Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

Excited for the same people who don't read the Georgia/Texas voting legislation, and only spout the GOP summary/talking points to parse every single comma in this executive order (encouraged in their hermeneutics by Fox And Friends).

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, NWBuck said:

Excited for the same people who don't read the Georgia/Texas voting legislation, and only spout the GOP summary/talking points to parse every single comma in this executive order (encouraged in their hermeneutics by Fox And Friends).

6b6c2ea0-8a59-4025-8a2d-349abc0644fc_tex

• Haha 1

Smart strategy for the Dems would be to make this a tax fight. Let the Republicans defend Amazon, meanwhile Amazon came out yesterday and said they're willing to pay more in taxes & support a bill. I bet more big companies come out and support the bill.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bruh Man said:

Smart strategy for the Dems would be to make this a tax fight. Let the Republicans defend Amazon, meanwhile Amazon came out yesterday and said they're willing to pay more in taxes & support a bill. I bet more big companies come out and support the bill.

Bezos also wrote that op-ed (?) about wealth inequality leading to revolution and has done fuck all else while he rakes in billions.  Don't know what to think about that guy.

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

You from Missouri?

Yup.  Rolla.  My mom and Robin's mom (Jean, D-SN MO) were very close friends.  Robin is 2 years older than me and 2 years younger than my sister, so we weren't super tight, but our families were tight.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yup.  Rolla.  My mom and Robin's mom (Jean, D-SN MO) were very close friends.  Robin is 2 years older than me and 2 years younger than my sister, so we weren't super tight, but our families were tight.

I just wanted an excuse to post this.

N-RtIfO0T2rz7dFOWnqq-v0eqpuLj9tmpImrUCCl

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

I had never seen this clip before. This guy should be working for the MTA. I mean good gosh trains are his life’s pursuit and he can definitely drive one. If not the subway then have him do a Metro North route to New Haven or something.

One thing I did not appreciate in that video is the reporter still calling it Asperger’s Syndrome. There is a reason they took Dr. Asperger’s name off of it. He was responsible for the deaths of at least two children in Vienna that he worked with. He only escaped going to prison after the war because he never joined the Nazi party, but he sure sounded like a Nazi the further along he went with them. I read this book last year and the evidence does not paint Dr. Asperger in a good light. It is a really, really exceptionally good read even though it is sad in the overall tone due to the subject. I want to visit this place eventually to see the memorial they have there for all the children who were killed because they had autism and were labeled as not being able to ever be part of the greater Volk. Some of the historical recounting of the children and how they died will get your allergies acting up I think.

https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/aspergers-children-edith-sheffer/1127196061?ean=9780393609646

7B7E07FA-F0C1-4FAA-96B2-6584EA6290F5.jpeg

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

9 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

I had never seen this clip before. This guy should be working for the MTA. I mean good gosh trains are his life’s pursuit and he can definitely drive one. If not the subway then have him do a Metro North route to New Haven or something.

One thing I did not appreciate in that video is the reporter still calling it Asperger’s Syndrome. There is a reason they took Dr. Asperger’s name off of it. He was responsible for the deaths of at least two children in Vienna that he worked with. He only escaped going to prison after the war because he never joined the Nazi party, but he sure sounded like a Nazi the further along he went with them. I read this book last year and the evidence does not paint Dr. Asperger in a good light. It is a really, really exceptionally good read even though it is sad in the overall tone due to the subject. I want to visit this place eventually to see the memorial they have there for all the children who were killed because they had autism and were labeled as not being able to ever be part of the greater Volk. Some of the historical recounting of the children and how they died will get your allergies acting up I think.

https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/aspergers-children-edith-sheffer/1127196061?ean=9780393609646

7B7E07FA-F0C1-4FAA-96B2-6584EA6290F5.jpeg

Did not know this, thanks for sharing. Also did not know it had stopped being called Aspberger’s.

He could legalize it tomorrow with the stroke of a pen. People are still serving time and people will continue to get arrested for a fucking plant. He said he was sorry for the 94 Crime Bil, well here is an easy way to help make amends. 

• Like 1