LSU/aggy

Vic Mackey

Just now, longhornmatt said:

1.  Haha

2.  I’m sure this has been discussed before, but how the hell does aggy get away with letting WAY more fans in the stadium than anyone else in college football?  

Aggy math, these guys know how to mitigate danger, look at the bonfires they build

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Since Aggy has a real coach and we don’t, at what point do they start taking the recruits that we had locked up? Or has it already started happening. Must be nice. You know. Having a real coach and all.

honestly, don't think we want very many of the ones committed to you guys. different systems and all.

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

Since Aggy has a real coach and we don’t, at what point do they start taking the recruits that we had locked up? Or has it already started happening. Must be nice. You know. Having a real coach and all.

As much shit as we and aggy fans gave Jimbo (and most deserved), he is light years ahead of Herman. And he looks to have a plan in place unlike Herman. Remember, he's already did it before at Florida St and won a title.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

As much shit as we and aggy fans gave Jimbo (and most deserved), he is light years ahead of Herman. And he looks to have a plan in place unlike Herman. Remember, he's already did it before at Florida St and won a title.

I mean, the guy won a national championship. And I don’t care that he had Jameis. He had to recruit him. He’s a good coach. Like you said. Light years ahead of Herman. Aggy took the approach of “let’s stop fucking around and fine a coach that has some skins on the wall in college.” Seems like they care about winning more than we do. Never thought I’d see the day.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I mean, the guy won a national championship. And I don’t care that he had Jameis. He had to recruit him. He’s a good coach. Like you said. Light years ahead of Herman. Aggy took the approach of “let’s stop fucking around and fine a coach that has some skins on the wall in college.” Seems like they care about winning more than we do. Never thought I’d see the day.

Their AD had a previous relationship with Jimbo.  He wouldn’t have come otherwise.  Here’s where CDC needs to make his money and sell. 

7 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Since Aggy has a real coach and we don’t, at what point do they start taking the recruits that we had locked up?

They are going to get a couple of high rated 4*'s in RB LJ Johnson and DL Shemar Turner, who both would have been Texas bound had we not gone to shit.