LSU/aggy

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Me too! Saw the UFC fight with the women. The one that one, that’s not a chick. I know that’s not politically correct that’s not a biological female. 

Yes, I concur. However, there are some seriously good looking women beating cyborg looking bitches down, so I have hope. 

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

Yes, I concur. However, there are some seriously good looking women beating cyborg looking bitches down, so I have hope. 

Y’all should switch to the fight thread. And that wasn’t a biological female that won and she even said it in broken Spanish in her after interview. 

15 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Y’all should switch to the fight thread. And that wasn’t a biological female that won and she even said it in broken Spanish in her after interview. 

That's...kinda weird? What the hell is she/he/it?

For clarification, I mean what does said person refer to themselves as? I'm assuming a woman.

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

44 minutes ago, Zeus said:

It's so obvious it's not the coach bruh, it's the players. 

How do they get players?

It's the conference

They tell recruits they are playing in the SEC. Texas has to tell them they are playing in the clown show big12.

Best option to really get back to greatness isn't to get a new HC every 4 years, it's to go independent. 

Anyway Texas should keep the OC and DC and just bring back Mack or Charlie to be a management style HC again lol

Yet, the coach is the only change, because Sumlin was getting the players and doing fuck all with them. You point to players but they’ve had them. It’s the fucking coach, and this just in... he doesn’t suck. They are doing what they should and We fucking aren’t. Fuck I hate Tom and want a change now! God damn it sucks watching our team flounder because we can’t get a coach worth a fuck

3 minutes ago, Wax Beer Cup said:

Since you’ve asked multiple times, it’s Mike Elko.  He’s good, but Jesus Christ hie can you be impressed going up against that offense you just watched.  FYI - his D gave up 52 to Alabama this year. 

Thanks. Wax Beer cup guy. Did I wake you? From your slumber? And obviously he’s good. Fuck ATM and fuck LSU . This is the way. I know.

Bag

AG

We know we have arrived when we are *****ing about not having enough style points against LSU after 3 weeks of not playing and in the rain against your rival.

Mond looked sketchy, but he will snap out of it, most here just need to take a breath and enjoy the ride.

God Bless the SEC

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3161070

It has been reported to Gigem247.com that Texas A&M freshman and five star receiver Demond Demas is not dressed out for the Aggies' game with LSU tonight which begins at about 6:00 pm on ESPN. Demas was rated as a five star prospect in the 247 Sports Composite with a rating of 0.989, the 25th best player in the country, and the third best wideout nationally when he signed with the Aggies in their class of 2020. However, he has seen very limited action this season and has yet to catch a pass.

Although the focus of Fisher's post game presser was on the game with LSU itself, he was asked about Demas' status and he only said that he was unavailable this week. 

2 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Lets be honest. It was a win for them, but won't get them to #4. So they can claim a national championship. Add 2020 to Aggy's record. 

Ohio State just need to field a damn team for one more game to keep aggy out. Like...just show up. 

16 minutes ago, CooperB said:

Ohio State just need to field a damn team for one more game to keep aggy out. Like...just show up. 

Not sure what you mean by that.

In order to be eligible for the Big 10 championship game, you have to have played 6 games. Ohio state is 4 -0 with only two more games scheduled and no open dates...if either of those games gets canceled, OSU will NOT be in the Big Ten Championship game.    Is a 5-0 non-champion OSU getting in the playoffs over a possibly 8-1 A&M team? Probably not.   

Edit - ...And the OSU game this week was canceled because of Coviod-19 on the Buckeyes' side.  The chance of a cancelation next week is probably better than 50/50.

Edited by 0xdeadbeef

37 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

Not sure what you mean by that.

In order to be eligible for the Big 10 championship game, you have to have played 6 games. Ohio state is 4 -0 with only two more games scheduled and no open dates...if either of those games gets canceled, OSU will NOT be in the Big Ten Championship game.    Is a 5-0 non-champion OSU getting in the playoffs over a possibly 8-1 A&M team? Probably not.   

Edit - ...And the OSU game this week was canceled because of Coviod-19 on the Buckeyes' side.  The chance of a cancelation next week is probably better than 50/50.

Right...so exactly what I fucking said. We need OSU to play. 

