America's Game- The 121st Meeting of Army and Navy

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Army’s coach has been fantastic for them

Yes he has.  He is basically a living saint to the non-football Cadets.

Enjoyed the win.  Thought this was the chippiest game I'd witnessed in the series, but would like to see Navy get to hold serve next season in Annapolis.

Go Army!  Beat Navy!!!

congratulations to the Black Knights.  Gonna get all kinds of shit from my Grayline co-workers next week, but Army has had a damn fine season.  Beat Air Force, keep the trophy! 

6 minutes ago, slorch said:

Yes he has.  He is basically a living saint to the non-football Cadets.

Enjoyed the win.  Thought this was the chippiest game I'd witnessed in the series, but would like to see Navy get to hold serve next season in Annapolis.

Go Army!  Beat Navy!!!

Was wondering if they were returning the favor of playing next season's game in Annapolis. 

3 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Was wondering if they were returning the favor of playing next season's game in Annapolis. 

Probably depends upon Covid situation and ( politics.)

It's scheduled for Met Life Stadium, which I thought was cool because Army always has to go down south to Philly and Baltimore.  It's an automatic sellout of the bigger stadiums if the public can attend, so the on-campus stadiums are not realistic in normal life.

If it's still Covid situation, by all means, take it to Navy- Marine Corps Memorial  Stadium in Annapolis.

Edited by slorch