2020-21 Houston Rockets: Luv Ya Blue?

Slacks

Is Philly minus Simmons really a better team than this one? I don’t think so. The Nets should be better but I hope HOU would never consider their bag of spares. MIA is probably the best option for both parties, because playing with Butler, BAM, and Dragic might be a better team, and MIA can give back better assets than the Nets. 

4 hours ago, Murfdogg21 said:

Is Philly minus Simmons really a better team than this one? I don’t think so. The Nets should be better but I hope HOU would never consider their bag of spares. MIA is probably the best option for both parties, because playing with Butler, BAM, and Dragic might be a better team, and MIA can give back better assets than the Nets. 

Harden would cause issues with the Heat's chemistry and Jimmy Butler wouldn't put up with his shit for a second.

• Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

What am I missing on Herro?  Seems like C Parsons part duex

It's all about projections. Many people said the same thing about Harden when the Rockets traded for him to be their #1 guy.

I think most people see a 20 year old that put up 16-5.1-3.7 in the playoffs on a .520 eFG% and .557 TS%.

Kobe was traded on draft night. Not sure that qualifies.

We are in a new era. Players like Hero would have never been traded 10-30 years ago at his age. We will see more of this as these pussy ass superstars only want to play on 5 teams and the rest of the league trades around the rest of the scrap heap. 

Jimmy Butler is on his 4th team, Kyrie 3rd, Paul George 3rd, CP3 5th, KD 3rd. 

I know superstars have demanded trades in the NBA for decades but the volume of guys who think they are superstars now is drastically different.

Fucking millennials

Some speculation on the sports interwebs that more teams will throw their hats in the ring for a Harden trade now that Giannis is locked into Milwaukee for the next 5 years.

Harden continuing to not address the media only serves to fuel that suspicion that he's on his way out of H-Town.

I go back and forth on keeping Harden and dealing with unhappiness vs not. I think where I’ve landed is that if the premier asset you are getting back isn’t at least as good as Ben Simmons is pass. Simmons and a couple picks in the late 2020’s would be my price to make it happen. Otherwise he can rot in the bench if I’m the Rox. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Simmons stinks. He can't shoot, he's another version of Andre Iguodala/Westbrook, who won nothing as the #1 guy in Philly, Denver, and OKC respectively. Simmons has played basketball for how long, and still has no game outside of 3' from the basket. At least Iguodala and until recently Westbrook were good FT shooters.

I see Harden is in regular preseason form. He's going to be shit for the 1st month and half of the season. Luckily guard play could actually a strength for the Rockets.

Will see if fat James equates to unmotivated James.

11 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Simmons stinks. He can't shoot, he's another version of Andre Iguodala/Westbrook, who won nothing as the #1 guy in Philly, Denver, and OKC respectively. Simmons has played basketball for how long, and still has no game outside of 3' from the basket. At least Iguodala and until recently Westbrook were good FT shooters.

I see Harden is in regular preseason form. He's going to be shit for the 1st month and half of the season. Luckily guard play could actually a strength for the Rockets.

Will see if fat James equates to unmotivated James.

Rockets were asking for Simmons + 3 1st round draft picks from the Fat Dork Elvis led 76ers. Simmons is a lock down defender and if you get the right coaches around him, you can get him to improve as a shooter. His problem is that he's been on the 76ers.

We should start referring to Harden as Fat James. It wasn't my idea, but I want to make Fat James a thing.