I think aggy would be better off if tosu played a game and lost in the B10CG rather than them simply having to sit out the CCG and stay undefeated. The B10 is also playing a full slate of games for their CCG weekend - so it's possible tosu would get to notch another win against the 2 seed on the other side. Someone could maybe clarify that scenario.

If Bama beats FLA and ND hands Clemson another loss then aggy probably gets in regardless of what happens with tosu.

I don't think Cincy gets in unless tosu and aggy both lose a/another game. But if they obliterate Tulsa twice down the stretch then I guess it's possible.

P12 will sit and watch from home. Not sure why we are even bringing up Washington or USC scenarios.

3 hours ago, Droopy said:

Yet, the coach is the only change, because Sumlin was getting the players and doing fuck all with them. You point to players but they’ve had them. It’s the fucking coach, and this just in... he doesn’t suck. They are doing what they should and We fucking aren’t. Fuck I hate Tom and want a change now! God damn it sucks watching our team flounder because we can’t get a coach worth a fuck

Perhaps. They beat Vandy by 5, UCLA by 1, Mississippi State by 14 and I’m not counting Nichols State or Texas State. Really, only the Florida win was legit. And it was by 3. They lost to Clemson by 14 and Bama doubled them up.

How much worse do you believe we would have done with that same schedule? We claim our team is fucked up, but I see us losing the same games they lost. And winning the same games they did. With Florida probably being the outlier. However pride suggests that I ain’t so sure we couldn’t fuck with Florida just a little. Scheduling and a friendly media that plugs you into a playoff is the difference.

So If I had to guess, aggy is pretty much like 20 other teams once you take away the smoke and mirrors. And then there is Clemson, Alabama and OSU. 

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

P12 will sit and watch from home. Not sure why we are even bringing up Washington or USC scenarios.

I don't think anyone is actually bringing up Washington or USC scenarios as anything but a joke. Nobody out here sees this season as anything but a chance to get some work in and get back to it next year (except Oregon prior to Friday night, because ESPN slobbers their knob).

Plus we forgot Colorado.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

How is LSU 3-3?

SEC dude. Every team is so awesome that it's hard to win every game unless you're Alabama. The fact that Aggie was barely able to beat this LSU team is indicative of how great LSU really is, not the fact that both teams suck total shit cannons. 

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

wut? so you think they will pick 3 sec teams? no way. If florida won they would get in and bama and aggy would be left out.

Bama is undefeated, right? They will get in no matter what. Even if they lose the SEC game. I believe if Florida beat Bama, both of them would get in and aggy is left out. Your 2 other teams would be the winner of Clemson/ND and Ohio St. Hell, if Clemson beats ND, they might pull them two teams and leave Ohio St on the outside. Because no one from the Big 12 is getting in. The Pac 12 is a long shot right now. If aggy was ever to make the playoffs, this is the year to do it. It has never set up more perfect for them. God help us if they make it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Bama is undefeated, right? They will get in no matter what. Even if they lose the SEC game. I believe if Florida beat Bama, both of them would get in and aggy is left out. Your 2 other teams would be the winner of Clemson/ND and Ohio St. Hell, if Clemson beats ND, they might pull them two teams and leave Ohio St on the outside. Because no one from the Big 12 is getting in. The Pac 12 is a long shot right now. If aggy was ever to make the playoffs, this is the year to do it. It has never set up more perfect for them. God help us if they make it.

You need to believe. aggy will find a way to aggy this whole thing up in a way that people will insist is pure fabrication. Nothing is as dependable as aggy dumbfuckery. Quit worrying and just enjoy as it all inexplicably unfolds. Yet again. 

47 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yea Derp on me i was reading it as both of them getting in being aggy and florida getting in with bama getting in. my bad. i'll go to the corner.

• Haha 1

We saw better QB play out of Gilbert, Ash, McCoy, Swoopes, Heard, and Buechele than that stomach-churning display last night. And those guys were terrible here. 

Brad Johnson’s kid was the only decent QB that played. Mond is awful and the kid who started for LSU should never take another snap. 

Finishing 5th is in our best interest anyway. It's not like we actually want any part of Alabama, Ohio State, or Clemson. Be the first team left out, go to the Sugar Bowl (I assume?)*, maybe squeak out a win, and then talk about how we would have won it all if not for the media's Notre Dame bias for the next 100 years.

*I have no fucking idea how bowls work anymore, let alone this year