TEXAS vs. Davidson ESPN2 11am

SDG

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I tuned in late because of a call . . . it took me about 3 seconds to realize it was Walton.  Who's the other announcer?  They're talking about camping at the moment.  Fucking ridiculous.

Jason Benetti 

I’m till irritated at our sloppy defense as it relates to dumbass fouls committed.  I’ve said before that it’s clear they don’t watch film on this because they are still committing just baffling fouls.  Either that or Shaka just doesn’t care and that’s part of the plan???

26 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I’m till irritated at our sloppy defense as it relates to dumbass fouls committed.  I’ve said before that it’s clear they don’t watch film on this because they are still committing just baffling fouls.  Either that or Shaka just doesn’t care and that’s part of the plan???

I'm not sure why you are irritated.  Shaka Smart is not a good coach.  This team and coach will be lucky to end up 5th in the Big 12 unless Greg Brown is an absolute monster.

4 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

can these 2 assholes not see the game or something or are they just talking about random shit on purpose

well I guess it is the latter they are talking about the game for 10 seconds every 5 minutes what total shit

they do it on purpose.  Its Walton's schtick now.  I hate when we get him for games.

19 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Walton needs Pasch to complete things.  They banter between those 2 is fantastic.   Once CFB is over they'll work plenty of games together. 

Yup, was thinking Pasch is the only one who can keep Walton paying attention to the game and not mention things like the DMZ