Rats!

TtomTerrific

TTom I truly hope you have a contingency plan to deal with your emotions when Biden is sworn in on at noon on the 20th. 

No issue. Trust the plan. Q now says Biden has to serve his 4 years out - THEN help Kamala win in 2024, with the Storm coming on inauguration day 2025!!

See, then the trap will be sprung, and then they won’t be able to deny the traitorous acts - as more proof will have been collected by Patriots within the Deep State in four years. Trump will be PRETENDING to have stepped down, but he still has the Bible he swore on in 2016, making him POTUS until he turns it in....or ascends to Heaven.

giphy.gif

Im trying to figure out how a trump supporter was inside the capital in the line of fire since antifa was the group that broke into the capital. I don’t expect you to explain. Enough arrests have happened by now that’s you just have to disbelieve your lying eyes a little bit harder.  

Ttom, I remember our conversations from the old days, and how you were fixated on gay marriage as somehow being a problem for all of society. And then I remember you latching onto that guy who claimed being gay was a choice who was teaching at UT for awhile. Then I come here tonight and see all this nonsense about betas and effeminate people.  It makes me wonder, would you maybe be able to solve a bunch of your own mental anguish if you found a counselor and started working through your concerns about your sexuality?  I promise it’s ok once you get through it. I had to struggle to get to a comfortable place with my sexuality too. I think talking to a counselor would be good for you in any case. It s sad to see you this way. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Im trying to figure out how a trump supporter was inside the capital in the line of fire since antifa was the group that broke into the capital. I don’t expect you to explain. Enough arrests have happened by now that’s you just have to disbelieve your lying eyes a little bit harder.  

Ttom, I remember our conversations from the old days, and how you were fixated on gay marriage as somehow being a problem for all of society. And then I remember you latching onto that guy who claimed being gay was a choice who was teaching at UT for awhile. Then I come here tonight and see all this nonsense about betas and effeminate people.  It makes me wonder, would you maybe be able to solve a bunch of your own mental anguish if you found a counselor and started working through your concerns about your sexuality?  I promise it’s ok once you get through it. I had to struggle to get to a comfortable place with my sexuality too. I think talking to a counselor would be good for you in any case. It s sad to see you this way. 

TTom is the Colonel from American Beauty. 

tumblr_mdd4hhuKcV1qbgv02o2_250.gif

Edited by Hmbre97

Trump is merely attempting to appear that he is conceding while not actually stating at all anything concessionary. To state that, “A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20th” without naming the year is, of course, always a true statement. There’s a new administration coming on January 20th, of 2025, for example. There’s also a new administration coming this year if Trump dumps Pence and has a new VP at his side.

Trump fully realizes that far more American would die under the totalitarian communist-run regime represented by Joe Biden than in the hot civil war the left is threatening their own bureaucrats with, but as he once again proven to be the bane of their existance, Trump isn’t going to be threatened into quitting.

Trump is in a secure location and he’s fighting from there, alongside loyal forces of the US military who are preparing for decisive action against the deep state traitors who are desperate to remove Trump from power by any means necessary.

Nancy Pelosy, who will obvious face arrest and prosecution for treason if Trump secures his second term, is running around D.C. like a crazed hyena, trying to get Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Trump immediately. An impeachment “trial” is scheduled for Monday to try to remove Trump by other means, claiming that Trump still has access to the nuclear codes and might unleash a nuclear missile.

Nancy Pelosi wrote today in an urgent letter:

This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike…

In other words, Pelosi is laying the conspiracy predicate along with Mark Milley to remove Trump from power before he can complete his counterinsurgency actions involving the military.

