LSU/aggy

Vic Mackey

6 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Ohio State's last two games against the Michigans will likely be cancelled. They won't qualify for the Big Ten title game, and the CFP committee won't be confident enough to pick an Ohio State team that's played just four games.

A&M making the playoffs will be calamitous for recruiting. If you thought we were missing on top Texas talent before...

Relax. Aggy was born to lose games like tonight's. Let's see how this plays out.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

LSU qb fucking sucks. Remember when that LSU fan swore to us that Joe Brady wasn't calling the plays? What a fucking retard. 

Also, this game is a beating to watch. These are two bad teams 

Alabama and the 13 step children. Florida will be destroyed by Bama

ATM is mostly a QB away from being very competitive. Mond isn’t bad just meh. Occasionally throws a great ball. Their recruiting issue is campus life. Dixie chicken. But they have a good squad so far as I have seen. This is what I thought I would see from Herman (didn’t want. Didn’t want) based on what people were telling me about the hire. Jimbo is recruiting better btw. Not sold he was worth the contract. Still. Their team has shown improvement and we have done nothing but tread water. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Relax. Aggy was born to lose games like tonight's. Let's see how this plays out.

I've felt this way all week. My LSU friends are telling me I am too optimistic. 

But after tonight they have road games at Auburn and Tennessee. Both of those fit the aggy step on rake pattern. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Also all the teeth gnashing over aggy and the CFP.  I give the College Football season a 50/50 shot at best to still be going 10 days from now.  

Wouldn’t that be wonderful Aggie fate? They could qualify for the playoff but be unable to play it. They’d still put it in on their stadium wall though.

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

What an amazing punt-fest this turned out to be!!!! I can't wait to see 3 more quarters of this tough, in the trenches, talented teams beat each other up. 

Bro this is just great SECSECSEC defense!! Both of these teams would already have 45pts if they were playing any other team from any other conference.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Of all the recruiting LSU does, they can't find a single talented qb that isn't a transfer? LSU should be winning on talent alone, yet here we are. 

They passed on Longview Case for this clown.  This offense is all Ensminger and Oeaux.  .  

Edited by lemonandaturd

Just now, mdleast said:

Wouldn’t that be wonderful Aggie fate? They could qualify for the playoff but be unable to play it. They’d still put it in on their stadium wall though.

To be fair, as much as I hate Aggie (Fuck them. It is the way) I wouldn’t mock that. Their D is good. Their DC needs to be poached now. 

29 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Maybe I’ve just never noticed this being a thing other places, but they just showed aggy band and they all have slits in their masks.  What’s the point?

So they can play their instruments.  The slit part closes, but you have to manually do it—they just don’t after they are done playing. 

As much as I hate to admit it , Jumbo putting on a coaching clinic so far. Early in game,  4th and less than a yard, punt and play field pos.  

Later in game, takes 3 points after a stall.

Current drive 4 and 3 ,punt and Pins lsu at 1” line. Lsu goes 3 and out and Tamu immediately capitalizes on field pos and scores in a couple plays. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, UTEX_ME said:

aggy OL is improved drastically from last year. Do they out recruit us in that dept? 

Lol. We boasted about A&M recruiting 'human cubes' for years, turns out they recruited exactly the type of O-linemen they needed to run this offense well. Because Fisher, unlike Herman, is actually a competent coach who knows what he's doing when designing an offensive scheme and recruiting to it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

Lol. We boasted about A&M recruiting 'human cubes' for years, turns out they recruited exactly the type of O-linemen they needed to run this offense well. Because Fisher, unlike Herman, is actually a competent coach who knows what he's doing when designing an offensive scheme and recruiting to it.

Meh LSU sucks and so does most of the sec. fl was gifted to them