Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

59 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

here's a good start.  This woman had been tracking COVID in Florida

Well at least Desantis isn’t some tyrant who makes people wear masks to prevent the spread of disease!

Edited by BrickHorn

32 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Then goes out to restraunts later after telling everyone that they shouldn't. 

If what is happening is as heinous as the video portrays it (and we'll have to wait and see), the fact you're trying to "both sides" this is fucking mind numbing. You fucking clown. The people you mentioned are hypocritical douchebags; these are just straight criminals.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

If what is happening is as heinous as the video portrays it (and we'll have to wait and see), the fact you're trying to "both sides" this is fucking mind numbing. You fucking clown. The people you mentioned are hypocritical douchebags; these are just straight criminals.

He’d be ok if those pesky liberals showed up with guns and forced them to serve them. 

35 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I'm sorry, I'll let you lick the balls of Newsom, Adler, and many others that do the whole don't do as I do, peons thing.

You're gonna have a real hard time berating Adler more than me.  And my issues with him come from a long history together.  

So that being said, if you think little ole' Mayor Adler is responsible for near the hypocrisy or near the death toll of DeSantis...you're out of your fucking mind.  Do you really not see the difference?  I know you're young and high, but I was once too...and there is no way you're this stupid.  There's just not.  You seem to have other functioning neurons.  Use 'em.

I read they knocked on her door and waited 20 minutes for her to come down. Her husband and kids were upstairs. The first cop with his gun drawn had it at his side the whole time. The second guy seemed more of a dick but I don’t see him pointing it at anyone specifically although the upstairs is not in frame. 

Obviously shitty and partisan but not sure it’s gestapo level based on that limited view 

Edited by Sawbonz

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I read they knocked on her door and waited 20 minutes for her to come down. Her husband and kids were upstairs. The first cop with his gun drawn had it at his side the whole time. The second guy seemed more of a dick but I don’t see him pointing it at anyone specifically although the upstairs is not in frame. 

Obviously shitty and partisan but not sure it’s gestapo level based on that limited view 

Doc, no disrespect intended here:  where did you read that, and a link would be nice. 

No reason for their guns to be drawn. What threat is there from this woman and her family?  If they did not answer the door in a timely manner just tell them they have x amount of time and then the door will be removed. Anytime a gun is drawn it escalates the encounter.  This is why many people think most cops are gigantic pussies.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jhawkmvp said:

No reason for their guns to be drawn. What threat is there from this woman and her family?  If they did not answer the door in a timely manner just tell them they have x amount of time and then the door will be removed. Anytime a gun is drawn it escalates the encounter.  This is why many people think most cops are gigantic pussies.

I'm gonna disagree.  Most people think cops are "gigantic pussies" because most cops are, in fact, "gigantic pussies". 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

This board universally shit on Adler and Newsom for their hypocrisy.

Now compare that to how Republicans act when Trump does things much more serious than that like overturn a free and fair election.

Seriously. Has even one single fucking poster defended them?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

So to recap:

• She was fired in May from the Florida Department of Health (FDOH)
  • On November 10th she logged in to a government computer system from her home with an FDOH account she had access to and sent an Alert Message to 1,750 people.
  • The government tracked the unauthorized message to her house and got a search warrant for her computer
  •  She played the victim card after they execute the search warrant.

We're supposed to be outraged why?

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Edited by 0xdeadbeef

15 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Now compare that to how Republicans act when Trump does things much more serious than that like overturn a free and fair election.

I'll give you Adler, but I have not seen one person call out Newsom. 

Edited by workswithseed
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

You’re wrong. Quite wrong. He got popped for his hypocrisy around here immediately and thoroughly. That’s actually a big difference between non-trumpers and you. When folks on our side of the aisle pull stupid/hypocritical shit, we generally call them on it. A lot of us are no fans of Adler or Newsome in general anyway.

DeSantis, however, is a saint in the Church of Trump the Exalted, so we get it.

4 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

So to recap:

• She was fired in May from the Florida Department of Health (FDOH)
  • On November 10th she logged in to a government computer system from her home with an FDOH account she had access to and sent an Alert Message to 1,750 people.
  • The government tracked the unauthorized message to her house and got a search warrant for her computer
  •  She played the victim card after they execute the search warrant.

We're supposed to be outraged why?

