Texans. Lions. Thanksgiving incompetence.

ztejas

Just now, Homercles said:

Anyone else using a fire stick and getting errors on on CBS Sports?  I get error 468.  

I was trying to use their app on my phone to watch the champions league on Tuesday. It was terribad. Not surprised you're having errors. I would look for an alternative way to watch 🤷‍♂️

I was fucking around and found Vince Young offering commentary on a Sky Sports broadcast of this game. 

http://freestreams-live1.com/detroit-lions-live-stream/

EDIT: Looks like Sky Sports bought the rights to the CBS stream, but in between breaks in the action, you see Vince Young fielding questions from a dude with a ridiculous accent (all English accents are ridiculous by default).

Edited by UDontKnow
  • Hook 'Em 1

Huh? There's 37 points on the board. It's a 9 point game with the Lions driving. Maybe some bad football but it's certainly been an entertaining product.
One team had 3 turnovers in one beer worth of time and the other team is only up 6 points. Don't think it requires much more explanation than that.

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

One team had 3 turnovers in one beer worth of time and the other team is only up 6 points. Don't think it requires much more explanation than that.

I think you guys are saying two different things. This game has been very entertaining from start to finish IMO. It’s mainly because of the ineptitude, but Watson is fun to watch. 

I think you guys are saying two different things. This game has been very entertaining from start to finish IMO. It’s mainly because of the ineptitude, but Watson is fun to watch. 
For sure. It's not not entertaining.

If anything it's prescriptive of how much Houston plays below their talent. They came into the game as a better team than Detroit (records be damned), have all those takeaways, etc. They should be up 30. They are a decent team masquerading as a bad team.

ETA nice throw Watson

I waa promised bad takes and boy,, does BradInAtx deliver. 
Not my fault your team manages to be the only team in football that is garbage with a top 5 QB. Having an elite QB is a cheat code to 9 wins for most teams that aren't bottom of the barrel franchises. But enjoy being shitty.