LSU/aggy

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, WinningIsHard said:

Not to defend those swamp sister fuckers but they only returned 5 starters from last year lulz. Ole COVID-19 has fucked a lot of teams this year but ogre seems to have gotten the worst of it. 

But I was told they recruited like witches and raided Texas.  Fuck them.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, WinningIsHard said:

Not to defend those swamp sister fuckers but they only returned 5 starters from last year lulz. Ole COVID-19 has fucked a lot of teams this year but ogre seems to have gotten the worst of it. 

They would've been aight if they kept Joe Brady. Probably could've landed another good transfer QB, they got some talent. 

I hope they are forced to keep Ogre until the end of time though from that title. He's the perfect match for a no offense ass team with no QB like they had for 10 years before Brady

Just now, Zeus said:

They would've been aight if they kept Joe Brady. Probably could've landed another good transfer QB, they got some talent. 

I hope they are forced to keep Ogre until the end of time though from that title. He's the perfect match for a no offense ass team with no QB like they had for 10 years before Brady

Brady was always going to leave with Burrow. At least Ogre recognized he needed an offense. I don’t hate LSU. But damn this is sad. Also I have watched Aggie play all their games and their DC is good. Mond sucks.

1 minute ago, lemonandaturd said:

UCF, Cincy and BYU would skull fuck aggy.  Just sayin

None of those teams bring enough $ to make the playoff.

The whole reason they did this highly respected committee shit is so they can just hand pick which matchups bring in the dough.

Not that I'm mad, if Texas could ever get their shit together in this joke conference and win the big12 title, we are in, even with one loss.

If Florida can beat Bama, it's gonna be Clemson, Ohio State, Florida, Alabama...

2 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

6-0 OSU gets in over a 1 loss aggy

For sure, hopefully they can play 6 fucking games with how those geniuses did the season.

Question is, if Alabama beats Florida, does Notre Dame and Clemson join Bama and OSU?

Best case for keeping sheepfuckers out would be another close game between Notre Dame and Clemson with Clemson pulling through to get both of them in.

1 minute ago, Droopy said:

This is what we are chasing. Deal with it, and it fucking blows. Those assholes have a coach, no matter how much they over paid and they are reaping the rewards. FML

We are chasing bc they have managed to out recruit us in the last two years to a place with zero social life. And other weird stuff. Along with stealing their DC we should steal their dog. Also. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Droopy said:

This is what we are chasing. Deal with it, and it fucking blows. Those assholes have a coach, no matter how much they over paid and they are reaping the rewards. FML

It's so obvious it's not the coach bruh, it's the players. 

How do they get players?

It's the conference

They tell recruits they are playing in the SEC. Texas has to tell them they are playing in the clown show big12.

Best option to really get back to greatness isn't to get a new HC every 4 years, it's to go independent. 

Anyway Texas should keep the OC and DC and just bring back Mack or Charlie to be a management style HC again lol