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Every Floridian should be outraged by the fact that their network security is apparentlysuch shit that someone that's been fired for 6 months still has access. Actually I read some article that mentions a handful of people have access to the account to send out the emergency messages.... And they all use the same credentials.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You’re wrong. Quite wrong. He got popped for his hypocrisy around here immediately and thoroughly. That’s actually a big difference between non-trumpers and you. When folks on our side of the aisle pull stupid/hypocritical shit, we generally call them on it. A lot of us are no fans of Adler or Newsome in general anyway.

DeSantis, however, is a saint in the Church of Trump the Exalted, so we get it.

He just glossed over that so he could call everyone hypocritical libs. 

10 minutes ago, YChang said:

Hmm... tell me more about the sending the messages to 1,750 people. What did she send? And why did she send it?

not sure if serious?

image.png.d90b95a6d31165f876d457555e5f6a64.png

It doesn't really matter what she sent or why. Her actions crossed a line an gave LE a valid reason to get a legit search warrant and take her computer.

Edited by 0xdeadbeef

2 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Every Floridian should be outraged by the fact that their network security is apparentlysuch shit that someone that's been fired for 6 months still has access. Actually I read some article that mentions a handful of people have access to the account to send out the emergency messages.... And they all use the same credentials.  

The affidavit says exactly that. More than one IT guys should be fired for incompetence. 

...but that doesn't help the lady who accessed a government system without authorization or make the search warrant invalid.

8 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Page 598 in the COVID thread- the entire page is not complementary of Newsom in regards to his mistakes. 

How does that phrase go that the Q people say? Do the research?

17 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I hope you realize that this claim is BS and use the readily available resources on this very board to disabuse yourself of this notion. I hope you're just lazy and/or blinded by confirmation bias. Optimism dwindling tho. C'mon man.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Page 598 in the COVID thread- the entire page is not complementary of Newsom in regards to his mistakes. 

How does that phrase go that the Q people say? Do the research?

I didn't know that they did research. News to me.

8 minutes ago, staboner said:

the degradation of @workswithseed as a poster on this board as been a stunning fucking nosedive in the last few months. I have to fucking find ignore again. 

fuck you again too, fuckhead. 

Damn, maybe one day I'll be like you.

38 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

This has kinda been baffling. Trump gets in cause of Russian collision. Mitch Mcconnell doesn't pass the bill to secure our election. Trump loses this year and it's legit. Am I wrong? He's also using the courts to make his case, it's not illegal to do such things.

• Fuck You 2

This has kinda been baffling. Trump gets in cause of Russian collision. Mitch Mcconnell doesn't pass the bill to secure our election. Trump loses this year and it's legit. Am I wrong? He's also using the courts to make his case, it's not illegal to do such things.

No, he’s using every mechanism available to spout flat out, easily proven lies, for the purpose of completely undermining our democracy. It’s not “just asking questions.” It’s “just telling lies,” and you excuse it.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No, he’s using every mechanism available to spout flat out, easily proven lies, for the purpose of completely undermining our democracy. It’s not “just asking questions.” It’s “just telling lies,” and you excuse it.

I've actually never commented on his court affidavits. To which I'm not seeing enough evidence to throw out votes. 

Edited by workswithseed

6 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Well aside from calling governors to pressure them to violate state and federal law it's totally kosher.

8 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

He's also using the courts to make his case, it's not illegal to do such things.

Because that's what he's doing, right? Just exhausting every legal avenue to ensure that the rightful winner is determined? He's totally not spreading easily provable lies and throwing shit against the wall--that he's been openly planning to do if and when he lost for 5 years now--to rile up the most gullible of his base and break as much as he can on his vindictive way out. Nope, just ensuring all votes count yadda, yadda, yadda

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

image.thumb.jpeg.93f15e4a0f3a442c72dd044605472a49.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

not sure if serious?

image.png.d90b95a6d31165f876d457555e5f6a64.png

It doesn't really matter what she sent or why. Her actions crossed a line an gave LE a valid reason to get a legit search warrant and take her computer.

She's lucky they didn't gun her and her family down for that crime.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, workswithseed said:

It’s dilatory.

They’ve not once presented a credible case that would persuade any judge to order a fucking overturn of an election.

I get that you do not understand simple things, but do you ever wonder why his lawyers always stop short of alleging fraud in court? It’s because they’ll be severely disciplined if they do so with no evidence, which is exactly the case: they have no evidence to support their baseless claims.

So when you tell us that Trump is within his right to do that, that’s about as useful as me telling you that I’m within my right to call your great grandmother a whore. It’s a fucking useless standard and it completely avoids the issue. Is he within his right to take these matters to court? Sure. Does that mean that doing so in and of itself proves the existence of widespread fraud? Fuck off with that rabbit-assed nonsense.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1