Bedlam: OSU @ OU

Constant

3 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Quit buying the line that every team shows up against us more than anyone else. We aren’t that good dude

exactly.  our coach sucks, he is fricking lucky to have followed the worst coach in history.  the entire Athletic Dept and the BMD's basically have stockholm syndrome.  Any serious program would have fired him last year.

Assuming I want Herman gone with nothing left to chance, who are we pulling for tonight in this game? Does either result do a better or worse job of perhaps blocking us out of the CCG? I assume not because as long as we beat Iowa State we would have tie-breakers against everybody but OU.

16 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Quit buying the line that every team shows up against us more than anyone else. We aren’t that good dude

That's not what I'm saying at all, and I, too, am tired of that line of thinking. I'm making the point that osu DOESN'T show up against OU. Like, ever. They at least play up to their regular devices against us. 

Regardless, it doesn't change the point. We beat this okie lite team on the road. We should have beaten OU. OU lost to fucking Kansas State at home earlier this season. I'm not sure what exactly there is to glean from them making good on their annual woodshed taking of okie lite. 

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Assuming I want Herman gone with nothing left to chance, who are we pulling for tonight in this game? Does either result do a better or worse job of perhaps blocking us out of the CCG? I assume not because as long as we beat Iowa State we would have tie-breakers against everybody but OU.

I think that even having to ask that question in year 4 of a staff really tells what a failure Tom has been. But to your question, who gives a fuck?

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

That's not what I'm saying at all, and I, too, am tired of that line of thinking. I'm making the point that osu DOESN'T show up against OU. Like, ever. They at least play up to their regular devices against us. 

Regardless, it doesn't change the point. We beat this okie lite team on the road. We should have beaten OU. OU lost to fucking Kansas State at home earlier this season. I'm not sure what exactly there is to glean from them making good on their annual woodshed taking of okie lite. 

I would probably argue that unlike OSU, ousux has gotten better as the season has progressed is what is to be gleaned

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

I would probably argue that unlike OSU, ousux has gotten better as the season has progressed is what is to be gleaned

Think about the last 4 years, this seems to be a common occurrence. We as Texas fans having been living this nightmare too damn long. We’re becoming OSU.

24 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Meatchickin losing 14-0 to Rutgers... 

On the ensuing kickoff after going up 14-0, Rutgers tried a ballsy onside kick that should have worked, but touched a Rutgers player before going 10 yards.

Rutgers 17-7 lead over the meatchickin now.

Edited by BachelorTrek
score update