Worships a failed businessman who fucks strippers after his son is born then pays for their abortions. 

For the life of me I can’t figure out why they oppose the sitting president. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Dude it's not that deep. It's young, stupid (mostly) males cosplaying and aspiring to be like their dads-- the VP's and C-suite of industry with a lot of money and comforts-- because they are young and ignorant.

The point is, you never saw it during the Obama years (at least I don't think). Same dynamics were at play.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, DonkeyCigars said:

Dude it's not that deep. It's young, stupid (mostly) males cosplaying and aspiring to be like their dads-- the VP's and C-suite of industry with a lot of money and comforts-- because they are young and ignorant.

The point is, you never saw it during the Obama years (at least I don't think). Same dynamics were at play.

Gee, I wonder what happened in the last four years that might have caused that? Let me think about it for awhile and I’ll get back to you when I can. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Gee, I wonder what happened in the last four years that might have caused that? Let me think about it for awhile and I’ll get back to you when I can. 

I guess the idea is that Trump has been a great unifier of those people and the unified outpouring of anti-sitting President sentiment is evidence of his ability to unite a group of people. I can see it. Just weird to me.

Edited by DonkeyCigars
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

I guess the idea is that Trump has been a great unifier of those people and the unified outpouring of anti-sitting President sentiment is evidence of his ability to unite a group of people. I can see it. Just weird to me.

THAT is what you get out of this? That TFG is a great unifier? Do you even pay attention to the shit you write or do you just close your eyes and type? Everything you post is counter to reality. I can't tell if it's true ignorance and or elaborate trolling, but it's fucking maddening. Good job doing China and Russia's work for them

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Satoshi said:

The tweet was shared by a liberal lawyer I follow. I don’t get into the weeds of the legal system. I just thought she was a uniquely terrible person and it was worth sharing to bring attention to it. Like I said, I doubt Biden has a clue about it. 

Negged because you just NOW notice this guy calling out shitty judicial nominees?

You're a disingenuous hypocritical POS, and it's time for you to be crowdsourced again.

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

THAT is what you get out of this? That TFG is a great unifier? Do you even pay attention to the shit you write or do you just close your eyes and type? Everything you post is counter to reality. I can't tell if it's true ignorance and or elaborate trolling, but it's fucking maddening. Good job doing China and Russia's work for them

I mean he united a bunch of deplorables, into one basket, at the very least. That's unification. I'm sorry you have trouble with basic information gathering and reporting. He's taken a group of people and combined them to make up a 20-30% minority coalition of people who are a problem and at odds with the rest of America.

• Fuck You 1

30 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

I mean he united a bunch of deplorables, into one basket, at the very least. That's unification. I'm sorry you have trouble with basic information gathering and reporting. He's taken a group of people and combined them to make up a 20-30% minority coalition of people who are a problem and at odds with the rest of America.

clearly one of us does not know the definition of unifier.

20 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Said the dog that was licking its asshole on a public sidewalk.

-Stonekettle 

Note, not directed at you, CS, because your comment was senseless to me, aside from the quote I referenced.

the shawshank redemption community GIF

misunderstood. Assumed it was the equivalent of hanging a Trump flag. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich

Uh oh. From the WAPO:

The White House is leaning toward releasing information to Congress about what Donald Trump and his aides were doing during the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol despite the former president’s objections — a decision that could have significant political and legal ramifications.

Trump has said he will cite “executive privilege” to block information requests from the House select committee investigating the events of that day, banking on a legal theory that has successfully allowed presidents and their aides to avoid or delay congressional scrutiny for decades, including during the Trump administration…

…But President Biden’s White House plans to err on the side of disclosure given the gravity of the events of Jan. 6, according to two people familiar with discussions who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the private discussions.

In response to questions about White House deliberations over what information to release, Biden spokesman Michael J. Gwin said the president views the attack on the Capitol as “a dark stain on our country’s history” and is “deeply committed to ensuring that something like that can never happen again, and he supports a thorough investigation.”

Members of the investigative committee argue that Trump no longer enjoys the protection of executive privilege, encouraging the White House to push aside institutional concerns about sharing information with Congress and aid the panel in an investigation focused on what Democrats and a handful of Republicans have called an assault on democracy.

• Like 1