Alexis Sharkey thread

shadow_operative2.0

Aside from the 23 year age difference, she seems way out of his league. Sounds like he had been abusive towards her and she was threatening divorce, although he obviously denied all of that.

He said she drove off while intoxicated on Thanksgiving night. Her body was found naked in some bushes over the weekend without any obvious injuries. The autopsy will be interesting.

I’d say there’s a 99% chance he snapped and killed her. Terribly sad story either way.

8 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Another female murdered in midtown last night 

lots of questions. what the hell were they doing that the other woman was sleeping in the car at 10PM? maybe victim got into a fight with ex, called friend to be with her for safety? sad.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/12/02/woman-fatally-shot-while-sitting-in-car-in-midtown-search-for-suspect-underway-hpd/

HOUSTON – Houston police are investigating after they said a woman was gunned down while sitting in her car in Midtown Tuesday.

Police said the shooting happened in the 1200 block of Webster around 10:06 p.m.

According to investigators, the victim was sitting in her car with another woman when she was shot at about three times. Police said the woman was able to drive away from the scene and contacted OnStar to give a description of the suspect.

Police said they are questioning a person of interest that fits the description the woman gave OnStar. Investigators said there is also a video from a cab driver that was behind the car when the shooting happened. The other woman that was in the car was sleeping when the shooting happened, police said. Officers said she was not injured.

Police said the victim was transported to Memorial Hermann Hospital, where she later died.

Earlier that night, investigators said a woman and her ex-boyfriend got into a disturbance. Police are trying to determine if the woman was targeted or if the situations were connected.

Houston, the fuck is wrong with you?

69 yr old man shoots/kills his 93 yr old mother. 

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/12/01/70-year-old-man-kills-93-year-old-mother-in-west-houston-police-say/

HOUSTON – A man shot and killed his elderly mother Tuesday at a home in west Houston, according to police.

The homicide was reported about 2:20 p.m. at a home on Briar Forest Drive near Beltway 8.

According to Houston police, the 69-year-old man called 911 about 2:30 p.m. and reported that he had shot his mother with a .38-caliber pistol. Officers arrived at the scene and found the 93-year-old woman dead at the bottom of a staircase, police said. The man peacefully surrendered to officers, police said.

“Just based on preliminary information, that the son and the mother have been feuding for the past, maybe, few days or few weeks, which led (to) today, with the suspect taking the life of his mother,” said Cmdr. David Angelo, of the Houston Police Department.

The identities of neither the man nor his mother were immediately released.

The case is under investigation.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/12/02/woman-stabbed-to-death-at-apartment-complex-in-west-houston-police-say/

HOUSTON – Police are investigating after a woman was stabbed to death at a west Houston apartment complex Tuesday.

Officers said the stabbing happened just before midnight off Hayes Road and Olympia.

According to investigators, the stabbing possibly stemmed from a fight.

Police said they have not received any information on a suspect.

The husband definitely killed her:

Following the news of his wife's death, Tom, 49, posted a series of photos of her, writing, "My world! My everything! I’m so lost right now! My one and only!" 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.etonline.com/alexis-sharkey-26-year-old-instagram-influencer-found-dead-on-the-side-of-the-road-in-texas-157102%3famp

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

26-year old ‘Influencer’ found dead naked. 49-year old husband, hmm. 

Prior to her murder, I've got a twitter account that had more followers, and that's just a bunch of hobbyist types.  I'm pretty sure I could open up a twitter account, use a photo of an attractive woman as the avatar, and rack up 15,000+ followers within a day or two.

We've got a poster here who has a Facebook page/group that has over 775,000 followers.

Just what the hell is an "influencer" these days, because I think the term is used a little too freely.

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Prior to her murder, I've got a twitter account that had more followers, and that's just a bunch of hobbyist types.  I'm pretty sure I could open up a twitter account, use a photo of an attractive woman as the avatar, and rack up 15,000+ followers within a day or two.

We've got a poster here who has a Facebook page/group that has over 775,000 followers.

Just what the hell is an "influencer" these days, because I think the term is used a little too freely.

tenor.gif?itemid=14817011

I think the general requirement is that you have to be an attractive female who posts pictures on Instagram and recommends products or services. Your hobbyist Twitter account doesn’t qualify, regardless of the number of followers, because you aren’t an attractive female posting pictures of yourself.

This particular girl seems like she was involved in a MLM scheme of sorts. No idea which one but there are posts that reference her monthly sales numbers and earning a free Cadillac at some point.

Influencers don’t bother me. I don’t spend a lot of time on social media and I can easily ignore the annoying ones. MLM people bother me because they will ambush you (or rather, your wife) when casually hanging out with friends. You can’t easily unfollow Stacy because she tried to make your wife buy some shitty overpriced lipstick.

I have an irrational dislike for the entire vapid, look at me, influencer subculture. Of course I don't have twitter, tik tok, instagram, etc... accounts so as Wild Turkey mentions above it's relatively easy to ignore them and they shouldn't bother me. Yet whenever I hear someone refer to themselves as an "influncer" or read a story where someone is labeled as an influencer, I find myself thinking "what a fuckstick, I hope they fail." I realize this probably says more about me than anything else, buts its not a character flaw I am motivated to change.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

God I hope I'm not influencing anybody.  If so, please re-examine your life choices. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I have an irrational dislike for the entire vapid, look at me, influencer subculture. Of course I don't have twitter, tik tok, instagram, etc... accounts so as Wild Turkey mentions above it's relatively easy to ignore them and they shouldn't bother me. Yet whenever I hear someone refer to themselves as an "influncer" or read a story where someone is labeled as an influencer, I find myself thinking "what a fuckstick, I hope they fail." I realize this probably says more about me than anything else, buts its not a character flaw I am motivated to change.

single mom thirst on social media will get you laid, guaranteed !

5 hours ago, crash_davis said:

lots of questions. what the hell were they doing that the other woman was sleeping in the car at 10PM? maybe victim got into a fight with ex, called friend to be with her for safety? sad.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/12/02/woman-fatally-shot-while-sitting-in-car-in-midtown-search-for-suspect-underway-hpd/

HOUSTON – Houston police are investigating after they said a woman was gunned down while sitting in her car in Midtown Tuesday.

Police said the shooting happened in the 1200 block of Webster around 10:06 p.m.

According to investigators, the victim was sitting in her car with another woman when she was shot at about three times. Police said the woman was able to drive away from the scene and contacted OnStar to give a description of the suspect.

Police said they are questioning a person of interest that fits the description the woman gave OnStar. Investigators said there is also a video from a cab driver that was behind the car when the shooting happened. The other woman that was in the car was sleeping when the shooting happened, police said. Officers said she was not injured.

Police said the victim was transported to Memorial Hermann Hospital, where she later died.

Earlier that night, investigators said a woman and her ex-boyfriend got into a disturbance. Police are trying to determine if the woman was targeted or if the situations were connected.

The Sharkey article says her "body was found dead."  Are bodies ever found alive?  What's the bar for being a local reporter these days?

38 minutes ago, orange dream said:

I feel like I should already know this, but what is your topic?  You're not the pegging guy are you?

27 minutes ago, Angry Gorilla said:

I'm pretty sure he is the Traces of Texas photography guy on FB and Twitter.  Great follow.

https://twitter.com/TracesofTexas

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2