• It’s not a “breach” if the police invite you in: The media’s false narrative about the capitol building “riots.”
  • Trump did not concede. Listen to what he said and not what you really, really, really hoped he would say.
  • Trump during rally on Monday in Dalton, GA: “We have to go all the way… you watch what happens over the next couple of weeks. You watch what’s going to come out and watch what’s going to be revealed.”(cough, cough...massive pedophilia and the attempted "normalizing" of even that, after you've normalized riots, arson, police murder, censorship, the right to free speech, the idea of a free press, the right to assemble, the right to practice your own religion, equal protection under the law, every civil right conceivle inabnlienable right, the right to keep and bear arms, the right and the resposiblity to dispose of the government when it becomes tyranical, the right to your day in court, the entire electoral process as it pertains to the power vestiges in the state legistatures, the entire concept of "bail"...each way....letting out every possible violent offender in Los Angeles and arresting conservative hair salon owners who only want to go earn a living....hell, you even went all latin on our bitch ass and suspended habeus corpus and I'm sure there's still a thread up in here somewhere in which more than a few of you cheered on what the "justice departement" was doing to Mike Flynn...some of you "lawyers"...so, yeah, you'll have to excuse those of us who want to fight for any or all of that, especially since the one previosly considered "sacrosanct" tenet of democracy that seemed immune from political leanings now has one of the two political parties in the country active advocating for election fraud, making heros out of monstrosities like Stacy Abrams and seriously "stopping counting....unilaterally and in concert across battle ground states" until the proper adjustments were made
  • the was no water leak in Atlanta
  • the Dominion fiasco was not "isolated to 6k voters in Michigan" and a "software glitch"....this is all demonstrably provable and proven, the latest over the top "evidence that nobody hears about was Pulizer hacking into a Dominion voting machine WHILE THE DOMINION OWNERSHIP WAS TESTIFYING IN FRONT OF A STATE LEGISLATURE THAT THERE WAS ZERO CHANCE OF HIS MACHINES HAVING ANY CONNECTION TO THE INTERNET...Pulizer breaks in, remotely and waves at those listening to the testimony, live.  
  • Foreign interference is rampant and welcomed by the party of coups....it's not ONLY foreign interference (there's more than enough evidence of that for the DNI report distributed to Congress yesterday to allow Trump to do what he needs to do, - and, you know, the whole releasing a biological weapon on the world so as to bring independent thought to heal and the panicking left knows it)....but know you've gone ahead and found yourselves endorsing pedophillia and attempting to normalize that as well.  (you know what's coming out, you act like you don't and love that the media and the justice department won't bring it up....but it's coming up...no way to keep that ace in the hole any longer.
  • ***add, apparently a laptop (you can't make this shit up - ANOTHER laptop was taken from a corrupt Democrat who peddles influence - there's a reason ol' Nance is crazy with 'impeach him by Monday!!!" - if y'all really believed you won this election you would 1. demand a fair examination of it and 2. not be terrified each day that passes until the 20th....like that the 20th is the one line in the sand you will insist upon...no other election laws need be adhered to, mentioned, enforced or considered anything but racist.....escept for this one...the 20th, by God....that stands as "Constitutional Law" - snicker
  • NPR caught publishing capitol “siege” story hours before it took place. (Echoes of 9/11 media staging.),
  • AOC tweeted about left-wing riots: “To folks who complain protest demands make others uncomfortable… that’s the point.” But now she wants Big Tech to censor anyone quoting her.
  • 200 top corporate CEOs in America demand Biden be installed as president so they can continue to loot the nation under forced covid lockdowns.
  • Mo Brooks reveals “growing evidence” the capitol building “siege” was initiated by Antifa operatives.
  • Leftists build a 7-foot WALL (fence) around the White House, and deploy 6,200 National Guard troops to protect their treason and election theft. Suddenly they believe in walls after all.
  • Trump supporters instantly convicted in the left-wing media despite 35 antifa activists now identified by facial recognition software and have been added to no fly lists - quite the contrast to obvious evidence of election theft by the Dems being thrown out of court without any hearing at all. Gross double standards will drive this nation to war with itself.
  • Leftists declare war on conservatives and plan to silence them and destroy them in any way possible, all in the name of “tolerance.” Cuomo, after death marching the elderly to their early graves in the one spot the most vulnerable should never have been near, has now floated a concentration camp type idea around for the rouding up of "Covid - edict violations that causesuper spreaders"
  • You've completely ruined an entire generation of learning as the teacher's union loves not having to go to work to collect a paycheck and really believe that the educational system is about the teacher and not our children, so, fuck them (see the pedophilia undercurrents again?) Zero issue robbing a generation of kids an entire year or now probably two of learning during their cerebral formative years.  Hell with 'em...we got an orange man screwing up our shit and no way these kids go back to school on our watch!  (despite being orders of magnitude safer from infection there than literally anywhere else they could be - you know - the science)
  • No way Trump can get a vaccine done in a year, and if he does, no way I'm sticking that shit in my arm, as I cut in line in front of the elderly as I gots to gets mines.  Oh, and hurry up with the delivery of this shit, while you're at it.   Biden will be there in a bit to show you how a mover and a shaker that only 50 years entrenched in the bureacracy can inspire, plan and execute.   Has he called the vaccines "racist" yet?
  • Multiiple reports warning that coup plotters are now planning to hunt down and execute Trump loyalists - the "lists" being immediately conveint as planned.
  • US Rep Hank Johnson (dem) says the nation should treat Trump supporters like “negroes,” further proving that Democrats really are racist, hate-filled bigots.
  • Biden calls Trump supporters “domestic terrorists” but was completely silent on the actual terrorism and violence of left-wing insurrectionists.
  • Lindsey Graham vows to help jail Trump supporters, demonstrating his disdain for his own base of voters. (Yes, the GOP is finished - this guy's a bigger pussy than Pat Swazie)
  • Media using the “siege” narrative to push for more censorship of all conservatives,  Simon and Schuster cancel a publishing deal with Sen. Hawley for his belief that election irregularities on this scale should at least be debated since no hearings have been allowed.  Simon and Shuster believe that not allowing this man's written word to be published, thus violating his freedom of speech, is completely justified. This will only drive them to more frustration and anger. This model of authoritarianism and marginalizing all conservatives will only end in bloodshed.
  • Big Tech censorship is part of a cleanup operation to hide all the evidence and truths they don’t want people to see.  There's a difference in not having evidence and not hearing evidence.
  • I've realized from watching the libtard leadership act this strangely why the behavior on this board from some otherwise reasonable posters tjust get unhinged at counter political thought and has been so immediately ad hominem attackish, dishonest and without boundry as my parents and children are attacked in writing, libelous stories of me threatening violence on posters here have been reported in order to have my account "twittered"...it was confusing but now makes perfect sense....you are terrified.  Anger isn't a primal instinct....fear is, and often is manifest in anger and tantrum.  Cat's like Wild Cat and Strawberry are pissing down their leg scared Nancy Pelosi-like.   I would be too if in my gut I knew I was aligned with such evil and destructive behavior...that's your conscience fuckin' with you. 

