Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Dude has been an out of touch bitch for a while now.  He believes it’s his job to tone police democrats while encouraging them to go on Fox News (lol).  IMO he’s gotten incredibly lazy in his analysis. 

Oh, let me guess, woke, woke, woke, cancel, cancel, cancel, won't someone think of the white people???

Repeat ad infinitum.

Just now, David Dennison said:

Oh, let me guess, woke, woke, woke, cancel, cancel, cancel, won't someone think of the white people???

Repeat ad infinitum.

That and crying about  “defund the police”. He’s your stereotypical cis white male multimillionaire boomer that lives in Hollywood and watches too much Fox News.  I think he’s playing to a target audience half the time. 

10 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

That and crying about  “defund the police”. He’s your stereotypical cis white male multimillionaire boomer that lives in Hollywood and watches too much Fox News.  I think he’s playing to a target audience half the time. 

I think you might be on to something.

https://news.yahoo.com/bill-maher-america-most-important-100156431.html

32 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Dude has been an out of touch bitch for a while now.  He believes it’s his job to tone police democrats while encouraging them to go on Fox News (lol).  IMO he’s gotten incredibly lazy in his analysis. 

The Dems just got their asses handed to them in Virginia and how close New Jersey was for voters. Whatever the Dems are doing doesn’t seem to be working, maybe they need to Change their approach? Nahh it’s the voters fault (cue in principle skinner meme)

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Gengs1 said:

Not sure if posted already but like him on not, he makes good points 

i know the R messaging takes over but they still need to appeal to uneducated voters, at this point it’s probably lost for dem to get them back 

He isn't wrong. The DNC read Steve Sarkisian's "Winning is for Dummies" book.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

The Dems just got their asses handed to them in Virginia and how close New Jersey was for voters. Whatever the Dems are doing doesn’t seem to be working, maybe they need to Change their approach? Nahh it’s the voters fault (cue in principle skinner meme)

The Dems running shitty empty suit candidates that abandon populist economic policies and try to play in culture war games instead of advocating for meaningful reforms is a big part of the problem.  

ETA: and if you want to get right down to it, a big problem is the tone (or lack of tone) being set from the top. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

29 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The Dems running shitty empty suit candidates that abandon populist economic policies and try to play in culture war games instead of advocating for meaningful reforms is a big part of the problem.  

ETA: and if you want to get right down to it, a big problem is the tone (or lack of tone) being set from the top. 

So they running Snobs? 

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

All I know is a Jewish boy and a Black preacher won statewide elections in Georgia a year ago, neither were/are “moderates.”  Something has changed since then. 

If that’s the formula then repeat it.

all the Dems should be going on Fox News and learn to stick to a script and repeat the shit what they are doing for middle class, you don’t see Republicans not going on cnn etc and spewing their shit.

pete is always fun to watch when he goes on fox and flips their script, the Dems could use some practice 

• Hook 'Em 1

Virginia has gone to the opposite party of what ever president just won. It has for many, many years. I’m not sure why the Dems losing there is a surprise when history usually repeats.

On 11/23/2021 at 10:24 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

$3.19 in central MN. Premium and diesel 3.79

Fun times!

On 11/23/2021 at 10:46 AM, closetohumping said:

Cute

628F4842-2F2F-45A7-9856-9D9E23A276BC.thumb.jpeg.934d9a28d54c906005fd43c97b20dc60.jpeg

On 11/23/2021 at 10:49 AM, workswithseed said:

I was about to say the same thing, but you beat me.

Anyone one of y’all that can explain to me what that has to do with Joe Biden?

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

They fucking should pay more. Those lands belong to me. And you. 

That’s fine but it’s not “what needs to be done to reduce the price you pay at the pump”. It’s actually the opposite. 

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Another dumb post not worth substantively responding to.

You would think with all that Bitcoin/crypto money you supposedly made you wouldn’t still have to troll this board to pay the rent.

Easier not to respond and cry troll than address pretty straight forward contradiction by the administration. 

• Fuck You 3

3 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

That’s fine but it’s not “what needs to be done to reduce the price you pay at the pump”. It’s actually the opposite. 

Easier not to respond and cry troll than address pretty straight forward contradiction by the administration. 

It’s pretty straight forward to a simpleton like people who vote for republicans.

Responding to you substantively is not worth the effort because, why? We all know why you are here.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The same people that are mad at Biden for high oil prices are the same people that are mad at Biden for trying to reduce oil prices. 

The President has no effect on oil prices. 

it's just so stupidly transparent.

it's like the huge job numbers. or the lowest unemployment claims since literally before i was born. or the record-setting stock market.

the source material is so lame and non-offensive they've gotten desperate lol

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

The same people that are mad at Biden for high oil prices are the same people that are mad at Biden for trying to reduce oil prices. 

The President has no effect on oil prices. 

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

It’s pretty straight forward to a simpleton like people who vote for republicans.

Responding to you substantively is not worth the effort because, why? We all know why you are here.

So how does the government raising the cost of some domestic oil production going forward help lower gas prices in the future? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

it's just so stupidly transparent.

it's like the huge job numbers. or the lowest unemployment claims since literally before i was born. or the record-setting stock market.

the source material is so lame and non-offensive they've gotten desperate lol

This really is the crux of it. And yet also, when you take this CORRECT option of realizing only stupid people wouldn’t understand this, you get labeled as an elitist. 

image.gif.21e174e51e0b694cbabda7d5a8efc302.gif

• Hook 'Em 1