#19 Texas vs UT-RGV, 7pm on LHN

shadow_operative

3 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

Texas is -20.5 for the 2020 season opener. 

-20.5 is a lot for a nice guy like Shaka so the 1st half at -11.5 is probably a better bet (I took it).  

this may not age well but at least CBB is back and the beer is flowing.  

5 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

What are reasonable expectations for Brown this season?

it's going to be a team effort this year, but he is the best freshman we've had since DJ and KD were freshmen in 2007. he is a legit one-and-done player. athletically he's up there with anyone on the team, or in the country for that matter. he is dynamic- he is good at everything, and he is going to be fun as hell to watch. if we stay relevant then he will likely gain a national following for his athleticism and play making ability. i wouldn't be surprised if he was our go-to guy by the end of conference play, and i suspect that he will command more respect than any freshman we've ever seen join such a veteran team at Texas. he is the real deal Holyfield. I'll give him 17 and 9 for tonight in 28 minutes. it'll be hard to project his season long numbers at this point, but he is going to shine. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

it's going to be a team effort this year, but he is the best freshman we've had since DJ and KD were freshmen in 2007. he is a legit one-and-done player. athletically he's up there with anyone on the team, or in the country for that matter. he is dynamic- he is good at everything, and he is going to be fun as hell to watch. if we stay relevant then he will likely gain a national following for his athleticism and play making ability. i wouldn't be surprised if he was our go-to guy by the end of conference play, and i suspect that he will command more respect than any freshman we've ever seen join such a veteran team at Texas. he is the real deal Holyfield. I'll give him 17 and 9 for tonight in 28 minutes. it'll be hard to project his season long numbers at this point, but he is going to shine. 

Mo went #6 so are you saying Brown will be between 1 & 5 in the draft?   

6 minutes ago, SDG said:

Mo went #6 so are you saying Brown will be between 1 & 5 in the draft?   

where did you get that from? how good a player is in college and where he gets drafted are two different things. Greg Brown >>> Mo Bamba. I mean DJ as a freshman >>> Mo Bamba as a freshman, but DJ wasn't a top 5 pick. hell, he didn't even enter the draft after his freshman year. 

Edited by shadow_operative

43 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

where did you get that from? how good a player is in college and where he gets drafted are two different things. Greg Brown >>> Mo Bamba. I mean DJ as a freshman >>> Mo Bamba as a freshman, but DJ wasn't a top 5 pick. hell, he didn't even enter the draft after his freshman year. 

You said since DJ and KD when Mo happened after and went 6th hence my question.  

• Fuck You 1