Fraud Exposure 101

FloridaHorn

Some folks apparently have their libido tied to how much they fuss. 

OP has a decent point. IU is definitely overrated if not a complete fraud. The weird ending and beating 2 shitty Michigan teams does not make them a valid top 10 team. If this wasn't the Corona season, they would probably be in the 11+  range

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

The thread title wasn’t wrong, but the main subject was. Justin Fields and tOSU pass defense were certainly fraudulent today. 

Thread title was 100% wrong, own it.  You assumed IU was fraudulently  over rated and you should be called out for that.   

don’t double down on stupid.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tribe171 said:

Shelve the "B1G refs protect Ohio State" conspiracy for this game. Refs denied Ohio St two fumble recoveries. The first one was indisputably a fumble and the second one was probably a fumble.

Even the first penalty called on the Hoosiers, the facemask, was a bullshit call. Just a horribly officiated game. 

Not sure if IU ever got called for holding. When their entire offense depended on the passing game since they couldn't run the ball. 

1 hour ago, SDG said:

Thread title was 100% wrong, own it.  You assumed IU was fraudulently  over rated and you should be called out for that.   

don’t double down on stupid.  

Are you really that stupid? I don’t disagree I was wrong, IU played tough. I even posted that tOSU was the team that appeared fraudulent today.

Edited by FloridaHorn
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

Are you really that stupid? I don’t disagree I was wrong, IU played tough. Justin Fields and the OSU DBs were the frauds which is what I said in the post you quoted. 

Now you’re trippling down on retard.  

12 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Ohio State's pass defense is a fraud.  OP's title holds up.

That would imply that people thought they were great, which no one did. This is also a year where Notre Dame gave up 450 passing yards to a Clemson true freshman QB and Alabama gave up 600 yards of offense to freaking Ole Miss. I'll take Penix, Fryfogle et al over Matt Corral or DJ Uiagalelei and their receivers, so Ohio St's secondary is playing on par with the other top teams.