LSU/aggy

Vic Mackey

5 minutes ago, Droopy said:

Aggy is going to be in the playoffs before Texas and it makes me sick. 

Sets up perfect for them this year. Bama/Florida most likely in the SEC title game. Bama will win that. Florida to 2 losses and out. I am pretty sure Clemson will beat ND. Now both of them have 1 losses. Will they take ND with 1 loss over SEC aggy? Maybe so. And then there is Ohio St who is a wild card. No one from Big 12 or Pac 12 getting in.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Sets up perfect for them this year. Bama/Florida most likely in the SEC title game. Bama will win that. Florida to 2 losses and out. I am pretty sure Clemson will beat ND. Now both of them have 1 losses. Will they take ND with 1 loss over SEC aggy? Maybe so. And then there is Ohio St who is a wild card. No one from Big 12 or Pac 12 getting in.

lol the media would never put in aggy over ND

• Hook 'Em 1

Ohio State's last two games against the Michigans will likely be cancelled. They won't qualify for the Big Ten title game, and the CFP committee won't be confident enough to pick an Ohio State team that's played just four games.

A&M making the playoffs will be calamitous for recruiting. If you thought we were missing on top Texas talent before...

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

They will take a one loss ND team over aggy.

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

Ohio State's last two games against the Michigans will likely be cancelled. They won't qualify for the Big Ten title game, and the CFP committee won't be confident enough to pick an Ohio State team that's played just four games.

A&M making the playoffs will be calamitous for recruiting. If you thought we were missing on top Texas talent before...

This is what happens when you suck for a decade and your in-state rival joins the premier conference in America.

We are stuck in a shitty conference playing shitty teams.

What if Ohio St does not play another game this year? Does the media take them over aggy if they only have 1 loss?

I would think so.  Because it’s Ohio State.  If it were a Northwestern or a Wisconsin, maybe not.

undefeated/1 loss blue blood > 1 loss aggy

In just about every scenario.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Pac 12's best team lost last night. Oregon. USC is still there but ranked 20. Pac 12 is getting zero respect. The media loves SEC. Although not sure how much they respect aggy since they aren't blue blood sec.

Well, they got their doors blown off in Tuscaloosa. They won't play for the conference championship. Both of those things are working against them.

Edited by David Dennison