This has to be a bit. Right?

On 1/9/2021 at 2:14 AM, TtomTerrific said:

Trump is merely attempting to appear that he is conceding while not actually stating at all anything concessionary. To state that, “A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20th” without naming the year is, of course, always a true statement. There’s a new administration coming on January 20th, of 2025, for example. There’s also a new administration coming this year if Trump dumps Pence and has a new VP at his side.

Trump fully realizes that far more American would die under the totalitarian communist-run regime represented by Joe Biden than in the hot civil war the left is threatening their own bureaucrats with, but as he once again proven to be the bane of their existance, Trump isn’t going to be threatened into quitting.

Trump is in a secure location and he’s fighting from there, alongside loyal forces of the US military who are preparing for decisive action against the deep state traitors who are desperate to remove Trump from power by any means necessary.

Nancy Pelosy, who will obvious face arrest and prosecution for treason if Trump secures his second term, is running around D.C. like a crazed hyena, trying to get Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Trump immediately. An impeachment “trial” is scheduled for Monday to try to remove Trump by other means, claiming that Trump still has access to the nuclear codes and might unleash a nuclear missile.

Nancy Pelosi wrote today in an urgent letter:

This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike…

In other words, Pelosi is laying the conspiracy predicate along with Mark Milley to remove Trump from power before he can complete his counterinsurgency actions involving the military.

