Trump Pardon Watch Thread

Hookah Horns

• 2 weeks later...
cnn reporting eye doctor from florida sentenced to 17 years for $73m of medicare fraud getting a pardon

My brother was involved in the prosecution of that case and a lot of other Florida Medicare fraud/Medicaid Fraud/Insurance Fraud/Shitty Doctor/Shitty Nursing Home cases. He has since moved to another division for the state because once DeSantis took office he basically defunded the division charged with going after those crimes.

Because he gets a lot of money from the kind of folks involved in those kinds of crimes.

I’ll have to call him tomorrow and find out how pissed he is about this.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

cnn reporting eye doctor from florida sentenced to 17 years for $73m of medicare fraud getting a pardon

Those pooooor Medicare fraudsters, so greedy they got caught. That screams pardon 

im going to guess the ‘processing fee’ was pocket change 

• Hook 'Em 1

They should just roll out an auctioneer for the pardons.  The closer they get to 100, the higher the bids will go.  Or they could just roll up the later pardons with various medals, like the Medal of Freedom, and/or other White House decor.  And nobody would stop dotard if he did.  Antifa made him do it.

My guess--going to be a lot of white collar Anglos released.  That should be a clue for the minorities that vote for these assholes.  But I could be wrong.

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Hopefully we never see this level of corruption and danger ever embraced fully by the Republican Party again.  I have no worries at all about this sort of thing happing from the Democratic side.  Simply as Dems are not a unified group, they have different opinions, backgrounds and never are completely unified.  

I am still honestly amazed that so many people I thought were principled and intelligent, decided that the most corrupt man ever to run for the Presidency in our lifetimes was the one to follow and believe despite years and years of evidence of the unworthiness of a man like Trump to hold the Presidency.  

This is the first Mob Boss President pardon list we have ever seen. ALL the kids, and all potential co-conspirators. There will be a a host of others tossed in to muddy the waters to obscure the real purpose of the pardons.  The singular purpose.. .to protect Donald J. Trump from accountability for his actions.  Especially regarding Russia, obstruction of justice, and the endless attempts to undermine Democracy in the final months of his Presidency.

Never will a President pardon more potential co-conspirators than Trump will in the next 48 hours.  My singular fervent hope is that the Senate Trial of the President will be slow enough, with enough testimony, to force the biggest co-conspirators to this corruption (The elected members of the GOP), to have them be the whores they have always been.  And vote to convict Trump.  NOT to save America from the most dangerous and corrupt man to every hold the office...  But to selfishly protect themselves.  

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

$73m in Medicare fraud? He could be the junior senator from Florida with those numbers. Since Rick Scott did $1.7b in Medicare fraud 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

Lil Wayne, whose real name is Dwayne Carter, pleaded guilty in 2020 in federal district court to illegally possessing a loaded, gold-plated .45-caliber handgun while traveling to Florida on a private jet in 2019. The contents of Carter’s bag also included small amounts of cocaine, ecstasy and oxycodone, according to the U.S. attorney.

Edited by 4th&Five

^

good point, I'd hate to be in that "first four out" group because not only were you not pardoned, but everybody in Cell Block D knows your name  npw, and that you're a Trump sycophant so you're gonna get some extra beatings in the yard.  

Edited by Lobo

11 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Trump should stiff them all. It would be the right thing to do for a Trump. He should think of what his father would say about Donald pardoning people when they didn't help Donald win.

LOL - I guarantee you he's been running a pardon bidding contest for at least a year where he knows exactly what he gets from every single pardon/commutation in terms of money, future contracts, relationships, etc.

11 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Trump should stiff them all. It would be the right thing to do for a Trump. He should think of what his father would say about Donald pardoning people when they didn't help Donald win.

That would be right on point with his character.

Calling my shot. He pardons himself, BUT he also issues a pardon to Hillary. He will have some hair brained argument to use that as some sort of justification for why his self-pardon is permissible. Hillary will decline the pardon saying she doesn’t have any need for it. Trump sycophants will take this as absolute truth of the deep state pedophilia ring protecting her

I'm not surprised he's pardoning these miscreants. He's been a piece of shit all along and doing it for the grift.

But can he pardon himself? The constitution isn't clear because no asshole has tried this before. But I've read mixed messages, and hope that Merrick Garland goes after him, because fuck him. NY better step up before the statute of limitations is up. I hope GA goes after him for voter fraud as well.

Side question... can the Supreme Court, DOJ or congress overturn these pardons? Because it'd be cool if they could.

• Hook 'Em 2

To me the most interesting thing about Pelosi's move to impeach Trump, is that I think it is going to leave his kids out int the cold.  I honestly believe that if not for impeachment Trump would have nothing to lose in pardoning all of his family members.  Unfortunately for his family members Trump only sees one thing... himself.  His personal calculation is that there is now more risk than reward in giving his family members pardons.

This may prove to be one of the most interesting calculations over time IMHO.  

Good news is as of now we have less the 24 more hours of this clown and he has to regurgitate his list of pardons eventually.  I am guessing tomorrow morning to try and get it buried in the Biden Inauguration, and try to steal a little spotlight one last time.

1 minute ago, horn4life said:

To me the most interesting thing about Pelosi's move to impeach Trump, is that I think it is going to leave his kids out int the cold.  I honestly believe that if not for impeachment Trump would have nothing to lose in pardoning all of his family members.  Unfortunately for his family members Trump only sees one thing... himself.  His personal calculation is that there is now more risk than reward in giving his family members pardons.

This may prove to be one of the most interesting calculations over time IMHO.  

Good news is as of now we have less the 24 more hours of this clown and he has to regurgitate his list of pardons eventually.  I am guessing tomorrow morning to try and get it buried in the Biden Inauguration, and try to steal a little spotlight one last time.

Good take.  It would be great to see his kids all left out In the cold.