This woman deserves a special kinda Hell. Woman falsifies drug testing reports...

crash_davis

https://www.wsfa.com/2020/11/13/woman-who-cost-parents-custody-their-children-headed-prison/

That smug look on her face. Fuck her with a barbed wired baseball bat. The last sentence is holy fuck.

OZARK, Ala. (WTVY) - The state of Alabama has no way to determine how many drug tests a woman falsified, per court testimony. However, several victims said Thursday that Brandy Murrah’s deceit cost them custody of their children.

That’s because she purposely reported incorrect drug test findings to the Alabama Department of Human Resources.

“It’s hard when your children get snatched away from you,” Jennifer Severs told WTVY. She lost custody of her three children for several months after a forged lab report incorrectly showed she had used methamphetamine and marijuana.

Furious, Judy McGinnis, Jennifer’s mother, tracked down the doctor whose name appeared on that paperwork. That’s when she learned that he had not tested the hair follicle sample. Meanwhile, Jennifer submitted a second sample through another lab and it came back clean.

Her persistence led to an investigation that revealed Murrah crimes.

After collecting samples, she never forwarded them for testing. Instead, she created false results and submitted those to DHR, an agency that relied on her firm, A and J Labs, for correct analysis.

It is believed Murrah owed for previous tests and the labs that tested samples she collected may have no longer been willing to extend her credit.

In another case, a reformed addict was also wronged. On the verge of reuniting with her children, test results submitted by Murrah wrongly showed Grace Faulk had relapsed.

“This is a unique case— it touched a lot of people (and) it really ticks me off,” Dale County District Attorney Kirke Adams said after Circuit Judge William Filmore ordered Murrah to serve a 15-year sentence.

Adams vehemently argued that Murrah should not receive leniency.

Judge Filmore, despite Murrah’s apology, refused to place her on probation or in a work release program.

Her attorney, David Harrison, pointed out she could have received up to 99 years under Alabama’s sentencing guidelines.

“Significant is she accepted responsibility in this case,” he reacted.

Harrison had hoped Murrah would been placed on work release. During testimony, the president of a company that employed her after her arrest called her a “trusted employee.”

Two civil suits have been filed against Murrah, who had previously been convicted of several felonies, per Adams.

A DHR worker testified that the agency had been unable to verify the number of false tests submitted, though McGinnis believes that number could be in the thousands.

22XQAM2HCREIXLE3E2I5GSHI6Q.jpg

http://www.southeastsun.com/daleville/article_4b4e2e20-2911-11eb-9f94-c754a7699b50.html

Murrah pled guilty in September, agreeing to a 15-year sentence on a felony charge of perjury and 12 months’ sentence on each of 16 misdemeanor counts of forgery, to run concurrently. During the sentencing hearing before Thirty Third Judicial Circuit Presiding Circuit Judge William Filmore Nov. 12, Murrah’s attorney, David Harrison, asked the court to sentence his client to a community corrections program or probation citing the fact that she is on medication that will become a financial burden to the state. “If she’s incarcerated, who does it help?” Harrison asked the judge. “At the end of the day, I understand this woman affected peoples’ lives but she has pled guilty and it is a slap in the face to justice not to give her probation.”

Those affected by Murrah’s falsified drug tests did not agree. “We ask for justice to prevail for the children,” roofing company owner Sandy Knowles told the court. “We come, as adults, to speak for the children. I plead for the system to hear us.”

“I know I did wrong, we all make mistakes,” Murrah said as she stood with her attorney before Filmore awaiting sentencing. “No matter what your decision I will make it through this.

Murrah told the court that she was “green” when she started her business. “I made mistakes and all I can do is own up to my mistakes,” she told the court. “I’ve lived through some very tough battles. I think my true calling is to be a counselor. I want to advocate for others with my life. I’ve been through hell and I’ll make it.

“I’m sorry for anyone I ever hurt,” she added.” I really did not do this intentionally to ever hurt anyone.”

“She continues to blame everyone else,” Adams said about Murrah. “She should go to prison for her other felonies alone.

“She has committed a fraud upon the whole court system,” he said. “The worst part is for those who suffered because no one believed them—and she did not care.”

