Hades (PC/Switch)

iodeac

This game is being talked about for GOTY and I just found out about it recently after buying a Switch. Downloaded it for $20 and so far it's pretty fun but I've spent very little time on it so far.  Anyone else playing it right now?  The art design is really cool and the soundtrack is great too.

On 11/25/2020 at 9:19 AM, iodeac said:

This game is being talked about for GOTY and I just found out about it recently after buying a Switch. Downloaded it for $20 and so far it's pretty fun but I've spent very little time on it so far.  Anyone else playing it right now?  The art design is really cool and the soundtrack is great too.

Well, it's a SuperGiant game, so that's pretty much their trademark. If you haven't played their previous games, they're definitely worth checking out. Their first game, Bastion, is a masterpiece. Glad to see them go back to that style of straight action RPG gameplay for Hades.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm obsessed with Hades. I have played an embarrassingly large amount of time on my PC, and now that cross-saves are Switch-compatible, I'll most likely buy it for the Switch as well. The world building within the context of ancient Greek mythos is astounding. It has only gotten better after I beat the "main" story.