Shaggy fantasy hoops 2021

shadow_operative

1 hour ago, shadow_operative said:

Embiid and Collins are pissed that i traded them. 😬 19/34, 73 points, 21 rebounds, 21 FTM, 3 steals, and 2 blocks between them tonight. is that good? 

I am wishing that trade could have gone through today. My team is off to a slow start this week.

2 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

come into Sunday with points and FG% up for grabs and Sabonis and Brogdon combine to go 6/32 for 22 points. 🤮 

My free agent pickup today Zubac because of his high FG%. Considering how my team played and the amount of games missed, I'll take my close loss as a moral victory.

How about Wiggins though? I could post either here or the NBA thread I guess but he's really coming around and having a nice season. Had 23 pts on 50%+ last night along with 6 rebounds 3 steals and 3 blocks. He could be a decent 7th round keeper if he keeps this up. 

who owns Dame's Dames? did we ever get a list of league owners/team names compiled?

also, just for your own convenience, here are my best players who keeper eligible and where they will be selected next year:

FVV: PG, SG eligible- 19.4 pts, 6.4 ast, 4.5 reb, 2.0 stocks (1.5 stl/0.5 blk), 3.2 3PM. He's a 9th round pick next year.

Malcolm Brogdon: PG, SG eligible- 22.7 pts, 7.2 ast, 4.3 reb, 1.5 stl, 2.8 3PM. He's a 5th round pick next year.

Damontas Sabonis: PF, C eligible- 20.5 pts, 12.4 reb, 5.6 ast, 1.0 stl, 0.4 blk, 0.9 3PM on 54% shooting. this is a top 8-12 type player (currently no.3 on the PR behind only Jokic and Doncic)  going in the 4th round next year.

Julius Randle: PF- 22.5 pts, 11.3 reb, 6.0 ast, 0.7 stl, 1.4 3pm. He's a 6th round pick next year.

Zach Lavine: SG- 27.0 pts, 5.2 reb, 5.3 ast, 1.9 stocks (1.3 stl/0.6 blk), 3.4 3PM. 27/5/5 and 2 stocks at the thinnest position in fantasy hoops and he's a 4th round pick next year.

now that this league is a keeper league, this type of info is important when dealing with trades. these are my best keeper players, and i definitely don't plan on keeping all of them on my roster all year if i can work out a deal that helps me to do better this year. so if you want any of these guys, come and holler at me. 

Edited by shadow_operative

10 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

sounds like you need to make a trade. 

Haha. Was just coming here to review your post. Zion is not who I'm wanting to axe, however.

What cats are you looking for? I'm just throwing shit against the wall so I am open to take some excess off your hands for whatever you're missing. 

Edited by ztejas

On 1/27/2021 at 10:00 PM, shadow_operative said:

who owns Dame's Dames? did we ever get a list of league owners/team names compiled?

also, just for your own convenience, here are my best players who keeper eligible and where they will be selected next year:

FVV: PG, SG eligible- 19.4 pts, 6.4 ast, 4.5 reb, 2.0 stocks (1.5 stl/0.5 blk), 3.2 3PM. He's a 9th round pick next year.

Malcolm Brogdon: PG, SG eligible- 22.7 pts, 7.2 ast, 4.3 reb, 1.5 stl, 2.8 3PM. He's a 5th round pick next year.

Damontas Sabonis: PF, C eligible- 20.5 pts, 12.4 reb, 5.6 ast, 1.0 stl, 0.4 blk, 0.9 3PM on 54% shooting. this is a top 8-12 type player (currently no.3 on the PR behind only Jokic and Doncic)  going in the 4th round next year.

Julius Randle: PF- 22.5 pts, 11.3 reb, 6.0 ast, 0.7 stl, 1.4 3pm. He's a 6th round pick next year.

Zach Lavine: SG- 27.0 pts, 5.2 reb, 5.3 ast, 1.9 stocks (1.3 stl/0.6 blk), 3.4 3PM. 27/5/5 and 2 stocks at the thinnest position in fantasy hoops and he's a 4th round pick next year.

now that this league is a keeper league, this type of info is important when dealing with trades. these are my best keeper players, and i definitely don't plan on keeping all of them on my roster all year if i can work out a deal that helps me to do better this year. so if you want any of these guys, come and holler at me. 

this is a good idea.  here are my best guys in terms of keeper value:

clint capela - 4th round pick next year

bam adebayo - 5th round pick next year

dejounte murray - 7th round pick next year

myles turner - 8th round pick next year

shai gilgeous-alexander - 9th round pick next year

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/5/2021 at 9:36 AM, ztejas said:

Some of y'all are getting loose with your drops. Don't let me back in this thing.

that was really nice of Draymond to have his first three games for you be his best three games of the season. what a swell and universally liked guy. 👍🏼 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

that was really nice of Draymond to have his first three games for you be his best three games of the season. what a swell and universally liked guy. 👍🏼 

I'm in such a huge hole I doubt it even matters. Thad Young has been great, too. 

when you need blocks, steals, and points so you make a sensible add and he takes a shit all over your day:

D02FB2F3-CB2B-4B8C-BE9A-EE95EAFFD857.jpeg

Portis was averaging 18 points and 3 stocks per game this week and he comes up with three total points/steals/blocks in the one game he plays for me. this is how you end up irrationally hating someone. 

God this covid shit is a beating. I have 2 Hornets on my team and their game against POR was listed as postponed this morning just an hour and a half before lineups locked. Then they end up playing Washington this afternoon? ESPN doesn't even have a box score for the game or fantasy values listed for either of my players. 

stress GIF

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RexWilson said:

@shadow_operative

That Julius Randle stat line tonight was ridiculous.

it's weird, but this happens a lot for me. i actually offered Randle (6th round keeper) for Embiid yesterday, and was obviously turned down. the same thing seems happen for me in shaggy fantasy baseball as well: i offer a guy up for a trade, the trade gets rejected, and my guy goes, "oh you wanna trade me? trade this." and just goes off, lol. insane night for Randle. 

• 2 weeks later...

So I fucked up and left like half my team on the bench earlier this week. Turns out I would have won a cat I tied and tied a cat that I won. That shit would have bugged me to no end if it had cost me something. I think my opponent did the same thing with a couple guys, though.

• Like 1

So I fucked up and left like half my team on the bench earlier this week. Turns out I would have won a cat I tied and tied a cat that I won. That shit would have bugged me to no end if it had cost me something. I think my opponent did the same thing with a couple guys, though.

This is so easy to do. I had to set a calendar reminder for myself to set my roster up on Monday and Thursday just to be sure that I had a “full” week of roster switches.

• 2 weeks later...