Edited by crash_davis

In her previous position my wife was the CPS worker who removed kids when their parents couldn't stay clean.  Over the years she's heard thousands of excuses.  I can only imagine the anguish of actually being clean and testing hot, and watching your kid be removed.

The fact it's hair follicle is even worse, because it shows levels of use, not just positive or negative like instant urine tests.  Easy to fact-check someone complaining about a positive urine test - just follow it up with a hair follicle.

I've seen fuckers shave their entire bodies and heads to avoid giving hair.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

csb/

On my very first date with my now wife, the waitress came to the table, burst into tears, hugged my wife like a lost friend, turned to me and said "I couldn't stay clean, she took my son, and when I could finally stay clean she helped me regain custody, it was the best thing that ever happened to me"

10 years later, that same woman went to college and is a licensed drug counselor. /csb

Similar scenario has occurred several times since, usually in the aisles of an open HEB.

Did you take the waitress home and engage in sexual intercourse with multiple women simultaneously? 

• Hook 'Em 1

According to this newscast, she was only collecting the samples, then sending them out to other labs.  She was getting paid by the state but wasn't paying the labs who did the tests, so she just made up the results.  Seems like the state has a theft case against her as well.   If this is true, she wasn't doing it to actually hurt the families...she was just stealing and not caring what happened to the families.  She will probably serve 3-5 years of that sentence.  I hope the day she gets out, the state comes back in and charges her for the theft.  

https://www.wtvy.com/2020/11/13/woman-who-cost-parents-custody-of-their-children-headed-to-prison/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

"We all make mistakes" is such a copout. "I potentially ruined thousands of lives, but hey man, we all make some mistakes."

A mistake is mixing up a sample. Never submitting the samples and forging test results is not a mistake. That’s psychotic. She should spend the rest of her life in a mental institution

On a CPS case, we had sworn testimony and text messages that admitted that the drug testing facility was tipping him off as to when his “random” day would be e following week.

“Hey, I’ve got my ‘random’ test Tuesday so O can drink (he was ordered not to) and party Friday night but not after that.”

Fun fact:

CPS cases in Bell County still use the same company and facility, and last I heard, the employee tipping the parent off wasn’t disciplined or fired.

Fuck this lady. I handled hundreds of these cases and the scary part is that the entire suggestion of these issues is generally dismissed because “it’s for the children”.

• Hook 'Em 2

Prisoners are extra crazy about things relating to children. Pedophiles are the most vile. She will not be well received for her crimes in separating parents from their children.
She's going to a bitch to multiple owners

Everyone says this like prisons are full of stand up parents who give a shit about random kids. I’d like to see some statistics that people in prison for crimes against children fare worse than average while incarcerated.

21 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

She ought to be charged with Kidnapping, basically - because that's what she caused to happen.  She caused the state to inadvertently commit kidnapping.

Hell she should have to serve out the sentences of the people who were wrongfully convicted.
What she did was ring a bell that cannot be unrung, those people cannot go back and not serve time for this offense and cannot get custody restored back to the date they lost it due to her fraud.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, scottsins said:

On a CPS case, we had sworn testimony and text messages that admitted that the drug testing facility was tipping him off as to when his “random” day would be e following week.

“Hey, I’ve got my ‘random’ test Tuesday so O can drink (he was ordered not to) and party Friday night but not after that.”

Fun fact:

CPS cases in Bell County still use the same company and facility, and last I heard, the employee tipping the parent off wasn’t disciplined or fired.

Fuck this lady. I handled hundreds of these cases and the scary part is that the entire suggestion of these issues is generally dismissed because “it’s for the children”.

You’re doing Gods work in a broken county

22 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

In her previous position my wife was the CPS worker who removed kids when their parents couldn't stay clean.  Over the years she's heard thousands of excuses.  I can only imagine the anguish of actually being clean and testing hot, and watching your kid be removed.

The fact it's hair follicle is even worse, because it shows levels of use, not just positive or negative like instant urine tests.  Easy to fact-check someone complaining about a positive urine test - just follow it up with a hair follicle.

Tell em why the 2 month chip is yellow, 🐻.