• It’s not a “breach” if the police invite you in: The media’s false narrative about the capitol building “riots.”
  • Trump did not concede. Listen to what he said and not what you really, really, really hoped he would say.
  • Trump during rally on Monday in Dalton, GA: “We have to go all the way… you watch what happens over the next couple of weeks. You watch what’s going to come out and watch what’s going to be revealed.”(cough, cough...massive pedophilia and the attempted "normalizing" of even that, after you've normalized riots, arson, police murder, censorship, the right to free speech, the idea of a free press, the right to assemble, the right to practice your own religion, equal protection under the law, every civil right conceivle inabnlienable right, the right to keep and bear arms, the right and the resposiblity to dispose of the government when it becomes tyranical, the right to your day in court, the entire electoral process as it pertains to the power vestiges in the state legistatures, the entire concept of "bail"...each way....letting out every possible violent offender in Los Angeles and arresting conservative hair salon owners who only want to go earn a living....hell, you even went all latin on our bitch ass and suspended habeus corpus and I'm sure there's still a thread up in here somewhere in which more than a few of you cheered on what the "justice departement" was doing to Mike Flynn...some of you "lawyers"...so, yeah, you'll have to excuse those of us who want to fight for any or all of that, especially since the one previosly considered "sacrosanct" tenet of democracy that seemed immune from political leanings now has one of the two political parties in the country active advocating for election fraud, making heros out of monstrosities like Stacy Abrams and seriously "stopping counting....unilaterally and in concert across battle ground states" until the proper adjustments were made
  • the was no water leak in Atlanta
  • the Dominion fiasco was not "isolated to 6k voters in Michigan" and a "software glitch"....this is all demonstrably provable and proven, the latest over the top "evidence that nobody hears about was Pulizer hacking into a Dominion voting machine WHILE THE DOMINION OWNERSHIP WAS TESTIFYING IN FRONT OF A STATE LEGISLATURE THAT THERE WAS ZERO CHANCE OF HIS MACHINES HAVING ANY CONNECTION TO THE INTERNET...Pulizer breaks in, remotely and waves at those listening to the testimony, live.  
  • Foreign interference is rampant and welcomed by the party of coups....it's not ONLY foreign interference (there's more than enough evidence of that for the DNI report distributed to Congress yesterday to allow Trump to do what he needs to do, - and, you know, the whole releasing a biological weapon on the world so as to bring independent thought to heal and the panicking left knows it)....but know you've gone ahead and found yourselves endorsing pedophillia and attempting to normalize that as well.  (you know what's coming out, you act like you don't and love that the media and the justice department won't bring it up....but it's coming up...no way to keep that ace in the hole any longer.
  • ***add, apparently a laptop (you can't make this shit up - ANOTHER laptop was taken from a corrupt Democrat who peddles influence - there's a reason ol' Nance is crazy with 'impeach him by Monday!!!" - if y'all really believed you won this election you would 1. demand a fair examination of it and 2. not be terrified each day that passes until the 20th....like that the 20th is the one line in the sand you will insist upon...no other election laws need be adhered to, mentioned, enforced or considered anything but racist.....escept for this one...the 20th, by God....that stands as "Constitutional Law" - snicker
  • NPR caught publishing capitol “siege” story hours before it took place. (Echoes of 9/11 media staging.),
  • AOC tweeted about left-wing riots: “To folks who complain protest demands make others uncomfortable… that’s the point.” But now she wants Big Tech to censor anyone quoting her.
  • 200 top corporate CEOs in America demand Biden be installed as president so they can continue to loot the nation under forced covid lockdowns.
  • Mo Brooks reveals “growing evidence” the capitol building “siege” was initiated by Antifa operatives.
  • Leftists build a 7-foot WALL (fence) around the White House, and deploy 6,200 National Guard troops to protect their treason and election theft. Suddenly they believe in walls after all.
  • Trump supporters instantly convicted in the left-wing media despite 35 antifa activists now identified by facial recognition software and have been added to no fly lists - quite the contrast to obvious evidence of election theft by the Dems being thrown out of court without any hearing at all. Gross double standards will drive this nation to war with itself.
  • Leftists declare war on conservatives and plan to silence them and destroy them in any way possible, all in the name of “tolerance.” Cuomo, after death marching the elderly to their early graves in the one spot the most vulnerable should never have been near, has now floated a concentration camp type idea around for the rouding up of "Covid - edict violations that causesuper spreaders"
  • You've completely ruined an entire generation of learning as the teacher's union loves not having to go to work to collect a paycheck and really believe that the educational system is about the teacher and not our children, so, fuck them (see the pedophilia undercurrents again?) Zero issue robbing a generation of kids an entire year or now probably two of learning during their cerebral formative years.  Hell with 'em...we got an orange man screwing up our shit and no way these kids go back to school on our watch!  (despite being orders of magnitude safer from infection there than literally anywhere else they could be - you know - the science)
  • No way Trump can get a vaccine done in a year, and if he does, no way I'm sticking that shit in my arm, as I cut in line in front of the elderly as I gots to gets mines.  Oh, and hurry up with the delivery of this shit, while you're at it.   Biden will be there in a bit to show you how a mover and a shaker that only 50 years entrenched in the bureacracy can inspire, plan and execute.   Has he called the vaccines "racist" yet?
  • Multiiple reports warning that coup plotters are now planning to hunt down and execute Trump loyalists - the "lists" being immediately conveint as planned.
  • US Rep Hank Johnson (dem) says the nation should treat Trump supporters like “negroes,” further proving that Democrats really are racist, hate-filled bigots.
  • Biden calls Trump supporters “domestic terrorists” but was completely silent on the actual terrorism and violence of left-wing insurrectionists.
  • Lindsey Graham vows to help jail Trump supporters, demonstrating his disdain for his own base of voters. (Yes, the GOP is finished - this guy's a bigger pussy than Pat Swazie)
  • Media using the “siege” narrative to push for more censorship of all conservatives,  Simon and Schuster cancel a publishing deal with Sen. Hawley for his belief that election irregularities on this scale should at least be debated since no hearings have been allowed.  Simon and Shuster believe that not allowing this man's written word to be published, thus violating his freedom of speech, is completely justified. This will only drive them to more frustration and anger. This model of authoritarianism and marginalizing all conservatives will only end in bloodshed.
  • Big Tech censorship is part of a cleanup operation to hide all the evidence and truths they don’t want people to see.  There's a difference in not having evidence and not hearing evidence.
  • I've realized from watching the libtard leadership act this strangely why the behavior on this board from some otherwise reasonable posters tjust get unhinged at counter political thought and has been so immediately ad hominem attackish, dishonest and without boundry as my parents and children are attacked in writing, libelous stories of me threatening violence on posters here have been reported in order to have my account "twittered"...it was confusing but now makes perfect sense....you are terrified.  Anger isn't a primal instinct....fear is, and often is manifest in anger and tantrum.  Cat's like Wild Cat and Strawberry are pissing down their leg scared Nancy Pelosi-like.   I would be too if in my gut I knew I was aligned with such evil and destructive behavior...that's your conscience fuckin' with you. 

