Texas vs. Indiana - "Maui" Semifinals - ESPN 12:30

BigOrange1

1 hour ago, VinyVango said:

Drive the fucking ball ... guards need to curb that covered 3 point heave unless wide ass open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's kind of been the centerpiece of Shaka's offense his entire time here. I was optimistic after the first game when we only took 17, but last game it bumped back up to 28 attempts and we'll probably get close to 30 today as well. Its maddening, but you know its coming. 

Just now, Blotto said:

just grabbed IU at +340 ML for a small-ish in game bet. Seen too many 1st half leads evaporate under this clown. If we win, I'm happy. If we blow the lead, I'm not as pissed. Its how I cope with Shaka. 

that's a savvy move. i've seen you capitalize on this before, and there's no reason to shy away from it as long as we have Shaka in charge. 

Indiana is the Nebraska of college basketball. They will fire Archie Miller here pretty soon and hand the reins to someone else that will post slightly better results. 

They have 3 conference titles since 1992, they haven't gotten past the sweet sixteen since 2002, and they haven't made the tournament since 2016.

7 minutes ago, Blotto said:

just grabbed IU at +340 ML for a small-ish in game bet. Seen too many 1st half leads evaporate under this clown. If we win, I'm happy. If we blow the lead, I'm not as pissed. Its how I cope with Shaka. 

Looking at Texas and knowing Shaka's history I like that bet.

Looking at this Indiana team I don't.

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Looking at Texas and knowing Shaka's history I like that bet.

Looking at this Indiana team I don't.

If we get out to a 10+ point lead in the first half, its an automatic bet for me (unless we are playing some chump team like Rio Grande). You get +300 or more, and its definitely been a profitable angle as we shit the bed against teams with a pulse more than 1 in 3 times.  

Just now, Blotto said:

If we get out to a 10+ point lead in the first half, its an automatic bet for me (unless we are playing some chump team like Rio Grande). You get +300 or more, and its definitely been a profitable angle as we shit the bed against teams with a pulse more than 1 in 3 times.  

I'm not critiquing your play - I totally get the sentiment. I also have money going the other way so I'm not entirely objective.

I just have doubts about what I'm seeing from IU.