Markets still falling like whoa

So on those fibonacci calculators things, I plug in 3580 and 2237 right? I have the day off today.

Fibonacci Retracement in Down Trends

Retracement Levels
High:    3580

Low:     2237

78.6%    3292.598
61.8%    3066.974
50.0%    2908.5
38.2%    2750.026
23.6%    2553.948

1 hour ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Tripled the size of my SOXS position today at $42.12.  Thus far, I am banking coin.  Moola, moola, moola.  Maybe, I'll even sell when I'm up.  Maybe.  Perhaps.  

Infinitely increased my SOXS position today. Makes me feel better about buying this weak ass dip. Still some in the war chest to buy on the way down if this is the beginning of the anticipated rug pull. 

I've been out of this market for months waiting for the damn thing to crash.  Which I've been 100% sure it was going to happen ...  at ... any ... moment.   Or not.  I just don't understand.

Dear Stock Market,

If you crash big for me, I promise I'll put all my money back in and leave it alone.

Thanks, 
Mr. 0xdeadbeef

ps - it would be ok if it went right back up after I get back in.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Cheeseweasel said:

This whole selloff is just JPow sending signals to Congress that they better pass a stimulus package.

JPow (motions to Congress): Sure would be a shame if this here printer stopped going brrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttt...

And, if you mention extortion again I will have your legs broken.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Steve McQueen counting money - GIF - Imgur

Tripled the size of my SOXS position today at $42.12.  Thus far, I am banking coin.  Moola, moola, moola.  Maybe, I'll even sell when I'm up.  Maybe.  Perhaps.  

SOXS ran to $46.21, so, naturally, I sold at $42.41 as it retraced.  It takes a special gift to watch your profits vanish as a stock corrects.

• Hook 'Em 1

I guess Elon will be on twatter accusing ETSY of diddling little kids here in a few days. 

https://money.usnews.com/investing/news/articles/2020-09-04/tesla-not-added-to-s-p-500-in-latest-index-changes

Shares of Tesla tumbled 7% in extended trade on Friday after the electric car maker was excluded from a group of companies being added to the S&P 500, among them Etsy, whose stock market value is less than a 20th of Tesla's.

Edited by Blotto

9 hours ago, Anastasis said:

I consider it a unique gift that I have figured out a way to lose money both when the market goes up and when it goes down. 

I laughed but around here that shit isn’t unique.  I finally had the balls to look at the carnage after 7-8 drinks.  I can’t do much math right now but I’m pretty sure almost all gains on the year are toast.  Not that it was a massive amount that I was up.  Let’s change over to whisky.  

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

I guess Elon will be on twatter accusing ETSY of diddling little kids here in a few days. 

https://money.usnews.com/investing/news/articles/2020-09-04/tesla-not-added-to-s-p-500-in-latest-index-changes

I think there was some speculation a couple of weeks ago that their liberal accounting practices might hurt their inclusion.  Tuesday should be fun.

14 hours ago, Blotto said:
On 9/3/2020 at 6:22 PM, Chult86 said:

Well I finally decided to get into TSLA. Shorters can thank me soon.

You're welcome.