didnt-read.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 1/6/2021 at 4:20 AM, TtomTerrific said:

Day of reckoning assholes!

Remember where you stood, which violence and destruction of the American idea you cheered for, which liberties were no longer precious to you and when and why they became inconvenient annoyance and the moment you became traitors.

Remember you took sides with enemies, foreign and domestic along with the most vile pedophiles the Western world has known.

It’s not going to be the same after today, ever.

This transformation is a nature’s purification of the evil you mock and snark at; behind your keyboard isn’t going to afford you the pussy safe haven you expected it would . Your misplaced hubris has you underestimating even that, and you know you’re not shit in a fight, so....tryin stay out of Gitmo. Why doanchya?

These events have been your fault, and your propaganda has allowed you the self affirmation you so badly deserve , but that’s now over....the majority will have its will imposed upon you, cutting out the cancer root and branch and we will win the power struggle.

One of by land
Two if by sea.

I'm pretty good in a tussle...

• Like 1

Wildcat = John Weaver

Who knew? (Besides everyone)

MAGA

Little did I know that when TTom said “Trump is in a secure location fighting with loyal military leaders” he really meant “Trump the Loser will slink out of town in public - like a dog - after throwing his lemmings to the DOJ wolves by not pardoning them....all while pardoning Steve Bannon for defrauding stupid Trump fans. “

LOL MAGA indeed.

