Penn State @ Michigan Noon EST ABC

WhatTheBuck

I think McNamara carves up a bad defense and saves Jim’s job. 

PSUs QBs have turned the ball over like 8 times. They put up 500 yards against Nebraska and only scored 23 points. If they clean that up they might make a game out of it. 

Edited by heso

6 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Regardless of this game, Franklin isn’t gong to be fired and Harbaugh probably will be. They both are in different stages of hell.

I've heard speculation that PSU will just treat this season like it never happened. I don't know. But it's got to throw a wrench in the recruiting process and I can't help but think that we all know how things will eventually end for Franklin in Happy Valley. 

I think Harbaugh has given his alma mater enough reasons for them to agree on a mutual parting of ways after the season. 

I don't really care who wins. I'm just here for the train wreck. 

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I've heard speculation that PSU will just treat this season like it never happened. I don't know. But it's got to throw a wrench in the recruiting process and I can't help but think that we all know how things will eventually end for Franklin in Happy Valley. 

I think Harbaugh has given his alma mater enough reasons for them to agree on a mutual parting of ways after the season. 

Yea, PSU has punted this season. Players opting out started it, Franklin’s entire ethos is to have family around and he can’t this year, etc. Tons of built-in excuses for this trainwreck.

He will have to win next year (well not a title or anything, but lose to OSU and maybe one more or he’s in trouble). He’s a terrible actual in-game coach -  I hope they keep him forever, they deserve one another. 

Edited by The Ace of Aces

10 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

They are well-versed in pretending that things didn’t happen.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Jim Harbaugh can't coach the spread offense. It's ironic because when Michigan hired Rich Rodriguez, widely regarded as a spread offense guru, it was generally accepted that Ohio State couldn't stop the spread offense. 

Struggling to stop Joe Tiller at Purdue in the early 2000’s is a far cry from adapting when the other two top teams in the conference switch to the spread. Was hilarious that they thought osu wouldn’t adapt. 

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

This is the first game he didn't start, genius. 

Well he didn't start this game, meaning going into today he was their 2nd string quarterback.

Are you under the impression that I'm an ardent follower of Michigan football?

10 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Well he didn't start this game, meaning going into today he was their 2nd string quarterback.

Are you under the impression that I'm an ardent follower of Michigan football?

You obviously don't follow Michigan football or you'd know that Milton has been the starter all year until this game. Nice attempt at rationalizing your mistake, though.

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You obviously don't follow Michigan football or you'd know that Milton has been the starter all year until this game. Nice attempt at rationalizing your mistake, though.

God you're a beating. When both of them are healthy, the guy that starts the game is the starter, fucknuts. That's kind of what "starter" means.

Tell us more about ohio state on threads that have nothing to do with them.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TexasGrunt said:

Why would you waste a down by spiking on 1st and goal when you still have a time out? Just may have cost them a touchdown by losing a play.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

James Franklin is special. That loss to Indiana is still hilarious given they had it sewed up. 

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

I do not. But a girl I go out with is a PSU grad and others I met at last year's Cotton Bowl were nothing but nice. 

I dated this chick who was a PSU grad. She was fine af and gave the best hummer. She was perfect except she was in denial about Sandusky wanting to lick kiddie buttholes. Other than that, she was great. 

How is Michigan this bad? 

Like I'm actually struggling to figure it out. That isn't a rhetorical question. How are they 2-4 in a shitass conference with the talent and supposed coaching they have?

I mean Texas is embarassing but we're still above .500 in conference play. Like we aren't THIS bad.