Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

First post in forever and immediately Anastasis’d. Never change dude.

You are 100% garbage bro.  Many posters here recognized it immediately.  Some did not because you stroked their political inclinations. Sorry, not sorry for pointing that out.   

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

You are 100% garbage bro.  Many posters here recognized it immediately.  Some did not because you stroked their political inclinations. Sorry, not sorry for pointing that out.   

Leave Hugo alone; his timely report on the state of the paper products supply chain during the early months of 2020 saved our family’s behind.  Literally. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

I'm looking forward to the Anastasis take when Republican operatives put Donald Trump in office.

“Look the Dems would have done it in 2016 if they could have. So really, both sides are to blame when the GOP does it for Trump. It’s the Dem’s fault for not keeping the House, thems the breaks.”  - Ana, Jan 2025

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

A study commissioned by Jim Banks, and he is feeding the Post. Read the rest of the article you fatuous shithead.

No worries. Hunter gonna sell some art to cover it. 

Trump was a total piece of shit. It’s ok to admit Biden is a bigger piece of shit with a bigger piece of shit family. These aren’t mutually exclusive. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 9

No worries. Hunter gonna sell some art to cover it. 

Trump was a total piece of shit. It’s ok to admit Biden is a bigger piece of shit with a bigger piece of shit family. These aren’t mutually exclusive. 

Wait a minute….Hunter Biden is worse than the triumvirate of Eric, Donnie, and Ivanka? Someone’s just jealous of Hunter’s hogleg.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Anyone who thinks the Biden family is worse than the Trump family…..
Drugs are bad, mkay?
One of the Biden kids actually served this country, in a meaningful way. That alone > anything a Trump kid has done 

This. The Trumps have contributed zero to this country. They only take. Beau Biden’s deathbed shits were worth more than the entire Trump plan collectively.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

On 9/23/2021 at 6:00 PM, workswithseed said:

Is this the one where it can look into bank accounts without a warrant?

I read it as banks reporting to the IRS transactions over $600, semantics yes but.... and No I'm not comfortable with this at all, its over reach

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Willfully Horn said:

100%, huh?

He certainly saw a huge threat that didn’t  seem concerning to you, iirc.

Ah, we've found a blueanon fellow traveler. Like I said, Hugo got a pass cause he stoked your political inclinations. And as ridiculous as the shit he propagated got here, neither you nor him have apparently been able to come to grips with how stupid some of that shit was. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Ah, we've found a blueanon fellow traveler. Like I said, Hugo got a pass cause he stoked your political inclinations. And as ridiculous as the shit he propagated got here, neither you nor him have apparently been able to come to grips with how stupid some of that shit was. 

Interesting set of declarations. Since I can’t prove a negative, care to back up your claims with an exasperatingly false premise I was all root hog, or die, in promoting? (I’m watching piggy, and irritated I am cheering for them).

As my declaration was included in the post you quoted, you might alternatively explain how damaging the public trust in our vote is either a good thing, or, how do you say, blueanon?

Edited by Willfully Horn
Spelling

6 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Interesting set of declarations. Since I can’t prove a negative, care to back up your claims with an exasperatingly false premise I was all root hog, or die, in promoting? (I’m watching piggy, and irritated I am cheering for them).

As my declaration was included in the post you quoted, you might alternatively explain how damaging the public trust in our vote is either a good thing, or, how do you say, blueanon?

What was your username on TOS?

2 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

100%, huh?

He certainly saw a huge threat that didn’t  seem concerning to you, iirc.

I remember when US presidents accepted their electoral loss, shut the fuck up for a couple of years after being voted out of office, didn’t lie about the integrity of our elections and destroy public confidence in the Vote.  What is it you post, “cry more?” Are those posts emblematic of your good old days?

Muledick

• Fuck You 2

I appreciate @Hugo Stiglitz's contributions. But the ignore function is useful for those with a limited palate for the information he contributes.

Back to the President, he needs to get both bills across the finish line. Yesterday. We have pressing international issues that need his full attention. We need the home front buttoned up and functioning. 

• Like 2

Back on topic. Joe Biden is the president. Donald trump spent four miserable years as the president doing everything he could to fuck this country up because he is and was an incompetent moron. So thank God Joe is the president.

On a related note. Steve sarkisian is the UT football coach. Tom Herman spent four miserable years as the head coach doing everything he could to fuck up the UT football team because he is and was an incompetent moron. So thank God Sark is the head coach.

