Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Back to talking about Joe and not engaging with assclowns....

Not really happy with the lack of reciprocity for European travelers.  We should allow Europeans into the US who are vaccinated.  They are letting us in.  That is only fair.  But I am ok with not allowing anyone not fully vaxxed.  Not sure why they are not doing that, unless they are that scared of Delta.  I think it will burn out quickly.  In any case, hope Joe's stance doesn't fuck up my trip to Italy the first two weeks of September.

Go ahead and go. Joe won't remember

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Very Ttom vibe.

It simply does not matter in whatever cognitive state he governs, as it is more lucid and ethical and (as seen here) effective than the cognitive state of the orange Cretan you prefer. You denigrate the exponentially preferable politician in what was a truly binary choice.

13 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Very Ttom vibe.

It simply does not matter in whatever cognitive state he governs, as it is more lucid and ethical and (as seen here) effective than the cognitive state of the orange Cretan you prefer. You denigrate the exponentially preferable politician in what was a truly binary choice.

Binary is not being able to understand the concept of mutual exclusivity. This is the Biden thread. So why are you blathering on about Trump? Anyway, keep going. Your anger is funny

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Congrats to Joe Biden on building the greatest economy the world has ever seen:

2 days ago, ADP panicked everyone by saying job growth would only be ~330k new jobs.

943,000 for July.  Wages up .11c/hour.  June report revised from 850k -> 938k. 

17 hours ago, gmr548 said:

FOX: JOE BIDEN FORGETS NAME OF GOVERNOR OF FLORIDA OMG

100% already happening.  Anyone who watched the clip saw him say that with a big giant grin on his face. 

We've always had this Joe - now it's just more fun. 

On 7/28/2021 at 9:35 PM, immortal13 said:

I'm just in for the lulz, bro. The harder you libs defend him the fucking funnier it gets. "Oh, he just has a speech impediment, there's nothing wrong with him!" Holy shit, I'm dying laughing. More please

this is pathetic.

honestly, how do you justify your trump support with your biden hatred?

by all accounts, biden has not lost his marbles. what exactly has he done that you supremely dislike?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

2 days ago, ADP panicked everyone by saying job growth would only be ~330k new jobs.

Great numbers, but they are all pre-Delta. Next month's will be crucial to the tapering decision by the Fed. 

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

Sure doesn't seem like states cutting off unemployment benefits had the effect the DT crowd was hoping for.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

this is pathetic.

by all accounts, biden has not lost his marbles. what exactly has he done that you supremely dislike?

And further, let's assume that immortal is correct and he has lost his marbles.  That makes 2 presidents in a row who had no marbles, but at least with this particular marble loser, there is a competent staff. I'd much prefer crazy presidents who at least know how to hire people to do work and it's shocking to me how the swamp drainer fans were so invested in the success of Trump's team when they brought out their water hoses to add more water to the swamp.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

And further, let's assume that immortal is correct and he has lost his marbles.  That makes 2 presidents in a row who had no marbles, but at least with this particular marble loser, there is a competent staff. I'd much prefer crazy presidents who at least know how to hire people to do work and it's shocking to me how the swamp drainer fans were so invested in the success of Trump's team when they brought out their water hoses to add more water to the swamp.

I always sorta liked the notion that he "drained the swamp" by adding so many alligators there was no room for any water

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

this is pathetic.

Who said I support Trump? Wtf are you talking about? Stick to the fucking thread topic, bro

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

any frame of reference here? what is considered a large or small jump? Is $0.11 a lot in this context? I know it only translates to ~$230/year, but maybe that's a big jump. I dunno.

The number is a good indication of whether the labor market is improving (more demand for labor).  I look at the direction of this number.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

any frame of reference here? what is considered a large or small jump? Is $0.11 a lot in this context? I know it only translates to ~$230/year, but maybe that's a big jump. I dunno.

It’s less than half of one percent increase. I would not consider that a big jump if that was my pay. But things are headed in the right direction, so, there’s that.

(Wash said it better, and quicker).

Edited by Willfully Horn
Edit
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Well, it's 0.43% in one month, so annualized it would be 4.8% without any compounding taken into account.  May -> June was 0.47%, so at least a couple of months of data support the trend.  July 2020 -> July 2021 was 4.7%, so again, it seems pretty decent and consistent.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Biden isn't ranting on twitter against his enemies, real and imagined, and isn't having twitter meltdowns.  No comparison - Trollin' Joe is better.

7 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Who said I support Trump? Wtf are you talking about? Stick to the fucking thread topic, bro

ok. so answer the fucking question.

what has biden done that you don't like.

i think you are a disingenuous poster. prove me wrong.

• Fuck You 1

Biden has never gone off into the syntactical weeds that plagued Trump his entire presidency.  I mean, "covfefe"?  What the fuck?

Biden pauses at times.  That's pretty much the sum total of his "brain fog", and we know that he's trying to control a stutter at least on some occasions.  The cognitive differences between the two men are fairly vast, and not in Trump's favor.

• Hook 'Em 1

I am visiting my hometown this week. Hoo boy is there some Biden hate here. I listened to a bit of it last night, but I cut it off quickly by re-directing the conversation to where it did not delve into negativity. I told them I am not interested in that and that I don’t engage with folks who can on the one hand tell me how great an actual con man is versus what they consider to be a senile old man. Once I got that out of the way I was able to better hear their issues with “libruls” and what exactly it is they do not like. It took awhile, but I have patience for this stuff.

7 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I am visiting my hometown this week. Hoo boy is there some Biden hate here. I listened to a bit of it last night, but I cut it off quickly by re-directing the conversation to where it did not delve into negativity. I told them I am not interested in that and that I don’t engage with folks who can on the one hand tell me how great an actual con man is versus what they consider to be a senile old man. Once I got that out of the way I was able to better hear their issues with “libruls” and what exactly it is they do not like. It took awhile, but I have patience for this stuff.

other than having a D next to his name I cannot conjure a legitimate reason anyone with critical thinking skills would have a problem with Biden. he's been about as centrist as one can get. if anyone should have an issue with Joe, it would be a flaming liberal like me who thinks he isn't doing enough. the "senile" comments are weak people trying to find faults in someone else to help them be distracted and ignore their own glaring inadequacies.

• Haha 1

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

other than having a D next to his name I cannot conjure a legitimate reason anyone with critical thinking skills would have a problem with Biden. he's been about as centrist as one can get. if anyone should have an issue with Joe, it would be a flaming liberal like me who thinks he isn't doing enough. the "senile" comments are weak people trying to find faults in someone else to help them be distracted and ignore their own glaring inadequacies.

Hate him for his party policies, but Jesus Christ, he’s about as decent a man as you can find in American politics.