LSU/aggy

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

The thing is, ATM has improved. We have not. The Big 12 is the weakest it’s ever been and we had 15 seniors. And we suck. Sec sec sec and all that. And fuck ATM. It is the way. ATM is improving. They are a QB and a few pieces away from being competitive. Eyes don’t lie. 

They smartest thing they ever did was getting out of the Big 12.

8 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

aggy OL is improved drastically from last year. Do they out recruit us in that dept? 

Most of those guys starting were 3-stars and "WTF" or "JAG" picks that were panned on the recruiting board here as "bread"... I think most were Sumlin's picks, no less. They've gone through 2 or 3 OL coaches too.

Carson Green was a low 3-star; Jared Hocker was too, and so was the center McCOllum. Only Green is 5-star and though supposed to play OT, is playing guard right now. 

I think Henson has done a great job of picking a good mesh of starters and sticking with them last season and now.

It also helps that 4 of the 5 are seniors.

• Hook 'Em 1

The thing is, ATM has improved. We have not. The Big 12 is the weakest it’s ever been and we had 15 seniors. And we suck. Sec sec sec and all that. And fuck ATM. It is the way. ATM is improving. They are a QB and a few pieces away from being competitive. Eyes don’t lie. 

Hopefully the BMDs are observing

Just now, Stunns38 said:

Hopefully the BMDs are observing

I doubt they care. I mean I hope they do. CDC seems to be saavy but who the hell knows? I do know they have beaten us in recruiting the last two years. And I know that they are improving. They aren’t going to be the bitch of their conference and this should anger our fan base. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

I doubt they care. I mean I hope they do. CDC seems to be saavy but who the hell knows? I do know they have beaten us in recruiting the last two years. And I know that they are improving. They aren’t going to be the bitch of their conference and this should anger our fan base. 

BMDs will care if aggy starts to resemble a national threat 

1 minute ago, TexasMan said:

Good thing Texas didn't play in Baton Rouge this year. It would've saved Herman's job. 

It would have been like Charlie's win over a top ranked Notre Dame.  We would have jizzed our pants thinking it's a good win over a top team and were turning the corner, only to realize both teams suck shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

It would have been like Charlie's win over a top ranked Notre Dame.  We would have jizzed our pants thinking it's a good win over a top team and were turning the corner, only to realize both teams suck shit. 

Are we even sure fucktard Herman would have actually won the game? I never take anything for granted with him.

• Hook 'Em 1