I mean what a miserable four years we were just forced to endure. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

Back on topic. Joe Biden is the president. Donald trump spent four miserable years as the president doing everything he could to fuck this country up because he is and was an incompetent moron. So thank God Joe is the president.
On a related note. Steve sarkisian is the UT football coach. Tom Herman spent four miserable years as the head coach doing everything he could to fuck up the UT football team because he is and was an incompetent moron. So thank God Sark is the head coach.
I mean what a miserable four years we were just forced to endure. 

I feel like Trump is like a love child of Charlie Strong and Tom Herman’s biggest negatives

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

The sad thing is, $50 a month really is a big deal to way too many Americans.

no kidding. when I read that the $300 child tax credit literally lifted millions out of starvation poverty I had a sads. That's so very little money. It's just amazing the crumbs we've been left to fight over for so long

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/25/2021 at 3:04 PM, Js1 said:

Anyone who thinks the Biden family is worse than the Trump family…..

Drugs are bad, mkay?

One of the Biden kids actually served this country, in a meaningful way. That alone > anything a Trump kid has done 

It’s absolutely amazing to me. Disagree with his positions and policies and whatnot but to truly hate the man? And think Trump is a better human!?!?!? Good fuck. Biden has an extremely long record of just being an all around good dude. Unlike, say, every single republican the last 20 years. Makes me fucking sick 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

"Pelosi postponed a vote on the infrastructure bill from Monday to Thursday of this week. She also acknowledged, for the first time, that the three-and-a-half-trillion-dollar spending package would be trimmed back. “In order to move forward, we have to build consensus,” she told George Stephanopoulos, of ABC News. Appearing on “Meet the Press,” another Democratic Senator, Cory Booker, of New Jersey, predicted that his colleagues would reach an understanding. “This is Washington,” Booker said. “I’m sure there is going to be some sort of compromise.” Given that the alternative is an ignominious failure for the Party and its President, Booker may well be proved correct. Right now, though, the fault line running through the Democrats’ polity remains in place, with both sides trying to exert maximum leverage.

This sort of high-stakes intra-party politics is long familiar in American politics. As is common in such disputes, the onus will fall on the President to unite his party’s elected representatives behind a particular outcome, even though they may not like parts of it."

I read the bold as, progressives need to conform and get in line and come off the $3.5T number and compromise. You started high, now end a little lower. 

Edited by DonkeyCigars
  • Fuck You 1

The so-called "moderates" are tanking Biden's agenda because apparently they're fucking idiots who think it's good politics to run against their own party's extremely popular policy proposals and the President who ran on them.

Of course, a cynical person might wonder why they've learned nothing from the moderates who tried this under Obama, who at least opposed policies that were less overwhelmingly popular, and then got absolutely boatraced out of office in the 2010 midterms, and whether it might be that they're actually ok with losing their seats because they know they'll be rewarded with cushy gigs from the companies and lobbyists whose bidding they're currently doing.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

Can some link to a detailed description of the policy proposal he is getting that number from?  This is what I see on the WH site, but I am sure it is laid out in more detail elsewhere?

Lower Health Care Costs

The Build Back Better Agenda would reduce health insurance premiums, saving 9 million people an average of $50 per person per month, and add dental, vision, and hearing coverage to Medicare. By closing the Medicaid gap for low-income Americans, the President’s plan would help 4 million uninsured people gain coverage. President Biden’s agenda would also expand home care for older and disabled Americans, while improving the jobs and the pay of the home care workers who care for them.

20 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Can some link to a detailed description of the policy proposal he is getting that number from?  This is what I see on the WH site, but I am sure it is laid out in more detail elsewhere?

Lower Health Care Costs

The Build Back Better Agenda would reduce health insurance premiums, saving 9 million people an average of $50 per person per month, and add dental, vision, and hearing coverage to Medicare. By closing the Medicaid gap for low-income Americans, the President’s plan would help 4 million uninsured people gain coverage. President Biden’s agenda would also expand home care for older and disabled Americans, while improving the jobs and the pay of the home care workers who care for them.

this seems to be the analysis:

https://familiesusa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/2021-79_ARP-Coverage-Summary_Analysis_03_2021.pdf

edit: and from the footnotes:

https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/fact-sheet-hhs-american-rescue-plan-health-insurance-coverage.pdf

Edited by elfenix
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, elfenix said:

So that math appears to be limited individuals in ACA marketplace plans, and is not impacted by employee sponsored health plans. Was wondering why the 9MM number was relatively small (compared to the 160MM on employer sponsored plans).