Post game scuffle between ISU coaches and Derek Kerkstetter

GreenspointTexas

6 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Embarrassing. This whole program needs a culture shift. Whiny fucking losers that flex when giving up first downs and fight after games instead of during. Bye Tom fuck you

Yeah he should have been trying to fight his idiot coaches 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, El Squared said:

Maybe the next coach will teach the OL how to stop a 3 man rush with 5 OL “men”.

It was pointed out on IT that when we played WV, who arguably has the best DL in the Big 12, we ran some gap and power schemes and looked pretty good. We didn't call any of it against Iowa State and went back to OZ which we've proven we suck at. Its a disconnect with Yurcich wanting to run a scheme that Hand hasn't shown an ability to coach well.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

Maybe Derek was pissed he couldn't get a penalty in on our last drive?

this.  me and my son were betting on when Kerstetter was going to get the ill timed 15 yarder to kill a drive.  also, side note, my daughter went to high school with him, has always said he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, The_highest_of_fives said:

this.  me and my son were betting on when Kerstetter was going to get the ill timed 15 yarder to kill a drive.  also, side note, my daughter went to high school with him, has always said he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.  

Wow that's a very progressive relationship you have if she's telling you about all the tools she's tested out and ranking them.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

8 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

We got pusher around by Maryland too before the game that was a disaster at FedEx. I had forgotten Herman lost twice to the turtles - very fitting,

How could anyone ever forget we started Herman’s first 2 seasons off with embarrassing loses to Maryland?  The Be 1-0 mantra he brought with him. All build-up all summer, fart and fallover in your own turtle shell.  Fuck Tom Herman and his lack of accountability for his undisciplined players...over and over again. 

• Hook 'Em 1