A Teacher

lateshow

Anyone watch this? My wife and I started it a couple of nights ago. 6 part miniseries of 30 minute episodes, so it doesn't take much time investment.

Kind of a Lifetime movie feel to it.

Kate Mara is hot. If I was a high school student, and she was my teacher,  I'd try to bang her.

It's okay, I guess. 

These were my thoughts on the "other streaming services" thread.

Anyone watching A Teacher on Hulu? It is a coming of age story about a young man who makes his dreams come true, by nailing his high school English teacher. A surface of the sun hot Kate Mara. 

Very inspirational and uplifting. I'm not ashamed to admit it got a little dusty in here for me.

• Haha 1

The dreaded 18 hours later double post.

I like the show.  Mara is hot and their UT visit in the 2nd episode was fun.

The way she got caught was disappointing.  She seemed fully aware how disastrous it would be for her, repeatedly made the kid delete stuff from his phone, but then after a couple of drinks she just blurts it out to her friend?  I didn't really buy that.

25 minutes ago, WBT said:

The dreaded 18 hours later double post.

I like the show.  Mara is hot and their UT visit in the 2nd episode was fun.

The way she got caught was disappointing.  She seemed fully aware how disastrous it would be for her, repeatedly made the kid delete stuff from his phone, but then after a couple of drinks she just blurts it out to her friend?  I didn't really buy that.

My takeaway from that is that she's got mental issues. I mean, she's banging a kid, so of course she does, but she tells a teacher she's fucking a student and is surprised to get some push back there. And like you said, after showing repeatedly she was scared shitless of getting caught.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when this was actually made? Based on some registration stickers on their cars and her google search of herself, it seems like it was shot in 2014. Why was it just sitting around for so long? 

Also, the google search pulled up that she was sentenced by a “Circuit Court Judge” How hard would it be for them to find out that’s not what we call them in Texas. It’s a little thing but so easy to get right that it bugs me when they can’t portray Texas accurately.