Texas opens as a 31 point favorite @ Kansas [Game Cancelled]

TexasMan

Wait a minute, this falls into Herman's master plan.  No magical Sunday practice on the last Sunday, no press conference to have to memorize answers for, battle COVID, and boom, another 30+ point blasting of the opponent.  Iow, once Herman is effectively looking for another job, his offense magically performs to expectations, and he rides off into the sunset to coach in SEC country or something like it, as an OC or whatever.  

I still wouldn't lay any money on even Texas - 28, but this is basically predictable, assuming the field is in decent condition. 

The important factor now is Kansas.  Do they have enough players to dress out? 

On 12/6/2020 at 3:01 PM, SA-KC_Horn said:

I wonder if they'll let me watch the game from the hill on the south side of the stadium? I'll be in that area for a funeral, might as well catch a quarter. 

Wearing black to watch Texas football seems appropriate.

Edited by Horn80

There should be no excuses to why we don't run the ball down KU's throats and have Bijan and Rojo tear through their defense. 
It depends on what kind of a day Sam is having. If he's consistently missing receivers and taking sacks, then we'll probably rely heavily on the passing game. Cause that's what seems to happen.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

They don't have to be back on campus until January 19th.  And even then, it's mostly virtual.  They'll still get a plenty long holiday break.  

I think this'll end up being played after the Big XII Championship.  Which is advantageous for Tom "Mensa" Herman because after he sees Iowa State and Oklahoma play earlier in the day, he'll know exactly what he has to do against Kansas to attain 1-0 culture.  

Are the extra 30 minutes to clear the virus from the infected or what?  

Actually, I see that it's been moved from ESPNU to ESPN2 which leads me to believe the game is happening if the 'Deuce' is taking over broadcast.  May as well get it over with.  

Cheez-It Bowl at CampingWorld Stadium, here we come!!!!!  I don't think we should be sharing hand-held snacks inside an RV during a pandemic Coach Herman, but here we are fuckface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!