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Everyone says this like prisons are full of stand up parents who give a shit about random kids. I’d like to see some statistics that people in prison for crimes against children fare worse than average while incarcerated.

Buddy's uncle spent 1.5 years in Huntsville. Said the pedo's were treated like absolute shit. Saw one pedo get the shit kicked out of him just because. Said they had absolutely no friends and were loners. 

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

Buddy's uncle spent 1.5 years in Huntsville. Said the pedo's were treated like absolute shit. Saw one pedo get the shit kicked out of him just because. Said they had absolutely no friends and were loners. 

I figured that was common knowledge. They're lucky if they don't get killed - hence my comment about Francine Falsify getting shanked.

22 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

This isn't quite right.  I'm a CPS attorney and served many years in drug court.  The upside to a hair follicle test isn't so much related to levels.  The two main benefits of the hair follicle test are 1) it is 99% accurate (the instant read ones they use in the field are way less accurate) and 2) the hair follicle test can detect use within the prior 90 days.

This story enrages me.  It is so damaging to so many people.  She had to randomly generate positives because if she processed thousands of tests with zero positives, it would be a major red flag.  Speaking from personal experience, that lab confirmed positive is a silver bullet in court.  People lie about their drug use all the time.  Field tests are so unreliable that protests of innocence based on the field test can at least be plausible.  A lab confirmed positive?  Suddenly that person is treated as a liar and their credibility is undermined.  It completely changes the tenor of a proceeding.  The hair follicle test with mass spectrometry is 99% accurate.  Falsifying that is devastating to the wronged sample giver, to the children, to the judicial and child protective systems, to public trust, and to future cases.

I'd have given her the full 99 years.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

22 hours ago, hullabelew said:

According to this newscast, she was only collecting the samples, then sending them out to other labs.  She was getting paid by the state but wasn't paying the labs who did the tests, so she just made up the results.  Seems like the state has a theft case against her as well.   If this is true, she wasn't doing it to actually hurt the families...she was just stealing and not caring what happened to the families.  She will probably serve 3-5 years of that sentence.  I hope the day she gets out, the state comes back in and charges her for the theft.  

https://www.wtvy.com/2020/11/13/woman-who-cost-parents-custody-of-their-children-headed-to-prison/

I thought it was pretty obvious from the first post that it was about the money for this waste of human flesh.  There is a special place in hell for people like her.

This isn't quite right.  I'm a CPS attorney and served many years in drug court.  The upside to a hair follicle test isn't so much related to levels.  The two main benefits of the hair follicle test are 1) it is 99% accurate (the instant read ones they use in the field are way less accurate) and 2) the hair follicle test can detect use within the prior 90 days.
This story enrages me.  It is so damaging to so many people.  She had to randomly generate positives because if she processed thousands of tests with zero positives, it would be a major red flag.  Speaking from personal experience, that lab confirmed positive is a silver bullet in court.  People lie about their drug use all the time.  Field tests are so unreliable that protests of innocence based on the field test can at least be plausible.  A lab confirmed positive?  Suddenly that person is treated as a liar and their credibility is undermined.  It completely changes the tenor of a proceeding.  The hair follicle test with mass spectrometry is 99% accurate.  Falsifying that is devastating to the wronged sample giver, to the children, to the judicial and child protective systems, to public trust, and to future cases.
I'd have given her the full 99 years.  
I should have clarified that from a FBSS worker standpoint, they see lower levels on hair as safety plan success.

Bravo for your work.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 11/19/2020 at 6:58 AM, CooterBrown said:

I worked in a county jail in the mid 90s. A guy and his wife were in jail, awaiting trial for beating their infant daughter to death. The guy was a little loudmouth, always had the other inmates cracking up. I wondered why he wasn't looked at as a monster but whatever. One day, I saw him in a different pod and he looked like hell. Turns out the local news did a story on him and plastered his face on the TV, all the guys in the dayroom saw it and beat his ass pretty good. 

This woman deserves a special kinda Hell. Woman falsifies drug testing reports...

Just curious. Is there something good about regular hell? Is regular hell too good for her? I just gotta tell ya, hell doesn't sound like some sort of resort. I don't think it feels like the bahamas.