On 1/16/2021 at 4:33 PM, immamac said:

Purgatory was one of the best things I've done on the board in a long time lol

That being said, you guys do realize he's 9 rep away from being reinstated? 

Also Ttom, do you really think biden isn't getting inaugurated? 

Dammit I saw this and was going to go on a pos rep spree to spring him to make a cameo appearance in the trump and/or inauguration threads but people have been doing work and he’s not close anymore. 

On 1/8/2021 at 10:04 PM, TtomTerrific said:

CapitOl,   can't edit in here.  - but it affords me another chance to remind eveyone that

Pat Swazie woudn't show up anywhere men square off to fight for richeousness - that would just be frosting on the libtard tears cake.

What was the BLM leader doing right next to the white woman military vet who was shot dead by police for standing in the Capitol

Why was he filming her on his cell phone previous to her being murdered?

Cops in Portland wouldn't even throw tear gas at actual rioters who were burning federal government buildings nightly and attacking their fellow officers.

This crew orchastrates the "riot inside" and goes straigt to popping a cap in a bitches' ass?

You know that gnawing in you gut right now?  That gnawing that you can see on Biden's face in front of his "office of the President-elect" banner...that this is a charade and any minute the entire thing will be brought out into the sunlight and the only way that that gnawing at your gut is going away is going to be when you don't need to be associated with those who would invade our country, from within and without, stip Americans of their constitutional and human rights....destroyed representative Democracy here and eliminated the very foundation of any democracy, the citizens' belief, trust and utility of their vote

You stole it, it will never be the same and you laughed and enjoyed evey minute of it, but for that gnawing....that is your conscience fucking with you (those of you who still have one)  

No amount of screaming at me for mentioning the obvoius is going to make that go away for you.

Gator is still a shitty lawyer and Pat Swazie is still a coward

You truly are nuttier than squirrel shit.  So remind me again when the great reckoning is?  January 30th?  March 4th?  The goalposts move so quickly I can't keep up.  

‘Sup guys! Whatcha up to?

Some of the guys were thinking about going to Ttom’s town and ad hominem attacking his kids and parents and junk. Others said - heck - let’s fight those opposing normalizing pedophilia while we’re there, but I dunno....

Brisket, Twice and I talked about bringing Sharia law to his state, but Tlaib and Omar ruined it, fighting about who gets to behead people first, so THAT was scrubbed. Too much drama.

Fuck it. I think I’m just gonna stay home, cheer against the Bucs, and oversee the transgenders in my garage making more boxes to bring the dead people ballots to polling places in 2022.

What are y’all doin’?

36 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

‘Sup guys! Whatcha up to?

Some of the guys were thinking about going to Ttom’s town and ad hominem attacking his kids and parents and junk. Others said - heck - let’s fight those opposing normalizing pedophilia while we’re there, but I dunno....

Brisket, Twice and I talked about bringing Sharia law to his state, but Tlaib and Omar ruined it, fighting about who gets to behead people first, so THAT was scrubbed. Too much drama.

Fuck it. I think I’m just gonna stay home, cheer against the Bucs, and oversee the transgenders in my garage making more boxes to bring the dead people ballots to polling places in 2022.

What are y’all doin’?

The local cat lady has prolly 50+ cats and they all have names so I've got them registered for the midterms. Technically they qualify for absentee ballots as elderly since cat years are equal to over human seven years or something like that. Cats are pretty good at cursive, did you know that? You just point a laser light and move it and voila, signature!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Before the election there was some Trumpkin in CR who started a thread about how Trump was going to win bigly. That we laugh at folks like his family, but he has a sales route in Michigan, lives in Ohio, and the rust belt gonna go big for Trump.

Was that Ttom or some other nutter?

Before the election there was some Trumpkin in CR who started a thread about how Trump was going to win bigly. That we laugh at folks like his family, but he has a sales route in Michigan, lives in Ohio, and the rust belt gonna go big for Trump.

Was that the pegging guy?

6 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Other, but I’ve already forgotten his handle. He asked @immamacto erase his profile and all record of him being here.